You can’t tell me that there aren’t conspiracy theories galore about Bruce Wayne being The Batman and you can’t tell me that his kids don’t fuel them like their life depends on it
•Tim has an entire fucking page dedicated to it
•"I found this sitting on the kitchen table this morning" *pulls out batarang*
•*a picture of what looks like a cape hanging off the back of the couch on Dick’s Instagram page* “mighty suspicious”
•"now that you mention it, Father is rarely home on nights batman is patrolling"
•"all I’m saying is that those old mine shafts go under the house"
•"you know, Jason did go missing right around the time Robin went missing" “it’s true. I could have been Robin and not remember it. Would explain the scars”
•"When Bruce is yelling it sounds a lot like Batman’s voice. It’s pretty freaky"
•*snapchat videos of what appears to be a super grainy batman entering the manor*
•"have you seen Alfred’s car? It’s totally the batmobile"
•"listen Linda, Bruce is the CEO of a technology company. One of the only company’s that has the same tech as batman" “he is always placing weird orders” “see, Damian knows”
•"I saw a bunch of bats fly out of the chimney this morning when I was coming home"
•*super bad candid of Bruce* “loOK HE TOTALLY HAS THE SAME FUCK OFF FACE AS BATMAN”
•*really detailed side by side comparisons of Bruce and Batman on Tims facebook*
•*super bad quality Snapchat video* “Alfred, is Bruce batman?” “Master Dick, you know the answer to that”
•"Bruce Wayne is rich as fuck what more do you need"
•"he had a grappling hook in his pants pocket once"
•"he’s always disappearing during galas right before batman shows up. Have you ever noticed that?“
•"the amount of sick days he uses is mighty suspicious” *side eyes Bruce*
•*video of Bruce coming into the kitchen at 4 in the morning looking like absolute shit* “where have you been young man?” “Fuck off Jason” “oh, so you can say fuck but I can’t–” “Jason I will throw this at you” “do it you coward–” *a scream and a crash as the phone falls as a metal object goes past Jason’s head*
•a shit ton of super blurry photos of things that look like Batman’s gadgets and costume keep popping up on the kids Instagram and twitter accounts
Warning for some seriously freaky stuff here, guys.
Hoooo boy. Submechanophobic folks, give this one a pass. Seriously, I’m tempted to stick this under a readmore, but no one would see it.
At the Sturt Reserve in Murray Bridge, Australia, lurks Bert the Bunyip. He is a coin-operated animatronic that rises up from underwater. Here’s footage of him from four weeks ago, showing his unpleasant aging.
There are plenty of videos of him online before he came to this condition. Here’s a video of him working optimally, though still showing cosmetic wear.
However, this is the friendlier renovation of Bert the Bunyip, implemented in 2000.
The original Bert was added in 1972, created by Dennis Newell. Viewer be warned, here is a photo of the original Bert from 1972.
I tried to warn you, I really did. I can’t look at the dang thing for more than a minute.
10 years after launch, Bert was given a baby to operate alongside him. The only photo of the baby is in bad quality, but by the looks of it, it’s for the best.
According to the official website, “The sound box has had many problems during its time… at one stage vandals somehow worked out how to jam it so it would continue to roar - often through all hours of the night.
Then the Bunyip and baby were also vandalised and part was broken off.
A quieter, more friendly looking bunyip was built and his cave was revamped in 2000.”
No known footage remains of the original Bert, nor his added baby a few years later, but again; perhaps some things are best left lost to time.
So uh, I’ve been super privileged with DEH stuff. I have one of the casts, I have a signed egg costume, some other signed stuff, and y’know just?? But recently I got to go to Ben Platt’s last show and here’s some things I noticed!!
- During sincerely me, when Ben does the little taps at “I’m just glad to be your friend,” this time he full on put his hand on Mike’s shoulder and briefly stroked his hair. It was super quick but super cute??
- Also in sincerly me, when Jared was kinda mocking Evan and stuff,, without looking Ben reached back and slowly shoved Will’s face away. Like full palm to the face-
- When Evan said the “why would you write that thing,” he said it like a classic valley girl and?? I don’t know if it was intentional but there was a pose and everything-
- I’m skipping back a bit, but in the very beginning of the show, no one would stop cheering. There was a solid 1-2 minutes of clapping when the lights came up, and it actually made Ben start to laugh. You could see the boys nose crinkle !!
- all of his poses were super exaggerated this time,, so like whilst talking about how he likes jazz but not all jazz mostly jazz band jazz, he did a few snazzy velociraptor motions,
- all the way to ‘To break in a glove,’ and Michael park is having trouble getting his words out. Sniffling and trying his best not to cry :0
- I’m skipping around so much because my memory is already fogging up but during if I could tell her Laura looked so wistful and she kept having to wipe her cheeks
- in so big so small during the hug, Rachel was kinda struggling with her words it seemed, and during this little pause, her and Ben had this cute little chuckle and everyone in the audience was driven to gentle laughs through their tears
- I realized that Heidi might be talking to her husband in gooD for you!?
- at the bows, you could literally see bens lip quivering. The poor boy was trying super hard not to cry too much! No one would stop clapping, and they brought him back to stage for two other bows!!
I have a low quality audio boot of the first act, and two videos of bens bows if anyone wants em. Notify me!
The only thing on my mind today was Andrew Minyard and his mocking salute.
It’s super shaky, messy, and rough and the quality sucks sooo bad (I’m sincerely sorry for that, I had insane trouble with the size and resizing, it’s super annoying plus tumblr loves to screw the quality) but anyway.
Now I really wanna animate a few scenes from the books (will only take a life time but whatevs, do I have something better to do with my life ? Yes definitely..but do I care? No.).
Also, thank you for 200 followers and welcome to the fandom who ever just discovered it!!
Boyang Jin’s free skate at Chinese National Team’s test skates on 10 February 2017, where he landed 5 quads (4Lz3T, 4S, 4Lo, 4T, 4T2T). It is unknown whether he plans to attempt this layout for the remainder of the season. [x]