“Dom and I, we’ve become such good friends, so we were definitely both like, ‘This is a little bit weird,’” I wasn’t nervous for me, Katherine, doing the scene, I was nervous about making sure it was done right. I really think that’s what it is. I was like, 'Great, I get to make out with this beautiful woman and she’s awesome.’ But genuinely, I really wanted the scene to be done well because of how important it is to these two characters, so that was where my nerves came in. I was like, 'I don’t want to fuck this up.’“
This is a trick that I’ve learned, and it’s been really helpful for me, so I thought I’d share it with my dear followers. In this tutorial, I’m going to teach you how to use the curves option in Photoshop smart and easy, without much work. This will turn your edits more colorful, vibrant, and brighter, without having to do much at all. This option is especially great when coloring dark and weird colored scenes! Please like/reblog if you found this useful in any way!
Under the cut I’m going to show you how to go from this:
BTS React to S/O smearing lipstick on them during bj NSFW
Hey! I’m a new follower and I just read all your reactions and stuff and I’m amazed! You write so so well, damn. Could I please request a BTS reaction to you staining their dicks with red lipstick after giving them a bj? It would be awesome! Thank you so much and keep up the amazing talent you have 😀
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for the follow, and such nice words! You guys have been so sweet to me today, giving me all of these compliments.
I love it when I get requests, so whenever something pops into your mind just send me a message/ask and I will get on it as soon as I can!
Requests are OPEN
Can’t contain his laughter when he sees what giving him a bj did to your face.
“Oh my god, sweetheart, go look in the mirror!” *dies*
“It’s all over you! You look like a clown. A very sexy clown, of course.”
Would admire your work, asking curiously;
“Jagi, next time do you think we could do different colors?”
He would get really excited over the thought,
“Like a rainbow! I bet it’ll look cool.”
“Look how hard you worked baby.”
He would give you a sexy, satisfied smile, while running his fingers through your hair.
“Had that pretty little mouth all over my dick.”
He would find it so erotic, wishing you could have another round after he sees the red smears you left all over him.
“Ah, baby look at the mess you made.”
“Did you like making me dirty?”
“I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy it, but did you really have to wear such a bright color?”
“You stained my dick. It literally wont come off. I’ve been scrubbing for five minutes!”
He would be exasperated, but in the end he can’t really complain all that much… because blowjobs.
Is worried at first that you’ll be annoyed at your ruined lipstick (he knows how seriously you take your makeup) but is relieved when you just take one look at the mess you made of his dick and laugh it off.
He seriously thinks you’re the best.
“This is straight out of a porno.”
“I’m so happy you’re into weird stuff babe. What did I ever do to deserve you?”
Would find it simultaneously arousing and embarrassing.
“You did a great job, baby.but uh—” He would gesture at your face. “—don’t take this the wrong way, but you kinda look busted.”
“And my dick looks like it went through war or something.” He says, jokingly.
He would go get a wet wash rag to gently clean your face.
“It is really hot how messy you get for me though.”
Pretty Little Liars 7x20 Til Death Do Us Part - Thoughts
I literally just finished watching the finale and A-List Wrap party right now. I have not seen a single comment about the finale, I don’t know how it was received, at all. Sorry if these comments are just reinforcing what everyone else has been talking about for the past several hours, because again, I have no idea what everyone is saying. Here are my thoughts!
- It did not feel like a series finale to me and I cannot pinpoint why. I felt the goodbye scene at the end was not strong enough. Sasha said that they had to keep re-filming that scene because she was crying too much when she said “this feels like the end of something” - well, I think they went with the take that had not enough emotion, to the point it felt like a regular line and it lost its power. Not just this line, but in general, I never got a sense of “farewell PLL” from this episode, unfortunately. Not saying it’s a bad episode, but, I didn’t get that sense of “thank you and goodbye Spencer, Hanna, Aria, Emily, Alison and Rosewood”.
- Marlene said that there is one question she cannot wait for fans to find out, but she can’t tell us what this question is without telling us who AD is. What the hell could be this question?
