I’ve found that after highschool everyone I know has gotten a lot more gay, not that they weren’t before, but no one is outwardly afraid to show it anymore. Which is so weird because all of us knew that all of us weren’t straight, but it’s almost as if we aren’t afraid to take that leap anymore. It used to be like a “are you going to be completely out? No? Okay then I won’t be either” but right now I just received a text from one of my friends talking about how he plans to eat this guy’s ass which I’m like “fuck yeah, you eat his ass” and I’m quietly thinking??? Why didn’t we do this sooner??? Anyways the pressures of heteronormativity in highschool is insane and if you want to be out and proud then by all means do so because there’s probably someone waiting to join you but doesn’t want to make the first move js.
David turned the corner, almost bumping into someone as his
eyes were turned up towards the street name on the building opposite. Calling
out an apology to the guy who had already moved on, David frowned at the sign.
Duane Street, he was pretty sure this one had been mentioned in the directions
but he had lost track of how far along he was, did he go left or right next? He
turned back onto West Broadway and glanced around. Approaching an older man
standing looking at his paper, he began to ask for directions. At that moment a
busker nearby kicked up the sound on his guitar and burst into his chorus.
Don’t walk away, baby
You got so much on your mind
I’ve got something to say baby-
Although the musician had a pretty good voice and David
might otherwise have stopped to listen, now he just raised his voice to catch
the man’s attention.
“Excuse me, sir? Could you help me out, see I’m trying to
get to –”
“Can’t help you kid, I’m in a hurry.” He said, turning away
and strolling in a very unhurried fashion down the street.
“Yeah, thanks, I can tell.” David called after him anyway.
There just wasn’t any need to be rude like that. He heard a chuckle.
How is it okay to trash on someone else’s opinion just because you don’t agree with it? Today, I had a discussion with someone about Hollywood movies and TV shows at my tennis class- precisely about the Fast and Furious series. Personally, I don’t particularly have a fondness for them- I don’t see the appeal of cars going over a lot of speed limits and inevitable being blown up, but if you do like the series, then great for you! You’ve found some on-screen entertainment that you happen to enjoy!
But this guy, when he asked me about my opinion and I told him so, he called me pretentious. He said, and I quote- “Lol, you weirdo- you have no taste, and you’ll watch crap like Black Mirror and Mr. Robot- you think you’re probably more intellectual or smart or whatever than the rest of us are.” And then he explained why the shows I like are shit, even though I didn’t ask for his opinion.
Well, I’m never going to bother talking to this dude again.
So… I made a thing… I don’t know I was bored and missed making videos.
I was thinking I could make more of these?? You guys can just tell me what wrestler and song and whether you want it just the wrestler or a couple thing like this (if you want you can tell me an actress or someone to put in or I’ll randomly put someone in). Also, I used the character Callie from the ABC Family show ‘the Fosters’ because I love Mia Mitchell.
I know this is pretty shit but media was my fav class at school and I’ve missed editing so much.
Also, I tried to upload it straight to Tumblr but I kept getting video error message. It’s under 100MB and is a mp4 file so if anyone can help me figure out how to upload straight to Tumblr would be great!
There was a lvl 4 egg really close to where I live, so I went there and waited for it to hatch. It was a Venusaur, so not very exciting for me, but I wanted to use my daily pass. There was no one around though, so I went for a little walk around the building, when I was back a guy was sitting there, already fighting. I joined in, but the 26k Venusaur was too much for a 5 minute limit xD Then a huge group of people appeared :O
There were 9 of us to fight that Venusaur. It was fun to interact with other players xD Only 2 people were able to catch him. One boy started crying… After a while more people showed up, wanting to fight the beast.
I think I’ll try to take part in more of such boss battles. Looks like the community is hyped right now and 4 star bosses will keep gathering people for a while (at least on weekends).
“Some stuff for my apartment. Placemats, a piece of art I gotta to put in a frame. Kind of boring. I found a neat statue, the guy said it was a concept sculpt he did for a horror movie that never panned out.
I wonder if that horror movie did happen in our world.
I was thinking it had a freakish looking face, and since I’m thinking of updating my costume, I was considering using the statue as an inspiration for a new mask. Move on from the skull.”
