this show is dumb i like it

2

a dumb pose that i liked the anatomy on too much to erase ended up becoming the miraculous moves au for remy and lin. yay.

remy is still focused on becoming a comedian and isn’t at all a ballet student, but he’ll dance when his bestie lin needs a partner, whether that be at the studio or in the streets. the duo might not be the best dancers out there but they have a lot of fun doing it and it shows, making them a crowd favorite. 

anonymous asked:

I think this chapter kinda confirmed that Sangwoo was Bum's first male crush. Gay my ass...

Who even came up with this dumb idea that Bum is gay when it showed clearly in season 1 that he wanted to date a girl?? And i don’t think it is 100% ‘confirmed’ yet but yeah Sangwoo is most likely his first/only male crush.

ok but would daytime CN really ALLOW for a young adult character to die on a children’s show? And a human character instead of the long lived gems no less?? I mean, we do have shows like ATLA that pulled it off subtly but thats Nick and I personally dont believe CN thinks its viewers are that dumb. Im of course terrified for Lars but i honestly doubt they would kill him in Steven’s arms… hopefully

anonymous asked:

Please continue with the Samurai Jack crossover you just did! It needs to be a blog itself!

ok but in all seriousness a pmmm au would work ok

guess i’ll need to call upon my 7th grade self here soon aUGH MY MIDDLE SCHOOL “”WEEB””’ IS SHOWING

No offense but as a Muslim I’m embarrassed by the content creation of most Muslims in mainstream media lol. Like all the men are non practicing men who act like it was an unbearable task to not date in high school, have only white women on their shows, represent that same dumb tired trope of “East vs West” struggle in their narrative. Like where’s the nuance, where’s the expansion of what it means to be Muslim in North America? When will we move past this narrow self definition? And like non black POC are always so jealous of black people in the spotlight but what do we do in comparison when we get the spotlight? Black tv has been pushing the envelope so much while we….continue to chase white girls apparently!

(40) (End) Ignis' pick-up poem.

Even though it is not a new realization, Ignis Scientia is aware he may be a bit too uptight and rather cold as a boyfriend to Gladiolus Amicitia.

His feelings are all true, yet he is aware he may not show it as much as he could or should. While Gladiolus does not mind and understands that’s just his way of being, Ignis has not yet stopped thinking about Gladiolus’ sweet poem, and feels a bit in debt: Gladio, in his strange, sometimes childish but always sincere and honest way, loves and appreciates him, and Ignis feels he hasn’t shown himself thankful enough.

Grateful for all those 69 attempts of flirting (…or at least some of them) and a poem, and those wonderful 5 years of relationship so far, and wanting to do something special for Gladio, Ignis has been drabbling down poem ideas in secret.

Decided to have an ultimate weapon after 39 attempts of a pick-up line, having cleaned the poem and memorized it, Ignis has come to be prepared, and awaits for an appropiate moment.

Today the hunter’s being hunted.

Keep reading

this is gonna be the last thing i say about this i swear cause i’m just tired.

As a Latina(daughter of two dominican) born and raised in the bronx. growing up, the only representation i got on TV was on novelas that my mother would watch on the hispanic channels. My role model as a kid was Jenifer Lopez. Why? Because she was puertorican and from the Bronx. and i remember being so happy to finally see someone like me make it. It gave me hope. But still, all I watched was Disney shows that didn’t look mine or represented me at all. And it seems so dumb now but it made me feel so insignificant , like who I was didn’t matter.

Fast forward to now, I found this beautiful story that tells the story of my borough. The neglected borough in mainstream media, and not only that but the character of Mylene Cruz was one that embodied my life in a way i never saw before. And i can’t help but think about 15 year old me who would have needed this show.

for me personally, to not only see a dominican actress (which is rare) but to also see an actor who went TO MY MIDDLE SCHOOL IN THE BRONX, is the best feeling. To see my people becoming successful. It gives us hope that maybe we day we can make it out too. And that is why the representation of this show was so important and why i am so upset about its cancellation.

so yeah i’m mad. and i think i have a damn good reason to be

2

Imagine Lance sneaking out at night to hug Keith and cry with me.