- THEY ALL DID THE SHHHHH TOGETHER, I LOVED THAT
- DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE DURING THE INTRO THAT THE CASKET OPENED, RATHER THAN CLOSE???
- I’ve always said Pretty Little Liars is a two-part show: half a romance show, other half a mystery show. They really demonstrated that tonight, by having almost a very equal divide between the romance and mystery. The entire first hour was romance, and the entire second hour was mystery (plus farewells). The first hour, I was shaking my head. “This is not good. Not good at all.” Sure, there were some cute scenes, like Emison’s proposal, but there was too much fluff in the first half. The second half, it really kicked off.
- So, my theory ended up being so damn accurate, what the hell! I can’t believe it! Even though Spencer’s twin was my foremost suspect going into the finale, I still ended up being shocked, because of the simple fact that they went with it almost exactly exactly exactly how I said! Not just the who, but also the why! I even got the name Alex Drake!
- Okay, so I got the part wrong about the twin having helped Charlotte play the game from season 3 onwards. And honestly, that is my biggest complaint about the finale: AD started playing the game after Charlotte died, period. Again this is my biggest complaint and this is where the finale fell flat for me. Technically, PLL could have ended with Charlotte’s reveal in 610. Everything we got with Alex Drake’s story, was purely an extension because we got renewed for more seasons. I just know there will be people saying “ugh I’m so mad that AD has no connection to pre-time jump” and yes I fully agree, and that’s my biggest complaint too… but my response is: weren't the extra 2 years nice? Sure AD is irrelevant to seasons 1-6A, sure that is incredibly underwhelming and no where near as good as the fan theories… but we got an extra 2 years of PLL in our lives because of this extra, final A story? I’m grateful? #alwayslookingforthepositiveside
- I do not understand Ashley’s comment. Quote “you finally get to find out who A is, who’s been torturing us for the last 7 years”. Girl… it was just a month or two, in Rosewood time.
- Am I the only one who never really felt a sense of danger, or intensity? Weird, since it’s the series finale, and literally anyone could’ve died. It’s not like we had another season, and I knew Spencer was safe from dying. Yet, I never truly did feel like Alex would win the fight. I can’t take PLL villains seriously for some unexplainable reason.
- I really liked the flashbacks that explicitly showed us the scenes where “Spencer” was actually Alex. That was great. I wanted more flashbacks to earlier seasons, however. (I did appreciate that they played some music from the pilot, though!)
- THANK YOU MARLENE for not doing another Charlotte reveal where A sits around crying all episode, trying to make us feel sorry for them. Sure, Alex (nearly said Twincer!) had a sad story, but she embraced her sadness, and it fuelled her anger to take over Spencer’s life. That was really good. I loved seeing Troian walk around with an axe. Bless.
- I was surprised we didn’t hear of Radley (as a sanitarium). Honestly, thank god.
- I think the motive is the strongest we’ve ever had, of all the A’s so far: Alex was so jealous of Spencer so she wanted to break up the girls, yet her threats only made them closer. Therefore, she decided, “why break them up, if I can just become Spencer?” That is so evil and I love it.
- I EVEN CALLED IT that there will be a scene where someone holds a gun to Spencer and Twincer, and they have to prove who the real Spencer is. I LOVED that!
- I have a feeling that once I finish typing this, the first word I’ll be seeing people use to describe the motive is cliche. Especially the above mentioned scene about not knowing which Spencer to shoot. It is a bit cliche. (”I’m Buzz Lightyear!” … “no, I’m Buzz Lightyear!” Toy Story 2.. anyone? That’s where my mind went, lol) An evil, jealous twin is a tad cliche. I can’t defend that. But within this world of PLL, it worked well I guess.
- Sorry Troian, I wasn’t too convinced by the British accent unfortunately. But my gosh you slayed the rest. WHY COULDN’T WE GET AT LEAST ONE SCENE WITH TROIAN IN THE HOODIE!? That was a real shame. I get that it was set one year later, but… still, Alex should’ve wore the hoodie for a scene or two. For satisfaction’s sake, and it’s also just iconic for PLL.
