“Gr8 Job! “ is what it says. I played the Demo and its awesome m8s!
@underfellfangame Keep Up the good work! I’m amazed by it all! *insert giggles here * Oops. But I made A tiny Fell!Sans 4 u. (yes I tried to get ur style but mid way I changed it >< sorry if that offends ya! ) ANYWAYS. Like it. Love it. I wants some more of it XD~Just A Nice Person!
To add onto the caption discourse currently going on:
In my case, it took me an hour - hour and a half, to caption 3 minutes of a video. Yes, that isn’t an exaggeration. I’m sure other people who caption videos will only confirm this - sometimes it’d probably take even longer if there is a lot of talking to be captioned.
So, while a 15 minute long video doesn’t seem ‘that’ long, captioning it would take about 5 hours. So please take that into consideration before you decide to completely edit and change someone’s (correct and appropriate) captions.
I was trying to study Japanese but I got more motivated to study Korean. I studied for an hour a half. Took me awhile to understand one grammar point which has like 4-5 different usage. Learned new expressions and 3 grammar points so it’s not bad.
All of our mouths simultaneously drop, except Rose who is about to punch him. But she can’t. Hands swoop around her waist from behind. Connor. And Ryke suddenly appears beside Daisy with a murderous glare, directed at the bartender. Oh shit. “Lily,” Lo says my name in my ear. My chest rises. They’re all back. Unharmed it seems. Even Sam, Poppy’s husband, his jaw unshaven like Ryke, and his features just as masculine as the rest of them. Ryke has a paper bag in his clenched fist. Cigars, I think. To the bartender, he growls, “I don’t even know what to fucking say to you.” “I do,” Lo sneers; then he motions between Ryke and Daisy. “They’re together, you dumb fuck. So swallow your tongue. And consider yourself lucky that only three out of eight people pray you choke on it.” I’m guessing that’s Ryke, Lo, and Rose. The hot-tempered triad. I smile again, even though this is not the time to be smiling like a dopey fool. I just never really saw the three of them as a team like that until now.
A/N: this is
for the anon who requested: “HI CAN I REQUEST AN ANGSTY POE X READER WITHOUT A
HAPPY ENDING IDK I LIKE TO HURT HAHAAHDUWLVUDKDJCJCN” I hope this finds you
Pairing: Poe x reader
Word Count: 3.5k
wiped the sweat from your brow, leaning back onto your heels as you took in the
exposed circuitry of the T-70 you’d been working on for the last hour and a
half. Already frustrated with the poor shape the Starfighter had been returned
to you in, the fierceness of D’Qar’s setting sun beating down on your back did
nothing to help. You threw the wrench you’d been gripping into your tool kit,
grabbing the attention of your partner who was working on a T-70 of his own. Rosko’s
eyes trailed over your form, concern pulling the corners of his lips into a
slight frown, as he noted the tenseness of your shoulders and the way you
seemed to grow more irritated the longer it took you to find whatever you were
rummaging for in your toolkit. He set his own tools down, pulling a rag from
his back pocket and wiping his hands before turning to you, clearing his throat
as if to remind you he was still there.
I’m so pleased with how my tattoo came out
I was expecting the process to be extremely painful but for me it wasn’t that bad at all and took only 2 hours instead of 2 ½ - 3 hours like she said it could take
Only took a minute or so break to stand up after the outlining was done, after that the shading look half the time and it was done before I thought
Then after that Alex and me went to this pizza place called the flying saucer - it was this really cool bar/restaurant that had star wars toys and posters everywhere, on the tv had rick and morty playing and when i went to use the restroom it had the coolest stuff painted on the walls, the doors said “human restrooms only” and on the door going back into the resturant there was a pug with a spacehelmet on holding a pizza
Description : “Lima syndrome is the result of the abductor / kidnapper sympathizing with his hostages”. And Park Jimin had never heard of it before, when he took you as his hostage.
