- Adult Fiction: "I'm a Sad Woman who can't remember the last time I was happy. My husband doesn't satisfy me and I'm constantly searching for something Else™ to give my life meaning."
- YA Fiction: "I'm an Angsty Teen with a Mission I didn't ask for, but I will find a way to survive it and givE MY OWN LIFE MEANING."
- Adult Fiction: "Sad: It's 'happy' for deep people."
- YA Fiction: "Somehow she managed to smile and laugh, despite all that had been done to her."
- Adult Fiction: 300 pages long - dragging, how can there be that much left?
- YA Fiction: 750 pages long - YES, good, no wait... EVEN MORE PLEASE!
- Adult Fiction: Welp, our audience is basically halfway to death anyway, so the moral is: Just try to stay alive until it's time to die.
- YA Fiction: Hey there, we know everything sucks, but you're not the only one feeling that way. Find your people, keep your fire going, fight your way out! Make a better world!
Hey love! I think your blog is super awesome! If you don't have too much on your plate could you do the idol head canons where Victor and Yuri take their s/o on a shopping spree?