- SHOUTOUT TO A FOLLOWER OF MINE WHO MESSAGED ME AFTER THE AIRPORT SCENE IN 715 SAYING THAT TWINCER SOUNDED BRITISH. HOW DID YOU GET THAT PART TOO!? “Are you going someplace?” sounded very British, I agree, but I never picked it until I was told to listen for it. Genius.
- We even got it right as to who Wren was shooting: Twincer, so that she can look like Spencer. Gosh, is there anything we didn’t predict?
- Bethany who? Eddie who? Seriously though, I’m going to spend hours editing my unanswered questions list. We got a lot. You can say whatever you want about the finale, but you can’t say we didn’t get answers. Like, c’mon. If you’re saying we didn’t get answers, you’re the type of person who complains over nothing and is just impossible to please. Every word that came out of Alex’s mouth was golden. We had rapid fire Q&A with Alex and Spencer. I’m not saying this finale answered 7 years worth of questions; I’ll probably find some unanswered things once I start going through my list. But… You. Can. Not. Say. We. Got. Zero. Answers. I hope that when I finish this post, I don’t see people spreading such stupid negativity.
- Wren died? How? Why? That was unnecessary. This finale really lacked a major death. I wanted to say OMG to at least ONE thing, and unfortunately, I couldn’t. Not one thing shocked me.
- Am I the only one who thought Wren’s involvement seemed a bit forced?? What are the actual odds of Wren running into Alex at a bar in London? Seriously? But whatever. I’m so glad he played a role in this, and a damn big one too.
- So ALEX was the British person Mary was talking to on the phone in 701!!!
- I loved the scene between Alex and Charlotte!!
- I found it really really random that Alex started messaging Mona 1 year later. They had just moved on and all of a sudden Alex is back to start to reveal herself. Maybe I’m forgetting something because that was just weird.
- I was disappointed that there wasn’t a major reason Alex took Ezra. I was waiting for them to reveal a mind blowing alliance between the two but then it slowly became obvious that he had just been kidnapped and wasn’t on the friendly side with Alex.
- Melissa’s mask was just pointless. That was pure fan service to MelissA theorists. (And also to throw us off for a bit.) And I knew Melissa wasn’t AD since there’s no way they’d reveal Uber A so randomly at a picnic like that. I knew it was a mask.
- I got dollhouse vibes when Spencer (or Ezra?) said “we’re still underground”. I thought that was creepy!
- Seriously… they make reference to the mums getting out of the basement, without actually giving us an answer??? “Do you remember how we even got out of there?” said Veronica. It would’ve been better to leave that dialogue out completely. Teasing fans over something they’ll never get, is far worse than acting like it was just forgotten.
- Did Veronica know that Spencer has a twin, since she made a comment in 4B about not knowing who is coming down for breakfast; Spencer or her evil twin? They really made it out as if no one knew about Alex.
- Wren is the father of Emison’s baby!? That was so subtle, the way Alex said it. WHY!? That makes no sense. I’ve noticed that this show is really big on “who” but not so big on the “why”. I’m just going to assume that Wren was the only male she had “access” to, to pull off the stunt, so she used Wren simply out of convenience. That’s all I can think of.
- So Ezria got married, Haleb is having a baby, Emison is engaged with twins, and Spoby is??? I was really really shocked actually that one ship is still left up in the air. It’s not a sad ending, but it’s not happy either. Maybe that’s the one thing that doesn’t get answered that Marlene was talking about.
- That last scene with the recreation of ‘that night’ should NOT have been the last scene of the entire show. If Freeform wants to launch a spinoff, fine, go ahead, but how dare you cut to the end credits after that scene. Call me fussy, but I call it passion. The final scene of the show should have been Mary and Alex stuck in Mona’s dollhouse. Cut to the credits after that closeup on Alex (Which, was brilliant by the way, and aligns with Janel’s comment of Mona having her own unique happy ending.)
- The wrap party was boring. Just saying. It should’ve been the 6 liars (yes Mona too) with Marlene, sitting in Spencer’s barn, talking about the making of the finale, any questions that couldn’t get wrapped up, favourite episodes, etc. I finished the finale and thought “it’s okay, I still have one more chance to farewell the show since the last scene didn’t do it for me!” and nope, this third hour was no better.