A/N : I can’t believe it took me a whole day to write this. But it had been over a week and I really wanted to update it again. I miss you and all your messages <3 please text me often, okay? :) @cyanfann and I miss you the most, mom. Where were you when I felt so down and lonely.
Part 1 of the cat man makeup I did to my dad! Had a lot of fun with this since we ran around the woods of NJ to take pictures! The makeup took 2 and a half hours to complete and the beard I had to hand lay. The prosthetics are foam latex. Photos were taken by my brother!
Those old posts bring me some memories. I remember when I was studying hard to get admitted in a medicine college. I had to study over 12 hours per day since I had spent 3 years living in Italy, I had to learn so much…
I however, loved Tumblr. I still do. But back then, I knew I had to make a drastic decision in order to pass. Since I couldn’t refrain myself from messaging friends and replying to asks, I had to delete my Tumblr. I needed 100% of my brain focused to pass the tests.
By the beginning of 2016 I finally did it. Something that normally takes 4 years took me one and a half and now here I am. My dream happening in real life each day. I could have given up. But I didn’t. Lots of people told me I had no capacity, that I would never make it or that I would take way too long to pass. But I did it.
This blog is not just an ask blog. It is an incentive for you to never give up.—
I know there’s already a few of these (I think only like one I’ve seen) but I wanted to make a complete set of Kaneki references for all of the Tokyo Ghoul fans. (Includes the chapters each Kaneki appears in and short info)
Child Kaneki: • Appears in flashbacks • Human • Age: Tiny Child
• Most notably Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 140
Kuro Kaneki Ken: • Chapter 1
• Human • Age: 18
• Wanted a date • Got fucked over, but not in the good way
Kuro Kaneki Ken: • Chapter 2 - Chapter 66 • Half-Ghoul • Age: 18-19 • Started working at Ghoul Cafe: Anteiku • Meets Many Ghouls • Still small and scared
Eye Patch: • Chapter 23- Chapter 140 • Half-Ghoul • Age: 18- 19 • As Kuro: weak and not a very good fighter • As Shiro: “the fucking strong”
Shiro Kaneki Ken: • Chapter 67- Chapter 140 • Half-Ghoul • Age: 19 • Cannibalized • Left Anteiku •
partnered with Tsukiyama, Banjou, Team Banjou, and Hinami
i have had a GOOD DAY: i woke up early and went to my college and signed one paper and have officially withdrawn, i took a nice nap n woke up actually feeling rly good and refreshed which as we all know is Rare, i spent most of the afternoon listening to in depth celebrity interviews and drawing/journaling, i watched the first episode of the series of unfortunate events on netflix w my brother and sister, my mother made me dinner, i’ve consumed about 3 quarts of water, as well as half a bottle of wine, and i just sat in a cozy chair without sleeping or checking social media for 3 hours because i was finishing a book (freedom by jonathan franzen! it was good!). this is the dream!!!!! it wont last but !!
I just recently took the MCAT and here were my thoughts on it.
1. Don’t overlook anything. My biggest mistake was assuming I knew things and then coming across the basics on the exam and freaking out. Even if you just took general chem or physics, or whatever the course might be, review!
2. Give yourself enough time to study. The amount of time I allotted myself was not nearly enough time. Since this godforsaken exam is now 7.5 hours, its in your best interest to give yourself at least 3-4 months. If anyone tells you BS like “I only studied a month and a half” then they’re lying. Or, they did poorly.
3. AAMC is not afraid to play dirty when it comes to this exam. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! Literally. The sample test they provided left me feeling like “this isn’t so bad, I can do this!” I walked out of my testing center the following week questioning whether I should even bother applying to medical school. Do your best to know everything you can, and pace yourself when taking full length exams.
4. Study with people. And more importantly, the RIGHT people. Avoid the negative underachievers that just want to get by and that will try to convince you that theres no other way to prepare for this test. Also avoid the students who will convince you that the MCAT is do or die and that you need to study 12+ hours a day just for a good score. That’s just downright unhealthy. You want to surround yourself with others who will motivate you, encourage you, and maintain a positive outlook. This was probably one of the biggest regrets I had when it came to studying for this exam.