The Most “Moon” Things My Friends Have Ever Said

Thought this would be pretty fun & silly lol

Aries moon: I want to stop playing. Not because I’m losing, but because this game is fucking dumb”.

Taurus moon: I’m just looking to get wine-mom drunk tonight.”

Gemini moon: “Sometimes I stay up really late and enter random chat rooms for fun. They tell me their fetishes and everything…”

Cancer moon: “I feel like I really care about everyone but no one cares about me.”

Leo moon: “I skipped class because they don’t deserve my presence.”

Virgo moon: “Yeah, it’s that modern art shit that’s just a potato chip crumb on a plate. Genius.”

Libra moon: “There’s no hot people at this party, what’s the point?”

Scorpio moon: “Crime shows bore me, I always know who did it within like 5 minutes.”

Sagittarius moon: “I dropped 2 tabs of acid yesterday and became the best artist of all time.”

Capricorn moon: “Fuck you, I could beat Gordon Ramsay in a cook-off any day.”

Aquarius moon: “The state of our country right now…no actually, the state of our WORLD right now terrifies me.”

Pisces moon: “I don’t care that it’s just a game, you can’t leave those dogs in such small cages like that!”

-Admin L

tbh i love how Coran’s Concerned Parent Mode activates when he sees Lance walk by him all upset like

“why is my son cry??”

it was really nice of him to go check on Lance and talk to him? 

thank you Coran for being there for the blue shitlord.

I was streaming Star Trek Online and someone asked me about Discovery and I fell into this MASSIVE rant.

So because I like to make videos on youtube in my spare time on Star Trek, I get a lot of people message me. And since Discovery, holy shit. They almost act like I was the one who has cast Discovery, like I am the one in charge. And the SHIT I HEAR DAILY.

People messaging me saying they aren’t watching because the ship is ugly, because there is a gay person, because there is a black woman who is the lead, because she is called Michael. Because there is a Chinese female captain. Because there are too many women. Because there are too many this, or that. Because there isn’t enough white guys. 

That Discovery is this liberal propaganda which Star Trek never was before this.

And I let it out on my stream because I have heard this FOR MONTHS. And I will fucking do it here I am tired of it.

If your dumb ridden, parent disappointing ASS has been watching Star Trek for however many years (and trust me, these people HAVE to tell me how long they’ve been watching like telling me makes me think their dick is big or some shit) and you DON’T think it is a progressive, liberal, diversity accepting show, THE SHOW HAS GONE OVER YOUR DENSE HEAD AND YOU’VE MISSED THE POINT.

From Gene, the man you tell me would HATE that Discovery is being turned into PC bullshit

Star Trek was an attempt to say that humanity will reach maturity and wisdom on the day that it begins not just to tolerate, but take a special delight in differences in ideas and differences in life forms. […] If we cannot learn to actually enjoy those small differences, to take a positive delight in those small differences between our own kind, here on this planet, then we do not deserve to go out into space and meet the diversity that is almost certainly out there.

If you honestly want to fucking come to me, and tell me what Star Trek is “really” about, and that the main lead of Discovery being a black woman is a problem because she is black or that a gay character is in it, then I will keep quoting that man and everything Star Trek has been teaching at your racist, homophobic, sexiest lonely asshole and proving how you understand NOTHING about your precious show. 

You don’t OWN Star Trek. You BARELY understand it’s message. 

I hope Discovery is a huge success not only for itself, but to get your piece of shit hands away from it.

Oh no you’re not going to watch Discovery because of it’s diversity?

You should of never of touched Star Trek if that is your attitude. You are long over due to leave the show alone. Here is the door. Take your pathetic mind and go the fuck through and come back when you actually get the message and aren’t a close minded, anti-progressive shit.