- FULL CIRCLE HOW??? Can someone name one thing that happened, that can be classified as “full circle”??? In my mind, full circle means Alison dying and the girls having a sleepover in the barn!?
- Overall, this is how I summarise the finale:
It did not feel like a finale. The first half was boring, even for a series finale. The goodbyes were not strong enough, and I did not feel like I properly said “thank you” and “farewell” to my favourite fictional characters ever. The scene with the girls at the end was far too short. The AD reveal was very predictable for me and other dedicated detectives, but I think other fans across the world will be pleased since it wasn’t actually that obvious. The motive was great. Troian slayed. But, coming from a person who also has a non-rhotic accent (Australian), I felt put off by Alex’s accent. The final scene was just stupid, I’m not watching a spinoff - the final scene should’ve been Mary and Alex. We got a shit ton of answers, but, as I’ll soon see when I go to my list, I don’t feel like it was everything. But absolutely, most things, yes.
This sounds weird but could you give some advice to other fanfiction writers? You're really good. 💕
oh my goooooooood where are all you lovely people coming from tonight??
alrighty, let’s give this a go!
This is my biggest thing. You should always, at any given moment, know what every character in a scene wants. What they want is going to dictate how they act and react to things. Without characters wanting things, nobody ever does anything, and your fic doesn’t exist.
When characters have different motivations and have to come together, magic happens. And as characters develop, their motivations change.
what Luke wants (general motivation: freedom -> The Right Thing): to get off his uncle’s farm and get to go be with his friends at the academy -> to be a Jedi and fight for the rebellion -> to learn more but also keep his friends safe -> to redeem his father.
what Leia wants (general motivation: fight Empire): to get the Death Star plans to the rebel base and find Obi-Wan Kenobi -> to not be in the Empire’s clutches -> to blow up the Death star -> to not be in the Empire’s clutches -> to save Han -> to blow up the other Death Star
what Han wants (general motivation: self-preservation -> protect friends): to get his hands on some money so that he doesn’t get killed by a mob boss -> to escape the empire -> to help the rebellion/keep his friends safe
(Obi-Wan, meanwhile, pretty much just wants to keep Luke safe, and help the rebellion if he can.)
All different, all interweaving, most of them changing as the characters are influenced by others, and learn and grow.
So yeah. You gotta know this shit about your characters - it’s crucial.
Tip? If you’re unsure about whether you know what they want, try making a list of all the important characters in your fic (and then potentially do this with most scenes, briefly) and work out what their main motivation/what they want is. Just…in general. In life. And then, once you’re in a scene, see how this plays into what they want in this exact moment, and how they’re going to go about trying to get it.
Know Your Source Material
You don’t have to be an expert in your fandom to write fanfic, but the more you know, the easier it is to move through the world and build a story, because you know where you’re going and how things work. Wikis are your friend, especially when working in big universes like DW or SW. (Like, hell, I might know a lot about DW, and feel very comfortable in that universe, but I still find myself on the TARDIS Index File all the time, checking little random things. It’s a damn godsend, and every fandom has a wiki.)
Your Characters Are Just People
Make sure you let your characters fuck up once in a while. They’re fallible beings, they’re going to make rash decisions that backfire, they’re going to try something and fail, they’re going to say the wrong thing and piss somebody off. They’re going to maybe mean well but fuck up majorly, and that’s okay, that’s good. Let them apologise, let them learn from the consequences, let the healing of a wound in a relationship bring the people closer together.
And yes, this still goes for characters that almost never do anything wrong, or are all ‘holier than thou’. They are still gonna go about some things the wrong way.
Planning Is Good, But Be Flexible
In my experience, while some people lean heavily towards one or the other, appropriate use of planning or gardening can depend heavily on what kind of story you’re writing.