5. Avoid the MCAT burnout. Yes. It’s real. Don’t convince yourself that you can study 7 days a week for 3 months without a break. You’ll burn out really quick, start to do poorly, and walk into that exam feeling quickly demoralized. Take at least 2 days off per week. Don’t talk about it, look at it, think about it, do anything that involves it. You’ll feel much better and more energized afterwards!
6. Practice practice practice. I know it is difficult since AAMC decided “Hey, since we’re going to revamp and redesign this MCAT entirely, why not give these examinees the bare minimum to prepare with!” Compared to the old MCAT, which had 10 practice tests, this new one doesn’t have much. Even for the old one, the test prep companies were much more well versed with it (since it had been out for 25 years). But, you must practice somehow, so here are my recommendations on what to use and what not to use:
First - avoid The Princeton Review like the plague. TPR took their old books and slapped on a new cover and said “Here you guys go!” Not only do they contain numerous mistakes, but they provide WAY too much information. This test is far from a test of what you can memorize, it is much more about using your prior knowledge to solve problems, so basic understandings are generally required.
Second - For the physical sciences and even biology, use ExamKrackers. They actually put a good amount of time and effort into reorganizing their stuff for the new exam. They are straight to the point and provide TONS of practice materials. Their emphasis is critically thinking, not just facts and details.
Third - For the Critical Analysis and Reasoning section, I highly suggest using the question packs released from AAMC and EK 101 Verbal Reasoning passages. Although this was for the old MCAT, the style of questions felt similar to the MCAT I recently took.
Fourth - Biochemistry. Now, this is supposedly the new focus of the exam (although on my MCAT, biochemistry was far and few in between). For the sake of this, either take a biochemistry course at your university before you start studying for the exam or use Kaplan’s biochemistry review book. Both will sufficiently prepare you IMO. Also, Khan Academy has a ton of videos that cover majority of the biochemistry topics (as well as everything else), so be sure to review them when necessary!
Lastly - Psychology and Sociology. Most of you might think, “that’s such a joke, it’s all common sense.” Trust me, AAMC knows how us smart ass premeds think, and they used it to their advantage. This section is very tricky on the actual test, and to prepare I highly suggest having a general understanding of statistics and research design as well as the list of topics released by AAMC. In terms of reviewing the content, definitely use Khan Academy’s MCAT section vids for this section. They cover just about everything you need to know, they have tons of practice passages, and the videos help the material stick (if you take notes while watching them).
7. STAY ORGANIZED. Come up with a study plan/calendar and stick to it. You will have less anxiety, and more time to focus on what you’re learning instead of freaking out beforehand. Make sure you’re realistic too. I tried telling myself that I was going to do 10 different things in one day and ended up doing ½ of it from sheer burn out. Don’t overwhelm yourself, which is why I mentioned giving yourself enough time in point #2.
That’s all for now. Let me know if you have questions and good luck to future test takers!
Part 2 of the cat man makeup I did to my dad! Like I said in the other posts we had a lot of fun running around the woods of NJ to take these photos! The makeup took 2 and a half hours to complete and the beard I had to hand lay. The prosthetics are foam latex. Photos were taken by my brother.
*Amber is in her pjs as you walk into her room*
“Can’t ya see I’m smoking here? Learn how to knock!”
LOOK WHAT I DID IM SO HAPPY WITH HOW IT CAME OUT!! AHHHHHH‼❤
-clears throat calming down-
This is Amber! She is my Undertale OC :3 she is half human and half monster, she is also a dwarf along with three eyes~! She smokes weed and can always be a bitch half the time rarely acting feminine but is a total caring sweetheart when needed the most! Hope you like her, :’D this took me 3 hours to draw!
hmm not that bad right,it took me half a hour,see all it takes is practise so dont give up, no one is born talented, you have to practise to get to perfect, now im only 13,and i have lot of time to get even more better so i hope in january 2018, ill redraw this piece again just to see how far i have come