“You’ll have to show me,” I said.
“Actually,” he paused, “You’re the person I was most interested in showing it to.
Your costume is pretty cool, and I was wondering if you had any suggestions on where to go?”
Looking for fashion advice from the Taylor?
Oh, he doesn’t realize she made it herself…
I stared at him blankly for a few seconds, trying to piece together what he was saying.
“Having my power is really frustrating, sometimes,” Lisa complained, “It’s like being the only person with eyes in the land of the blind.
Remember how I was talking about Lisa enjoying the comedy of real life dramatic irony? Here’s the other side of the coin: the viewer who frustratedly yells at the screen to tell the characters what is blindingly obvious to the viewer.
Taylor, Brian is asking you where you bought your costume. Brian, she didn’t buy her costume. She made it from scratch.”
Also for some reason Tumblr isn’t showing me all of my notifications? So if you guys are trying to tag me in something you want me to see I’d appreciate it if you’d either dm it to me or use the #egogrumps tag ❤️
me, giving the babadook his daily bucket of worms from 7 feet away in my basement: h-h-h-here y-you go m-m-mr. babadook i-i hope… i hope they’re to you’re l-liking….
the babadook, screeching inhumanly for a moment before stopping abruptly: ellie should i have stayed in the closet?
me, shocked at his forwardness to show his emotions, letting my guard down as my inevitable need to comfort others overwhelms me: b-baba, no… sweetheart don’t you ever think that… you are loved. you are valid. you are an inspiration to all of us. please tell me you’re not rethinking coming to pride?
the babadook, clicking his long, spindly fingers together and gently kicking the bucket of earthworms with his toe: i dunno… everyone just has this predisposed idea about me that i’m just like. a stereotypical gay guy, not that there’s anything wrong with that but it’s like… idk. i just wanna be accepted y’know? like i just love men a lot and it took me a long time to be able to say that… you know what i mean?
me, sitting down next to him and offering him a worm as we chill on the basement floor: yeah dude i feel you. tell you what… you think over it for the next day or two, and if you don’t wanna go i wont force you. but, those people who think those things of you are such a small minority that they hardly matter in the grand scheme of things. you’re important and loved and valid and you’re gay! and there’s no right or wrong way to BE gay, no matter what straight people say.
the babadook, slurping some worms: ur right ellie, thanks… ur a real one…
me, touching my hand to my chest in quiet contemplation, shaking my head gently: no i… thank You baba. really. thank You.
It’s no small feat. It took a leader hiding pain and exhaustion under a careless laugh, an artist brimming with inspiration despite his tears, a friend with a big heart and warm hands to take away the difficult times; a dreamer with ambition and hope to inspire confidence, and an intelligent soul with the wisdom to make the tough decisions in a midst of awe and confusion, to paint this canvas. Here is to five incredible men who work so hard to fill the voids in our hearts with holes in their own. Here is to five brave men who stand to fight the odds again. Here is to Highlight.
“7 years have already passed by I think I felt especially happy and less stressed because of the members that stood by me, as well as our STAR1.Looking back, I feel saddened and sorry that we didn’t get to spend as much time with our fans. No matter how I present myself on whatever stage, I will never forget my love for our members and fans.I love you …. I’m sorry … and thank you. I’ll be releasing good music Fighting, everyone, until the very end.” — Soyou
“Hello Star1. This is Bora.Every year I say that the fans make me happy and I’ve had so much fun and been so happy for the past 7 years.The time that the SISTAR members have spent with Star1 were very precious and happy times. It seems like I have reached further out than my efforts have shown. I feel more and more sad that I wasn’t able to show an even better side of myself during SISTAR’s promotions.For me, it was difficult to always show a bright image but the fans always gave me even more strength. In the future, I will never forget to this image and continue being strong. I got a lot of memories while writing this. Now, the members will all be going their separate ways, I will be cheering for them.But it’s not like you all won’t ever see me. In the future, I will put in the effort to show a good image of myself as Yoon Bora.To everyone who loved both SISTAR and Bora, to everyone who stuck with us, thank you. It was a happy time. I will be happy in the future too. I love you.”— Bora