When writing more action based storylines, I’ve found it’s very easy to get stuck in the middle of them - you get the characters into a mess and get stuck for a month not knowing how to get them out. This is where planning tends to be handy. A good way of not getting stuck is to plan it all out in little increments, so there’s not too much room to get stuck. Also, plotting from the back. Start at the end. Works really well a lot of the time.
If planning works for you, plan as much as you want. But, always, always, be ready to change something, if you try a bit of gardening and end up somewhere different to where you expected to be. Always follow what feels right over sticking with a plan.
Gardening aka Let The Characters Take The Lead
…this is fanfic. Let’s be honest, we know that most of it is juicy interpersonal stuff. So while planning is all well and good, I think gardening works a lot better. When writing the maths teacher fic, I went in pretty much blind. I had a couple of vague ideas of what I wanted to achieve, but I also wanted the relationship I was developing to be as absolutely genuine/believable as possible (which, according to the general consensus, it is).
The way to do that?
Don’t try and force things between the characters. Sometimes you might start a scene with a particular moment in mind, and that’s all good, but for me personally, I’ve found that you tend to get results that are more organic by simply going into a scene blind and seeing what the characters do. You should still, hopefully, have an idea of what you want to happen, but the characters and their ways of reacting to things should always come first.
Seriously, if you’ve got the characterisation down, they’ll do the hard work for you.
Maybe they’ll get to where you wanted, maybe they won’t. But it’s actually a really fun ride, doing it this way. When are they going to kiss? When are they going to fuck? Who knows? Not me! How could I know, when I haven’t yet seen/created the unique and particular path of events that gets them to that point?
Garden. Have fun letting the characters surprise you!
Dialogue is the make or break of a story, really. And the trick to dialogue is to make it authentic, and give the characters their own unique voices.
First one is simple. Make sure the dialogue sounds like how people actually talk. Anyone who has read any of my fics knows that I use “-” and “…” and “um” and “uh” liberally. That’s because humans, modern day ones at least, aren’t always the most eloquent of creatures. We mumble and say the wrong thing, or get distracted halfway through, or forget what we were going to say, and hesitate when we’re unsure (even posh, eloquent characters, they just do it less and use bigger words in between). Let the characters do this.
Saying the dialogue out loud will help a lot. Also, you could also try verbally paraphrasing a conversation from the fic to a friend, and you’ll likely find some of the dialogue coming out a lot more casually/authentically.
As for giving the characters their own unique voices, that’s just down to knowing your canon and being in tune with the characters, which is a crucial thing but unfortunately not something I can really give advice on, you’ve gotta get those in your head on your own.
Different details matter in different stories. And getting them wrong can really break the immersion.
If you’re writing characters that come from a different place to you, make sure you know how people from that place talk! Americans, don’t you fucking dare have a British character call somebody ‘Mom’, it breaks the immersion completely and makes me want to punch something. It’s ‘Mum’, for anyone from UK/Aus/NZ. And same with Brits writing American characters, but the other way around. This goes for any UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada language difference. Find out what your character calls things.
Working details out can seem unnecessary, or going over the top, but honestly, half the time you realise that you’ve gone and got something wrong, and next thing you know the entire plot has a gaping hole in it, or a character doesn’t know something they got told three months back, but you forgot about it.
Like, okay, I have a day by day plan of the timeline of the maths teacher fic (and, going forward, its general universe), because I was trying to weave in all this original material through the show canon (and now, write several stories/oneshot set at the same time within that verse, focused on different characters/things), and if I hadn’t done that, I would have royally fucked myself over multiple times.
I’m not saying everyone has to make a timeline that detailed, because for a lot of stories it wouldn’t be remotely necessary, but it was for this particular one.
But just details in general. Do your research, check that thing on the wiki, get specific with details about a character, even if they’re just a minor one (though maybe stick to just one or two details, in this case).
This kind of goes along with show, don’t tell. Like you could tell the readers blatantly that a character loves a thing, or you could talk about how they wearing clothing printed with the thing and have them jabbering on about it excitedly, you know?
Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need information!
Seek out people who are experts in something you need to know about. This might be kink (bless the friends I’ve made through fic in the last six months or so, who have helped me in this area), or something specific to their country’s society/culture/choice of words for a certain thing.