I swear if I see one more person compare that fyre festival to the hunger games I’m gonna re-enact that “ read the book ” gif like first of all, why the fuck do we have this constant need to compare shitty events to fandoms? not to be “ that asshole ” but in some situations yall need to come back to reality.

second of all its literally nothing like the hunger games. first of all the island they’re at isn’t some god damn uninhabited destitute island there’s a town like ten minutes away from the festival grounds. people tweeting they’re hiding in their tent and trying to figure out how to make weapons binch stfu you aren’t on naked and afraid, take your shit and go to the town and kindly offer compensation to anyone who can offer you shelter until you can leave.

these mf are acting like the festival grounds are the entire island and they’re required by law to stay there so they’ve gone all lord of the flies in the span of like a day.

the only people I have sympathy for are the Bahamian’s that are gonna probably somehow be blamed for all this and stuck cleaning the damages with nothing to show but a massive dent in their tourism cause you dumb mother fuckers decided to loose your fucking minds because you weren’t getting spa treatments and rentable yachts fuck off.

3

A lot of you guys liked/suggested Kagehina love child so!! (Again, based on this)

Idk this dummy will probably have Kageyama’s resting face but be a huge noob when it comes to compliments like Hinata. And guess who the other kid is~~ 

Comments from Skam’s official website under some of the clips in season 3.

okay i found this kinda funny. since we’re in the beginning of a new season and we speculate on what’s gonna happen next, i went back to read the comments on some of the early clips on season 3 and thought i’d translate some. (if you don’t bother to read the long comments i’ve bolded the best part.) btw my absolute fav is X’s comment on the Ikke vær frekk clip omfggg


CLIP 3 EPISODE 1: Går ned på chicks:


hvor er først? (where is first?) wrote:
Sana and Eva seems hostile? Wonder what Isak used his rent on. Why doesn’t Jonas try to get an entry pass to try and look, (for the weed at eva’s) since Isak is met with an icefront. The season opens with so many questions that i’m going insane. Anyone else got the impression that Eskild was keen on Isak, but Isak wasn’t on Eskild?

Mari wrote:
handsome guy Isak spotted!!!

Ole Brum wrote:
I think Isak is actually not gay

gjesp wrote:
hope it doesn’t get this boring the whole season

Selima wrote:
OMG ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BET THAT ISAK’S BOYFRIEND IS GONNA BE NAMED JULIAN DAHL!!!!!!!!!!

Noen (somebody) wrote:
Isak looked at a boy. HE’S IN LOVE OMG.

randomhoe wrote:
bruh, Isak is booooooring, this whole season is gonna be boring, think about it. William quit and now “ISAK” that little cute guy has the main role?

CLIP 4 EPISODE 1: Kose-gruppa:

Evak 4 life wrote:
I bet that Isak and Even are gonna get together, I ship them, Evak (heartemoji). But I swear if Even is using Isak to get to Vilde then I swear I’ll be really mad. They are so cute together.

Mari wrote:
what was the deal with the paper towels Even took?

Kjedelig bruuuh? (boring bruuuh?) wrote:
I honestly think season 3 has been boring, I miss Noora and William.

CLIP 5 EPISODE 2: Grindr:

Hei wrote:
Now I think some of these comments are being too negative. This season is probably gonna be just as good or even better than season 1 and 2.

Zwup wrote:
Isak is bi and unsure, he’s curious about boys.

Anna wrote:
am I the only one who deep inside hopes Isak and Emma are gonna end up together?

Cath wrote:
I think it’s building up to that Isak is gonna believe/think/hope Even is gay, with support from Eskild’s comment on blowjob. And then Isak dare to either fall in love or hit on Even. Then he’ll be rejected and hurt and it’ll be stress and drama, cause Even isn’t gay. The moral to Andem must be to show that no hints can show who a person truly are, and through Isak we’ll learn this. I think Even and Emma are gonna fall for each other, and Isak will get a real downfall before he falls for another boy.

slitsomt wrote:
(some stuff about how boring it was that people loved Noora and William the instant they talked, and doesn’t like that people did the same with Isak and Even and) I rather hope that Isak “thinks” he likes Even and that Eskild supports Isak both against his christian parents and so on, and in the end they’ll fall in love because Eskild was always there for Isak. If Even and Isak ends up together it’ll be to obvious.

Snopet wrote:
I think Eskild and Isak will end up a couple. In the end Noora probably comes home from London and it’s over between her and William.

vet ikke (don’t know) wrote:
is Isak gay? or does he like girls?

Nila wrote:
the show sets up to that Isak is gonna come out of the closet, but I guess Julie Andem is gonna fool us all in the end. He’s not gay after all.