“To all the STAR1s who have loved and supported SISTAR, this is SISTAR’s leader Hyorin.It’s already been 7 years since SISTAR debuted and the time I spent as Hyorin of SISTAR with the members and the fans was priceless and like a dream. The members of SISTAR have chosen to continue on a new path to move onto our second stage in life.STAR1, you guys have showed us how happy it can be to get up on stage, sing, and be loved by someone…and we thank you for that. With great sadness, we will continue to support each other and grow and show you a better side of us. The members and STAR1 will forever be in my heart and thank you for giving me more love than I deserve. I thank you with all my heart, and I love you..” — SISTAR’s Leader Hyorin
“For our fans, STAR1!I’m very sorry for greeting you guys after such a long time. I have so much I want to say to you guys that I am having trouble thinking of what to say first.It’s been 7 years since we debuted as SISTAR. I just want to say thank you to everyone who supported us throughout all these years.Thanks to the continued love and support, we were able to continue as SISTAR for such a long time. I really believe it’s because of you guys that everyone in our group along with myself, got here.It is with a heavy heart that I say that we will be disbanding after this album. We wish you guys will support us with our individual activities and we will return the favor as well.I will work harder and stronger from now on to connect with my fans even better.Cheer for us! Thank you.” — Dasom
I used to smoke a lot. And I had this ritual, where I’d show up for the audition, have a cigarette, and keep the stub until I heard whether or not I got the job. Now it’s a lot of meditation, music; I’m a bit of a music guy and I like to create my own playlists. Anything that helps get your concentration in order.
Sigiling Selfies: How to Anti-Taglock Pictures of Yourself
So @dontusemycauldron mentioned this to me at some point, and it took a few days for it to really sink in. They told me how some people put sigils on their photos to prevent people from using them as taglocks for things like cursing. And I went, “well holy shit, that is fucking clever,” and proceeded to do it with every single one of my selfies I’ve posted to Tumblr. Not because I’m concerned, but I like to put faith in preventative measures.
I decided I was going to show you guys how to do it - at least with SAI, because that’s the program I tend to use for art things now (and I can’t find a good crack of Photoshop anymore). However, any art or digital media program that makes use of layers and transparencies can be used for this technique.
First off, you want your sigils. I made two personal ones, and I also made two for Tumblr use. However, I’m going to recommend that you create your own sigils with your own statements of intent, if you can.
“This photo is bound from being used as a taglock.”
“This photo is not successfully used as a taglock for cursing.”
Ideally, you want digital sigils with transparent backgrounds, so you can avoid as much visual disturbance to your picture - you don’t want people to see or know there is anything over top of it, right?
Anyway, now on to the (SAI) tutorial!
Open your selfie and your sigils; you can switch between them along the bottom of the SAI window. Copy and paste the sigils onto your picture. I do this by clicking on the sigil’s canvas, hitting Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C, then selecting the canvas with the selfie and hitting Ctrl+V. I can show the screen commands, however, for those that aren’t so tech savvy:
The “paste” option is also in the “edit” menu, as you can see. When you’ve done that, your selfie should look something like this:
Well, you know, you won’t look like me…but your sigils will have pasted in the top left corner of your picture. And they’re very obviously visible. BUT fortunately we’re not done with it yet.
Arrange your sigils over top of the face part of the selfie, however you want. I didn’t specify before, but the icon that looks like the cross with the arrows on each end (highlighted in blue here) :
…that’s the move tool; click on that, then on each separate layer, and you can move the layer around as you wish.) You definitely wanna do this before you change any of the transparency of the sigils, while you can still see them. Ultimately it doesn’t matter how you arrange them, just as long as they are on your face. Mine look like this:
It almost makes a heart shape, lol. So, those familar with SAI know where to look to see the layers. Mine were on the left-hand side by default, I know that is something you can change, however. They look like this:
On the bottom you can see the separate layers - your picture, and the sigils each on their own layer. Above that, you can see the “mode” and “opacity” tools. Those are the ones we care about.