Also, if you’re trying to add diversity in your fics, and you hopefully should be, ask friends or people on Tumblr from within the group you’re trying to include to get information! Want to write a trans guy? Go find a trans guy to talk to about it! (I did this with a demigirl character recently, and got about four or five really helpful people more than happy to give me the info I was looking for, they were really excited about the prospect of demigirl characters existing at all.) It’s really easy to add in background diversity regardless of what fandom you’re writing for, and it can make a lot of difference to any readers who find themselves unexpectedly represented, even if only in a minor or one time character.
Know your characters, and what they want, and how they talk. Let them lead the story, because they’re why you’re here, and doing all this. Give them real and imperfect voices and qualities, and let them make mistakes and apologise.
And do your research, so you get the details right.
I hope this helped! Now, go forth and write!
(And have fun! That’s the other big rule. Do it out of love, make yourself laugh, just have fun with it!)
“so i have taken some time to digest my feelings on the new movie but before i dive into spoilers i loved almost all of it. there were definitely some things that disappointing me but overall i thought it was pretty fucking fantastic.
// saeran on a date would be such an awkward lil bean like he’s so cute but he’s never been on a date before save him
- All Saeran wants is to have a nice time– Why does his brother have to tag along? And also insist it’s a ‘date’? It’s not, it’s just some movie MC would like to see. He’s curious as well; nothing more. But yet his brother won’t stop screaming that his “ lil marshmallow ” is finding love. It’s enough to make him gag.
- But he can’t deny what he feels.. It’s like he wants to make MC have a good time. He cares for them a lot.. But he doesn’t know if it’s romantic or not. How would he? It’s new, a bit scary.
- He wears something simple, a black cotton sweater and some dark grey jeans. His brother wears a pink hoodie with white jeans. Side by side; They’re like day and night.
- The whole ride there Saeyoung is lecturing him on the proper way to treat someone on a date– it’s not a date Saeyoung..
But he ignores his twin and continues babbling on. Hold doors open, compliments, pulling out chairs.. It’s a movie theatre for crying out loud. Not a five star venue. But he does secretly take those tips to heart. He’s nervous.. It’s not that big of a deal but his brothers making his anxiety sky rocket. What if MC doesn’t have fun with him? What if he messes something up?
- Saeyoung seems to notice his brothers demeanor and sort of calms down with the overload of information. Changing to topic to go on about how he and Mary Vanderwood went on a date once. And how romantic it was apparently. Saeran just rolls his eyes at his brothers antics.
- He wanted to pick MC up from the apartment– But they insisted they’d meet the two at the theatre. He didn’t mind, but Saeyoung said it was rude at first.. They offered to drive themselves. Not rude at all.
- Once they get there, Saeran can’t wait to get out of that car and away from his brothers bullshit stories about all his dates. There’s no way Saeyoung’s attention span would even allow him to sit down and talk with someone for hours, he’d get bored too fast. Especially on a date with Vanderwood. A board of wood paired with a clown. Guess whose who.
- MC is waiting inside, they’re nervous since the twins were running a bit late. But relieved when the two show up.
Saeran compliments them, earning a wink and eyebrow wiggle from his brother. He just pushes him off, asking about the movie you all were seeing tonight. It was horror, MC picked it. Saerans a bit surprised but happy that they don’t like sappy stuff. He cant stand watching two hours of people gushing over each other on screen. Would rather see blood gushing in some chainsaw massacre. Much more entertaining, even if it’s not real.
- MC is squished between the two boys in the chairs, Saeran didn’t like Saeyoung sitting so close to them but his brother seems to constantly reminds him ’ it’s not a date right? ’ Much to his displeasure. Still.. He felt jealous.
- The movie is cheesy, he dislikes it right away. Has to hold back from screaming at the screen for the people to.. Oh, I don’t know; maybe not go into that dark alleyway? Pick the car? Drive away to safety? MC seems scared whenever something like this happens.. They hug themselves and squint their eyes. Really? It was all silly and fake; Just a movie.. But he felt bad for them. He wanted to protect them from feeling scared. He cant help but blush when they grip his shirt and squish their face against his chest when a man with a chainsaw shows up.