CLIP 6 EPISODE 2: Even:

lille my wrote:
I think they are charging up to season 4 already, sana <3<3

H wrote:
already better than season 2, feels good to finally have the real Skam back on after the Sahara of dry excitement last season.

UREALISTISK (unrealistic) wrote:
who the FUCK is dumb enough to take it (the weed) with them to school? not sana at least. Skam seriously?

Even er ikke intr (Even is not interested) wrote:
I think Even seems slick…. I’m sure he’s just gonna get Isak in trouble… and IT’S NOT gonna be Isak and Even.. Even seems obviously interested in girls,,, the way he looks at them and dig. It looks like he’s more interested in Vilde, nobody has noticed or commented on this? (and that thing about that somebody is gonna die.. Skam is going to a new level.. GOOD episode!)

Isak, Emma, Even :) wrote:
anyone else who thinks Isak should go down on chicks? maybe Emma?

CLIP 7 EPISODE 2: Ikke vær frekk:

X wrote:
This is starting to look more and more like Twilight. The stare between Isak and Even. Even’s hairstyle. The music that is being used. And even tho Even’s stare lasted to long I have to say that the director is getting some “inspiration” from the Twilight-movies. It’s like they met at the writers table and said “what if Twilight was about two boys instead of a boy and a girl?”. because Even is almost pale enough to play a metrosexual vampire.

lol wrote:
I thought season 3 was gonna be shit actually. but it’s alot better than before tbh XD

M wrote:
if Skam keeps this up Baz Luhrmann is gonna be able to sue NRK for copyright infringement. Fair enough with some Romeo and Juliet references but yeez, calm down.

anonymous asked:

how do you feel about SU Crit blogs??

I’m kind of jaded about the SU c/rit/ical thing. So like disclaimer, if you’re a fan of the show providing legitimate criticism, that’s one thing. I respect that, like, a lot! But I’ve seen “su cr/iti/cal” blogs complain about such trivial things, down to (literally) inconsistency in Pumpkin’s tongue texture. I feel like at the beginning there was actual valid criticism, but now it’s just turned into a hotbed of negativity.

I think the problem is that some people feel like ragging on something for its flaws somehow demonstrates that you’re more objective or enlightened than those who choose to celebrate the good things about it. But how can you provide a valuable critique of something you’ve already decided you hate? In my opinion, if you find it impossible to acknowledge anything good happening in the show, you’re pretty much just as subjective as someone who is incapable of acknowledging its flaws.

The thing that I mostly don’t like is that when a fan of the show says “I don’t like su c/ri/tical’”, their immediate response is to say “foolish sheeple^tm, you special snowflakes are unable to take criticism about anything you like. these damn millennials !!!” Which is so ironic, because like, that’s just a weak response that gets tossed out by people who claim to be “critics” but are unable to handle when anyone says “hey, that’s a dumb argument and here’s why.”

I do really appreciate that they keep the criticism in their own tag rather than just the general SU one, though, so like, props. They can keep doing their thing, they aren’t hurting anyone. A lot of the time w/ ships and stuff, the actual ship tag is just filled with hate, so it’s nice that these guys don’t post their stuff in the main tag.

also–in case you’re worried this is suddenly gonna transform into a Discourse Blog^tm or something, worry not lol, we are returning to your regular programming right after this post. I just have gotten a lot of messages about this and feel like I should voice my thoughts about it \o/

su critics need to chill tf out. its a kids show. it was made for the kids. filler episode packed with moral lesson stuff? kids arent usually obsessed with the plot like you all are and the lessons are good lessons most kids shows dont even hit on. height difference issues? kids dont notice that shit and god forbid a creator have a touch of individual creativity. bright colors? yep thats for kids too. kids. like. bright. colors. yeah the majority of the people who watch su are older teens and above but kids are the target audience. this show was created for children. now can we all respect that please.

anonymous asked:

How would the Karasuno boys act when they have to buy condoms from Ukai's shop, having to look their coach in the eye as they pay for them?

i laughed for like 10 minutes after reading this request i love it. i’ve been having some health issues lately and needed a good pick-me-up

if you like what i do and want to show your support, consider supporting me on ko-fi!

