Things I’ve Learned from the Game Grumps:
- You’re not too old to do something until you physically cannot get up to do it anymore.
- Internet celebrities like making content, so it’s generally as fun for them as it is for you.
- Celebrities are people too, and they want to be treated like people.
- Don’t worry about making stupid YouTube comments/writing emails/Instagram comments/tweets because the creators will probably never see it, and if they do, then they’ll probably just laugh it off.
- If you wanna follow your dreams, make sure you’re prepared for all the hard work involved, and if you think you can do it, then you should go for it.