- He doesn’t really know how to react, so Saeyoung from across the chairs grabs his brothers arm and quickly places it over MC’s back– Much to Saerans surprise. He looks over to his twin with confusion, only getting a wink in return. He doesn’t really know how to comfort someone.. So he just rubs his thumb in place while his arm is wrapped around their back. Their breath is hot through his shirt, it feels like there’s butterflies in his stomach. Does he think they’re cute like this? Yes.. He usually finds this annoying when Saeyoung does it, but with MC he likes to feel so protective over them.
- This happens often; every time there’s a ‘scary’ scene. eventually when the movies over MC has to pry themselves away from Saeran. Their neck hurt from cuddling into him for so long, but it was worth it.
- Seven loudly groans and stretches as he stands up, his figure in front of the screen as the credits roll. Saeran stretches a little less obviously, helping MC up out of their chair as well.
- He didn’t think the movie was all that great, but he listens as his brother and MC chat back and forth about different scenes. He still felt weird.. Like his stomach was all messed up. He didn’t like it at all, it felt like anxiety but.. a little warmer.
- Saeyoung excuses himself to the bathroom, clicking his tongue and shooting finger guns towards his brother as he walks backwards towards the restrooms. Saeran had no idea why or how he puts up with this sometimes, but it leaves him and MC alone for a bit. He doesn’t really know what to say.. He feels shy all of a sudden while shuffling his feet.
“ Did you like the movie Saeran? ”
They smile at him excitedly with bright eyes; he smiles softly back to them with a slight nod.
“ It was alright.. ”
He shrugs– biting his lip as he shoves his hands into his pockets. He felt like he should do something but.. He didn’t know what.
“ You’d be amazing in a horror movie Saeran! I bet you’d know exactly what to do. Way better than those people. ”
They motion with their thumb to the theatre, implying him better as the characters on screen.
“ Sure as hell wouldn’t choose an alley over a car, that’s for sure. ”
MC laughs softly, causing Saeran to smile. He liked seeing them light up like that. It was nice..
“ Thanks for being here with me.. I— ah, appreciate it. ”
They barely blush, shuffling their feet as well when Saeran replies with a nod. Both of them felt like they should do something but.. Everything was sort of frozen.
“ I’ll text you tonight, Yeah? ”
MC says and starts to fumble with their car keys, looking up towards Saeran who looked flushed from the cold, His white hair covering bits of his forehead.
“ Yeah; Of course. ”
He nods slightly, this was awkward.. shit.. He felt like a little kid. He wanted to do.. Something– But he felt too embarrassed.
It’s like MC read his mind, because in an instant they lean onto their toes– Placing a second long kiss onto his lips, it was soft and quick but it took Saeran by surprise. Was that okay? Did they mean to do that?
“ Night Saeran.. ”
MC smiles as they move their hand to shoot him a soft wave– Climbing into their car that was parked outside the theatre.
“ Night.. ”
Saeran says basically to himself in shock as he watches them drive away, that was new. He didn’t even have much time to think about it before Saeyoung practically runs out of the theatre, hooking his arm around his brothers shoulder and laughing wildly. Saeran tried to push him off, But he wouldn’t budge.
“ Should I get ordained anytime soon? ”
He wiggles his eyebrows as he shakes Saerans shoulders, “ Shit man– You’re so awkward, I thought you were toast! But MC saved the date! They swooped in– You should have seen your face! ”
Saeran rolls his eyes with a flushed red complexion, muttering ’ stop it, shut up ’ as he breaks out of his brothers grasp and quickly walks towards the car in a huff– Saeyoung following closely behind, still laughing to himself. Why was he just watching? What a creep.