 - admin rachel lauren


The only way I could rationalize them willingly buying condoms from Sakanoshita–as opposed to any place else–knowing that their coach is minding the shop is that the team has some crazy bet going on and these are in the event that they are the loser of said bet. Whether or not they’re doing the do and actually need them is entirely irrelevant.

Daichi

  • He’s one of the few who don’t make it weird somehow. It’s just another transaction, right? Not to mention that Ukai’s made it clear to them that whatever they do outside of volleyball is none of his business.
  • It’s not embarrassing until he gets to the counter to pay and has a moment of internal panic that this is very awkward. But Daichi’s a master of keeping his composure while screaming internally all the while, so you’d never know.
    • It doesn’t hurt that he buys a few things he actually needs along with them. But still.

Suga

  • He tries to play dumb when they’re rung up: “Whoops, how did those get in there? Well, I guess I’ll take them anyway. Doesn’t hurt to have some, right?” Cue the forced bashful laughter.
  • It’s clear to everyone within a 5 mile radius that Suga is playing this up too much. Like it’s painful to watch.
  • Once out of the shop, Suga will show no mercy and pelt either the first person who laughs or the person who suggested the bet in the first place with the box.

Asahi

  • He has to buy at least four or five other things along with them in hopes that Ukai doesn’t give the condoms a second thought.
  • Except he kind of just grabs whatever is within arm’s reach in a tizzy without paying attention, so it’s an interesting mix of things.
  • He forgets how to breathe when Ukai rings his things up. You’d think that having his coach be unfazed by all of this would make it less embarrassing, but the contrast in their demeanors makes it worse. 
    • You can bet his s/o will be the one to buy them from now on because he’s scarred for life.

Nishinoya

  • Slams the box down on the counter and looks Ukai straight in the eyes. It’s the only thing he’s buying.
  • Noya’s got a dead serious look on his face the whole time. Coupled with the fact that he’s standing in a power pose, it makes the transaction feel more like a battle of wills than a simple interaction between a shopkeeper/coach and his customer/pupil.
  • Seriously, Ukai is unnerved by this until Noya shouts out a thanks and bows deeply before leaving the shop, and hearing Tanaka’s cry of “Noya-san is so cool!!!” from outside.

Tanaka

  • Tries the nonchalant whistling thing, which makes the whole process more suspect and embarrassing.
  • “They’re for my sister’s…. boyfriend…”
    • He doesn’t know why he went with that excuse. Even if Saeko had a boyfriend, neither of them would bother having Tanaka buy a box for them.
  • Ukai’s, “Good for them, I guess?” does nothing to alleviate any of Tanaka’s embarrassment.

Ennoshita

  • If it’s questioned, he has his excuse of “A prop for the new movie” all ready to go. Although, he’s also worried that unless he can make up a plot for this movie that doesn’t exist (yet), it might be considered a cause for concern that his movies are getting too adult for high school students to be in charge of.
  • Takes five minutes to come up with an elevator pitch just in case before he has to go in.
  • Ukai doesn’t even ask or indicate that he’s buying condoms and Ennoshita–red-faced and stuttering–goes on about some Seth Rogen-esque stoner comedy that he’s working on.
    • “Well, just don’t get in trouble filming something like that. You’re still a kid, after all.”

Narita

  • Can’t stop dropping his change, which is the perfect excuse to physically hide how ridiculous he feels.
  • The transaction from then on can be described as swift, as in the second Ukai hands him the bag Narita takes it and heads for the door with a, “Hm thanks coach see you tomorrow bye!” It’s all in one fluid motion and yes, that goodbye is punctuation-less .
  • Just…never bring this up again. He’d rather forget the whole thing.

Kinoshita

  • He can’t go in alone. He has to do this with at least one other person going into the shop with him, and Noya is the only one who also isn’t embarrassed by this in any way. The other second-years are embarrassed by proximity, so-to-speak.
    • Except Noya gets distracted trying to find his usual ice cream flavor, so Kinoshita has to ride solo at the counter.
  • It’s clear he’s nervous about the whole thing; his whole body is stiff and he reacts to anything Ukai says as if the man is correcting his technique during practice.
  • He does have to keep his eyes on his wallet and money most of the transaction because there’s no one he can look his coach in the eye while buying them.