Experiment with the mode if you want - it isn’t required, but it can help. I like to put mine on “overlay,” because it adds to the visualization of the sigils seeping into the picture and blending in to it. You need to click on each separate sigil layer to apply the mode. That makes it look like this:
And with that we’re almost done! Finally, just change each of the sigil layer’s opacity to 1% by clicking on the opacity bar and dragging it almost all the way down. You want them to not be at zero because they still need to be on the pictures and not “off,” but if you put them at any higher than 1%, you can still see them, and you definitely do not want people being able to see the sigils. Once you’re done that the selfie look like this:
Can you even tell there are sigils over top of that? There are. Four sigils, now, actually, lol. And this is how the layers look over on the side in SAI:
As you can see, the mode has been set to overlay on both, and they are both at 1% opacity. From there, save your picture (file, save as), feeling free to specify in the title that one has been magic’d. Then, you can upload them without any worry!
Of course, this can be done with sigils for other purposes - I just made this post with the intention of preventing selfies being used as taglocks, because that’s what I did to mine today. However, you can easily apply any sort of glamours to your selfies, if you desire.
I hope this helps anyone, or inspires anyone! Let me know if you have any more questions, or if I wasn’t so clear about things! This is my first time making a tutorial for any art program, I dunno if I did any good… But, yeah, just let me know if you have more questions or anything! :)
Okay, shit’s fucked. You have a test in less than 24 hours and you’re freaking out. But fear not! This study plan is made for you to retain the biggest amout of information you can and practice what you know. Let’s start:
Get water and something to eat.
Get your books, your class notes, everything, + something to highlight.
Mark what’s important (things your teacher talked about over and over, the main points of the chapter etc)
Write down formulas, chemical reactions, basically anything you need to memorize step by step and put it up your wall. Read it several times during the day.
Read everything again and record yourself.
Listen while writing down key words.
Now, you’re going to calm down. Take a deep breath. Start off by asking yourself “what?” answer with the main point. “Why?” explain. “Why?” explain. Keep going like that until you get to the point where you don’t know. Look at your books and get your answer. Keep asking “why?” (same thing with math and physics: “why did I get this result?”)
Get your materials and answer at least 10 questions. This way, you’ll be learning both the subject and how the questions are usually made. Don’t get nervous if you don’t get anything right at first, just keep doing it.
Repeat number 5 (don’t need to write down anything)
+10 questions and explain them to yourself after
Listen to your recordings.(+ one more time before you go to sleep)
Calm down, you did it. If you want to (or still have time), read everything over again.
The key is to do one thing at a time.
You won’t be able to remember everything if you read something fast over and over. Take it easy and you’ll get more information.
It’s easy to get stressed in this situation, but you need to keep in mind that you CAN do it.
Do a favor for yourself and don’t procrastinate. This is something important and you’ll feel much better knowing that you did something.
I have the best boyfriend in the world. He surprised me with a eight week old golden doodle. I love this dog so much I don’t know what to do. He also ordered me a business platinum American Express credit card. And of course I still have his credit card on my Postmates, Uber, and UberEATS. He also ordered me HGH which is human growth hormone that is $700 a month. It’s supposed to make you skinny, your hair bomb, your nails amazing. Kim Kardashian and Madonna takes it. He’s in Las Vegas for a bachelor party for his brother and he’s calling me every few hours and face timing me. It’s so sweet. He’s so loving and kind. I’m so happy I have him.
I went to the Beverly Wilshire Hotel and I met this grandpa and he took a liking to me and he wants to help me in my professional career. He wants to publish articles about me so I can become famous in my career when people google me. I’m really happy I met him and I look forward to growing my professional career and maybe leaving the sugar bowl forever one day. I’m really happy with my boyfriend and I don’t really see a need to hustle guys if I can make a substantial amount of money in my professional career.
I went to Roku sushi restaurant in Los Angeles last night at midnight because I was hungry and these guys kept circling our table and when the bill came the waitress told us that one of the gentleman had paid for our bill. It was a $200 sushi tab so it was nice to get free dinner. This just goes to show that once again my proximity thing is true. You need to be around rich people to meet rich people. I highly suggest going to this restaurant there were so many rich guys there I went in my yoga clothes and Adidas slides. I literally ran out for a midnight snack now I know to dress a little bit better. He owns 40 brands of wines and lives all over the world. He invited us to attend the BET party and Yacht parties for 4th of July.