Kageyama

  • He knows he’s not smart and that everyone knows this as well, so he decides to tackle this issue by using this to advantage.
  • Except he anticipates Ukai will say anything in the first place, and blurts something out totally unprompted..
    • Ukai: “That’ll be–”
    • Kageyama: What do you mean those aren’t water balloons?
  • The following is the most tense five seconds of silence you’ll ever see between these two.
  • He’s so red that Ukai is worried that Kageyama’s head might explode. Or he passes out on the spot, especially because he stops breathing.

Hinata

  • He thinks he can play it cool, but it’s like watching a trainwreck.
  • He suddenly can’t hear anything. There’s so much blood rushing to his head that he can only hear that in his ears. Ukai tells him how much he owes and Hinata keeps repeating, “What?” each time it happens.
    • “Just… take them, alright, Hinata?”
  • Once he leaves the store, his face seems to be stuck in a smile and he doesn’t react to anything anyone says or does to him. His soul has left his body. He’s straight-up astral projecting in front of the vending machines outside the shop. Never make him do that again.

Tsukishima

  • Like Daichi, he also is does not make it weird. The glare from his glasses absolutely helps to hide anything his eyes might give away about feeling like an idiot the whole time.
  • But you could replace the condoms with any other item in the store and everything would be exactly the same about this interaction.
  • The rest of the team is mad because there was no point of having the loser of their bet do that if the loser wasn’t affected by it.
    • But this eventually backfires on Tsukki because guess who Noya and Tanaka have now playfully dubbed, “The Condom King.” He hates it.

Yamaguchi

  • He’s a blend of Suga and Kageyama in this situation: “I thought they were rubber gloves! What? T-those aren’t mine!” (Which one is it, Yams?)
  • Things get worse because the barcode scanner just won’t scan this box and every second feels ten times longer than it actually is during this.
  • At this point he’s just praying that no one else–sans the rest of the boys–has to bear witness to this. If Yachi walked in and saw, he’d probably die.

Anyone remember this education flash cartoon from around 2005 or so

It was these 2 news reporters. 1 I think looked like Stan Smith of American Dad.

They showed kids how to use programs like Microsoft Excel

*IMAGE BELOW NOT RELATED

I Got You On My Mind [Part 6]

Jungkook Soulmate AU (Angst)

[Part OnePrevious Part | Part Six | Next Part

Summary: After regaining some of your memories, you and Jungkook finally face the truth.

Word count: 1.9k words

Originally posted by jungxook

When Jieun came home, she found you sitting on the floor. Your eyes were red, but your tears had dried long ago. Jieun regarded your blank expression with concern, immediately dropping to the ground to check on you.

“Y/N, what’s wrong?” Jieun asked frantically, looking at your body for injuries. “Did you hurt your leg again? Why are you crying?”

You sighed and closed your eyes, feeling more tired than upset. Jieun’s flittering hands stilled, as if she sensed that something was off.

“Y/N?”

“I remember now, Jieun,” you said. “I remember what happen that night, and what happened after. I know that you and Jungkook were a thing, and that he rejected me right away.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner,” Jieun whispered, her own eyes watering. “I didn’t want to upset you or confuse you. It hurt you so much the first time, I didn’t want to see you go through it again.”

“I just don’t understand,” you replied, your voice strained with frustration. “Did you like him? Do you still like him? Is that why you tried to hide your relationship with him from me?”

“What? No! No, of course not,” Jieun exclaimed, her eyes widening with surprise. “I mean, I did have a bit of a crush on him, but our relationship was just physical. It ended as soon as you two figured out that you’re…you know, soulmates.”

“But I’m still confused,” you said, trying to hold off another wave of tears. “Jungkook said he wanted nothing to do me. But now he’s so sweet. He’s like two different people, and I don’t know which one is the real him.”

“Just talk to him,” Jieun smiled, rubbing your back gently. “He’s not as bad as you remember. I’m sure the person Jungkook is with you now is the person he wishes he was when you first met.”