A guy asked me to go to a music festival with him in Chicago and he offered me $8000 for three days but I’m not sure if I want to go because it’s rock music and I prefer hip-hop and EDM. So I don’t know if I want to go and listen to music for three days that I don’t even like I don’t know if it’s worth it. I’m still thinking about it.
I work out at Equinox and this guy invited me to this Lamborghini and McLaren event. I guess these guys that own these $400,000 cars pay money to race their cars on the race track. There were so many rich as guys. I wish I could’ve invited you all.
Girls have been messaging me asking me where I met my guys and I met them at all different places here are some examples. These are the guys that take care of me monthly of course I have my guys that I see here and there but these are the guys I count on every month
• 30 year old Amex, takes care of my car insurance, work expenses, cell phone bill, unlimited credit card - Match.com
• boyfriend, Uber, UberEATS, Postmates, credit card, HGH, Equinox - Tinder
• $5,000 a month and all my Christian Louboutins - MillionaireMatch.com
• $5,000/ $20,000 a month Persian - Poker Game
• billionaire - Charity Event
Rich guys are everywhere so you got to keep looking.
I made some mistakes in the beginning in the sugar bowl so I wanted to share with you what I’ve learned and I hope I can save you some trouble
• always get the money and or gifts first. One of my first arrangements on SA The guy promised me $1000 for a meet and he gave me $500 after. And I didn’t know what to do so I just took the $500 I left and he promised me that he would give me the money later but he never ever did. I never made that mistake again. When I see my daddies I always say “hi babe did you bring my gift.” Don’t trust them and if they say something like “this feels to transactional” I suggest you should leave he’s probably going to gyp you. All my real daddy’s give me the money without making me feel guilty.
• only talk on the phone with them for 10 minutes at a time. Try not to call them let them call you. When I see that the 10 minutes it’s getting close I just hang up abruptly and say “hey I have to go” and I just hang up. If they want to talk to you they have to come see you. They know how to find you. Don’t worry. They didn’t die. They’re just busy. He’ll make time for you if you’re important but don’t force anything. My boyfriend told me I never called him once in 2 months. If I need to say something I save it for when I see him. Are used to make up excuses to text him. Like if I bought him his favorite Mountain Dew soda I will take a picture and send it to him. But I stop doing that and he has been chasing me ever since.
• only give him 75% of your love. My nail lady is like my therapist and she told me she’s been married for eight years and her husband still asked her to this day if she loves him. She gives me the best advice. She also asked me do I know which noodle house is the best noodle house in Korea? She told me it was a noodle house that serve the least amount of noodles. So be the noodle house that serves the least amount of noodles. That will make him coming back for more.
• always make sure your nails are perfect. I once was dating this really rich guy who owns all these medical marijuana dispensaries and he told me that he will not date a girl if one nail is broken. Now I know you may think that this is absurd but I’m talking about being a sugarbaby on a high level. In order to be a sugarbaby on a high level you need to look like it.
• you need to shower daily. I can’t believe that I have to even say this but one time I hug my girlfriend and I could smell her hair and my eyes almost white cross eyed. You don’t know how many times guys have told me that they love the way I smell I shower and wash my hair every day and I understand some of you guys because if your ethnicity that you cannot wash her hair every day but you need to figure out something to make sure you smell good and clean. And even after sex I will take a shower and guys always told me that they love me that I’m so clean.
• we are here to comfort our men if they’re having a bad day make sure you uplift them and make sure that you make them happy. One of the things I always tell my guys is I’m here to celebrate your success your happiness and your life make it about them. You can go home and complain to your girlfriends but your boyfriend is not the guy you are complaining to. We are here to celebrate their life and their success.
• I have never ever referred to any of my guys as my “sugar daddy” or asked for an “allowance” to their face. Behind their back I referred to them as my sugar daddy and stuff but to their face they think that I am just their regular girlfriend. This will build more trust and they won’t feel as used and they will probably be looser with their wallet if they feel like you’re not using them. You know they’re going to be very cautious of everything if they suspect anything. You’re going to make the most money if their guards are down so you need to build trust.
• this is also a tip from my nail lady but do not ever make them feel jealous. Even if you are dating multiple men do not let them now. Do not post fancy photos of food on your social media if they’re following you. They know that you were on a date.