“Still, why was he so cruel in the beginning?” you asked helplessly. “I don’t know if I can forgive that.”

“Only Jungkook can answer that,” Jieun replied softly. “Promise me you’ll talk to him, okay?”

You nodded, realizing that Jieun knew much more than she let on. She helped you to your feet and led you back to the couch. You decided you wouldn’t press her for more information, because in the end, you would need to talk to Jungkook eventually.


Even though you had decided to talk to Jungkook, you hadn’t been able to muster enough courage to confront him. He had no idea that you had regained your memories, so he was contacting you like usual. But when you picked up your phone to reply, the events of your first encounter flashed before your eyes. Every time that happened, you put your phone down and tried to ignore your heavy heart.

So, to put it simply, you had been ignoring Jungkook for the past week.

You had several unread messages in your inbox from Jungkook. Surely Jungkook was so popular, he wasn’t used to be ignored. The texts started coming less frequently, and you wondered if they would eventually stop all together. You figured–albeit guiltily–that if Jungkook really wanted company, he could find another girl.

One Thursday afternoon, you were reading through some notes sent to you by a classmate when you heard Jungkook’s thoughts whispering in the back of your head. You jumped, growing unaccustomed to your soulmate’s presence after such a long period of silence.

“Why isn’t she talking to me?” Jungkook thought, and although it was quiet in your mind, you could hear the worry in your voice. Your heart panged, and you felt bad for assuming the worst of Jungkook. Clearly, he was still thinking of you. “Did I do something wrong again?”

Again.

No, not again. The first mistake was hurtful enough. But of course, Jungkook had no idea that you remembered what he had done. You wanted to scream at him–make him hurt as much as he had hurt you. But you also just wanted to see him again, because you had grown to love the caring side of Jungkook that he had shown you.

“Maybe her condition got worse,” came Jungkook’s next thought, which sounded even more alarmed than the last. “I should stop by. Yeah–I’ll go after class.”

You jumped to your feet, wavering as you tried to catch your balance. Reaching out for your crutches, you hobbled out of your room and into the living room, where Jieun was playing guitar.

“Jieun!” you screeched, making her jump.

“Oh my god!” Jieun squealed, placing a hand over her heart dramatically. “Why are you screaming at me?”

“Jungkook’s coming here after his class is over,” you hurried to explain, your words overlapping in your haste. Still, Jieun understood what you were trying to say.

“Oh, so do you need me to leave?” Jieun asked, setting aside her guitar. “I can disappear for an hour or two.”

“No, no! Definitely do not leave,” you squeaked desperately. “I’m not ready to see him! I need you to cover for me. Tell him that I’m not home and that I forgot my phone here.”

“What? Y/N, are you avoiding him?” Jieun demanded, her face growing dark. “You promised me that you would talk to him! Ignoring your problems won’t make them go away.”

“I know, I know!” you replied. “And I will talk to him, but I’m just not ready yet. I need time to process everything so that I can face him properly. I don’t want to get upset and ruin things forever.”

Jieun’s face softened at your obvious fear, and she sighed. “I understand why you’re scared, but you should trust Jungkook a little bit too,” she argued. “He’s shown you that he’s a good guy, right? I get why you’re so hesitant, believe me. But I’m also seeing this from Jungkook’s perspective, too.”

“You’re my friend, be on my side!” you whined. Jieun rolled her eyes at you.

“Okay, don’t do that. I’m doing what’s best for you,” Jieun said. “Even though you don’t want to talk to him now, in the long run, you’ll be thanking me for making you two work out your problems.”

“I’ll thank you even more if you cover for me this one time,” you said, on the borderline of begging. “I swear I’ll talk to him after, Jieun! I just need a little more time. I’m really not ready to see Jungkook.”

“Fine,” Jieun sighed, falling back onto the couch in frustration. “I’ll cover for you this one time. You can go hide in your room or whatever.”

“Thank you so much, Jieun!” you cried. “I love you so much! You’re the best.”

“I know,” Jieun laughed. “And I’m assuming you ignored all of Jungkook’s attempts to contact you up until now?”

You looked away guiltily.