• Now as I mentioned above to only give 75% of your love to them and only spend 10 minutes on the phone with them when you were with them in person you are the number one girlfriend. When I am with my boyfriend or any of my dudes and even a Rolls-Royce I don’t even look. My phone is in my bag the whole time I do not check my phone for social media or my text messages or anything. My dude has my full undivided attention. They are the king in my eyes (at the moment)
• I personally won’t introduce my girlfriends to my daddies or my boyfriend until things are really established between the two of us. You don’t even know how many girls will sideswipe you and try to fuck your boyfriend for a Chanel bag. So to save your relationship with your boyfriend and your girlfriends just make sure you and your boyfriend or totally establish before introducing them. You can’t really control what they are going to do but you can definitely control if they meet or not.
• as you guys know a lot of my dudes give me credit card. A lot of girls have been messaging me about this. To get a credit card they are going to need your real name, your birthdate, and your Social Security number. So it has to be definitely someone that you completely trust. My 30-year-old daddy and my boyfriend I know they would never do anything to hurt me. They’re the most nicest people on the planet and their goal is to just help me. So don’t give some crazy motherfucker your Social Security number just so you can get a credit card it might not be worth the trouble. But this is really nice in case they go out of town or something you don’t have to depend on them to deposit money into your bank account it’s just a credit card so you can just spend and they pay the bill. The other great thing is if someone gets you a credit card I can only benefit you never hurt you so let’s just say that they default and don’t pay the credit card it goes on to their credit but let’s say that they pay your $10,000 a month credit card like every month your credit will improve.
• always have your own separate income or business or school or like profession or something that you’re working towards. There is a very high chance that you are probably going to marry a really rich guy being in the sugar bowl you’re going to end up falling in love with one of them. But the thing is is you should still have your own thing. You could even be a part-time plastic surgeon. All my aunts married very wealthy men but they have never worked a day in their lives and their husbands cheat on them all the time and they’re just stuck in there miserable relationship. They are decked out in Ferragamo, Mercedes Benz, and have Chanel bags but they hate their lives. You want to be adored and loved. And you have to let them know that you know you could leave if you wanted to and I think they’ll treasure you more. The also respect you more.
• if you are having a slow season in your sugar game do not worry it happens to all of us that’s why you need to be dating multiple guys to make sure that you’re going to be OK. That’s also why I highly encourage you to save your money. If you need to buy stuff have your daddies buy it for you save all the cash that you get. And honestly if you can’t get a guy to buy it for you you probably don’t even deserve it. If you really wanted you will figure out a way to get a guy to buy it for you. While we are having lunch I’ll make them take me to Sephora go buy $300 worth of make up or say “babe can we swing by target? I’m out of TP” and but $200 worth of stuff. Or get my nails done with them.
• K girls you know my favorite save save save! Just because things are going really well with your daddy don’t get too excited. Guys have offered me all kinds of stuff and they fell short.
• which also brings me to another topic is don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Meaning guys are gonna promise you all kinds of stuff don’t really count on it until you have the money in your hand or in your bank account. And honestly I made the mistake of telling my friends and looking really stupid when the guy never even called me back. So keep this information to yourself and maybe later if they actually give you the money or the gift then you can tell your friends but even with that you were going to end up with a bunch of hater friends. They’re probably going to call you a hooker or something like that because they are so jealous. They probably can’t even get their boyfriend to buy them a $200 dinner. So they are really going to hate you if your boyfriend is giving you a $10,000 allowance plus the Mercedes-Benz, you get what I mean? In the real world not that many people will be happy for you. So be careful who you share your information with.
• and really girls if you want to be a sugar baby on a high level you need to look like it. Your hair, make up, skin, nails, clothes, style, everything needs to be on point. One time I saw my girlfriend who really wanted to be a sugarbaby on my level and she had open her purse and her purse was a freaking mess and her make up had busted and the make up was all over like her wallet and and her stuff. It just looks so freaking disgusting. I buy make up bags from the dollar store and if my make up bursts or breaks I just empty it out throw the make up bag away and I put it in the new make up bag. You need to be really clean for these guys. And this was also the girl that her hair smelled. I mean I’m just her friend observing and I already knew we both played in different sandboxes. She asked me if she could have my old daddies but none of my dudes would even fuck her for free.