When Jungkook knocked on the door, you were hiding in your room. Your bedroom door was left slightly ajar, so if you peeked through, you could see the foyer. Jieun approached it, glaring at you as she did. You sent her a thankful smile.

Jieun opened the door, but you couldn’t see Jungkook.

“Oh, Jieun,” Jungkook said. You missed the sound of his sweet voice–you could admit that. “Is Y/N around? I haven’t heard from her since I saw her last week.”

“No, she’s not around,” Jieun replied easily. “Y/N had to spend the week with her grandparents, because they got really worried when they heard about the accident. And she was dumb enough to leave her phone at home.”

“Oh,” Jungkook said, sounding surprised. It sounded like a valid excuse, and you were a little shocked that Jieun was so good at lying. “I’m surprised she didn’t tell me earlier.”

“It’s because she didn’t know that she would be leaving until her grandparents showed up,” Jieun answered. She continued a bit sheepishly, “Actually, I was supposed to tell you that she would be out of town. I guess I forgot.”

“Yeah, guess you did,” Jungkook replied dryly. Jieun just shrugged and sent him a carefree smile. “When will she be back?”

“Sometime next week,” Jieun said. You gulped, realizing that she was giving you a deadline.

“Alright,” Jungkook said slowly. He sounded like he was getting ready to leave. “Thanks, I guess.”

Jieun began to close the door slowly. You exhaled in relief, feeling your body deflate. I can’t believe that worked, you thought. Jieun should have been an actress.

“What the fuck?” Jungkook’s voice suddenly thundered. Jieun jumped, backing away from the door. Jungkook burst through the foyer. “Why are you lying to me?”

“W-what are you talking about?” Jieun stammered.

“Y/N, where are you?” Jungkook called out, ignoring Jieun completely. “I know you’re here. I can hear you thinking right now.”

Oh shit.

“Yeah, oh shit is right,” Jungkook snorted. He scanned the apartment, finally settling on your bedroom door. He saw your face peeking through, and he smiled slightly and began to approach you.

Accepting your fate, you pulled yourself to your feet and opened the door, clutching the doorframe for support.

“Why are you avoiding me?” Jungkook asked once he stood in front of you, the hurt clear in his downtrodden expression. “Did I do something to upset you?”

“Yeah, you did,” you replied tiredly.

“What was it?” Jungkook questioned, confused. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you, if I did. I thought you had a good time with me last week.”

“I did,” you smiled. “You’ve been really great since the hospital. You helped me a lot, and you’re fun to be around.”

“Then what’s the problem?” Jungkook asked, cocking his head adorably in confusion.

“It’s what happened before then,” you said simply.

Jungkook paled, his mouth opening slightly. His eyes lowered, and you could see his jaw clenching. He stood there quietly for a few moments, but eventually, he tentatively lifted his gaze to meet yours.

“You remember everything,” Jungkook said quietly. It wasn’t a question. He was biting his lip nervously, and you wondered why he was the nervous one when it was you who had been deceived all along.

“Not everything, but I remember enough,” you responded. You broke your eye contact with Jungkook, feeling overwhelmed. “I don’t understand you at all, Jungkook. Why are being so nice now?”

“It’s…it’s a really long story,” Jungkook sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. “I can’t justify what I did, but if it means anything to you, I regret everything that happened that night. I didn’t mean a word I said.”

“Then why did you say what you did?”

“Like I said, it’s a long story,” Jungkook replied. “I can explain it to you if you’re willing to listen. I’ll tell you everything, I promise. And if you don’t want to see me after this, I won’t bother you ever again.”

“How do I know that what you’re saying is the truth?” you asked, looking at Jungkook for any signs of deceit.

“You’ll just have to trust me.”

You almost laughed–how could you trust him so easily again? But you remembered the boy who  had slept by your bedside in the hospital, and the boy who acted like you were the most interesting thing in the world. The boy who had promised to sing to you.

“Fine, I’ll listen,” you breathed.

- Girl in Luv

Ok…this took to long. I kind of lost inspiration for this series, but it’s back now! You can expect more regular updates. The story’s drawing to a close…so what do think is going to happen? Also heads up: no posts tomorrow night. We’re going to prom!!! Thanks for reading guys! Ya girl’s gonna get turnt!