I really want all of you guys to be really successful. I’m here to answer any questions and to help you with any of the stuff but you guys need to do your part and look your best and be healthy go work out and be the best you. Make sure you’re all there mentally, emotionally, and physically. I pray and I mediate a lot to get my spirituality and head space in the right place. I work out and eat organic food so I’m in a good mood.
Another thing is is my nail lady told me that you don’t have to be the prettiest girl in the world but you do need to have the best skin. Stay out of the sun it ages you it’s not good for you it will give you freckles and wrinkles. Use SPF every single day, reapply it all day, where a hat if you’re going to be in the sun.
If I actually become successful in my professional career I will probably quit the sugar bowl and just take my boyfriend exclusively. I am really happy with him and I’m happy with my new puppy. I love you all and I wish you all the best success in the world and I totally believe in you.
That’s another thing to make it in this field and anything else you need to believe in yourself. I open my arms and face my palms to the sky, face my heart to the sky and I say “I open my heart to receive love, money, and happiness”. I need you guys to start doing this so the universe knows that’s you’re ready for your whale :)
To all my daddies,
I want to thank you for all the luxuries in my life. I want to thank you for making sure my bills are paid, designer silk clothes, most expensive shoes and handbags, most exclusive gym membership, caring about my health, buying me healthy organic groceries, alkaline water, green juices delivered every morning, taking care of my eyelashes extensions, nail salon, eyebrows, skincare, spas, facials, hair salon, make up, plastic surgeries, laser hair removal, my new puppy, taking care of my puppy supplies and vet bills and thank you for taking care of me even when you’re away on a business trip. I will in return be the best girlfriend to you make sure you feel like a king. I’m so grateful I met you. I love you so much.
“things that have actually happened to me” prompts
i was really drunk and i saw this really huge, beefy football player sitting on a bench and crying. so i went into the bushes, gave him a flower, and we talked until he felt better. he gave me his number and said “call me if you ever want to vent too.”
i was at a straight bar and made friends with this gorgeous girl who i thought was straight. turns out she was a lesbian who was filthy rich and took me back to her place
bonus: she called me the next morning to take me out to brunch and take me on a $500 shopping spree as an “early birthday present”
sugar mama au?
i went on a date with a boy who had plans to take me to dinner and drinks. but he lost his wallet at a pizza place so we just walked around the neighborhood, sat in the park and talked. he was super embarrassed.
bonus: three hours later, a guy fb messages him saying he found his wallet! so we bonded for hours and still got to have a late dinner and drinks!
i was at another party and was kindly asked by a fratbro to hold his snapback while he tried to show proper wrestling form using a tree as his opponent. idk if he did it right, but when he was done he gave me the biggest shit eating grin and said “you’re cool man. keep the hat.”
during finals my friends and i got so stressed out we just put our speakers on full blast and started dancing on the furniture to “feliz navidad.” it was may.
my roommate and i came back to our dorm and found a huge waterbug on our sink. so we both locked ourselves in the closet and called public safety in a state of panic to come kill the bug.
bonus: they actually came. it took three men to kill it.
my friend decided to throw a beach-themed birthday party and, despite my protests, also decided to give live goldfish out as party favors. so in the midst of the party while everyone was getting drunk and dancing, my roommates and i stole all the fish and hoarded them in our rooms. and that’s how i became the mother to seventeen goldfish.
a boy that i met in my psych lecture asked me out on a date so i said sure. the date took place in his room and it consisted mostly of me sitting on his bed and listening while he talked about himself. at one point, he went into his closet to look for a souvenir he picked up from brussels, so i got up, stole his tequila bottle, and left.
Adam West (R.I.P 1928-2017)
The legendary man known for playing superheroes like The Fearless Ferret, Catman, Captain Super Captain, and the most iconic hero, Batman (‘66) has passed away at 88.
This guy was one of my favorite actors. He made me laugh many times for playing delusional superhero/ TV actors, showed great drama when playing a serious ‘batman’ character, and was the weirdest mayor in history!
The superhero world will feel a little bit empty without him, and he will never be forgotten by any of us. Rest in Peace and fight on, West. 🙍🙇🌃