This might sound really weird but I had a dream that you were in and we were chillin and had a deep meanginful talk. So obviously you've had a big impact on my life since I've been following you so I just wanted to say thank you for being amazing and a great voice for all the bisexuals out here 💜💜
even in dreams i’m giving therapy. youll be getting my bill.
bisexuality is so cool. i really love my sexuality. it needs more voices. im really fortunate to be in the artsy queer scene in miami where bisexuality isn’t seen as a stain. BRO THIS REMINDS ME there was this hot person (whose gender I won’t assume) flirting with this queen backstage last night and then this boy sat down next to them and started making out with the hot person and then the boy left and hot person smacked his ass and then continued flirting with the girl and like ????? goals ???????????????????????????? teach me your skills genderfluid creature of the night ???????? and then maybe makeout with me next????????
so i just saw captain underpants and I HAVE (spoiler-free) THOUGHTS
the animation is just gorgeous
it took all the best parts of the first four books and smashed it up into one
the voice acting is great. the kids sound a bit old but you get used to it quick
THEY MANAGED TO INCLUDE THE FLIP-O-RAMA
also i cracked up when harold accidentally tore the page bc i ALWAYS DID THAT
mr. krupp was fucking hilarious
actually so were most of the scenes in the school
the kid in the locker? me. actually me.
i really liked that george and harold have a very touchy-feely and openly sentimental friendship, but no one ever makes fun of it and it’s never treated as weird – it’s a bit of a double-standard that boys can’t be as affectionate with their friends as girls so i’m glad to see the movie doesn’t fall into that
the entire scene in the treehouse where krupp keeps snapping back and forth between his real personality and the captain
mentioning the animation again because it’s really beautiful
the puns, oh my god the puns
also i haven’t laughed that hard at poop jokes in ages but seriously the writing is great
it also didn’t skimp on the social commentary that’s in the original books
please go see it
if you read the books, you’ll be happy with it. if not, it’s a great movie on its own
one time I had this dream where I was watching Heathers the Musical, but I was like in the audience (what a dream lmao) and everything was completely normal until it got to the pep rally scene when Heather McNamara and the ensemble sing “give a great big yell” and the music just stopped and everyone stood in place and faced the audience and just screamed random notes for a really long time until eventually the entire audience joined in and I woke up feeling really distressed
Summary: When you agree to take part in one of your friends’ videos you are excited. And excitment that turns into nervousness when you realize the kind of scenes you have with your crush and best friend Jared Leto.
“Just a minute and we’re done sweetheart.” the make up artist told you with a smile and you gave her a nervous one.
“Oh no, don’t rush. Take your time.” you shook just softly your head and she chuckled.
“If I didn’t know any better and if I didn’t have eyes of my own I would say you’re not really excited about this huh?” she teased you slightly and you gave her an awkward smile.
“I- I- No, it’s not that. I’m just a little… nervous. Not- not about the scenes- it’s just that- it’s something new for me and… yeah.” you breathed out nervously and she nodded her head with a soft smile.
“I know what you mean- up to some part I guess.” she chuckled “The first time I came to work here as a make up artist I was shaking like a leaf. But then I saw that as far as it had to do with the thing I love most then- I would be fine.” she shrugged.
“I guess this can apply only if you love acting and singing though.” she added with an awkward laugh.
“Well, I guess.” you mumbled “Mostly acting, actually but- I am not doing it entire for that.”
“Then what if not your love for acting?” she asked, eyes focused on her work though.
“My love for my best friend.” you breathed out and she smiled.
Have you ever noticed how Toboso was extremely clever with her speech bubble placement in the manga, in regards to the 2CT? There are a couple instances where speech bubbles obscure either the twin, or the fourth grave in the cemetery. Lizzy's flashback, where she's fencing with real Ciel, and the bubble obscures the kid sitting at the table, except for his feet, is probably my favorite usage.
Yep! Imo the most clever “speech bubble/other objects placement” in regards to 2CT was Kelvin’s flashback (ch31,32)!
Tbh, I didn’t notice anything when I first read this chapter (even though Klaus said “All of you are together, what a rare occasion!” which would be a weird thing to say, if there were only Vincent and one child, but I didn’t notice it!), but now that we know there were two kids in this scene, the giant hand, that conveniently hides the left side of Vincent and thus the twin, in the second picture looks so odd, doesn’t it!?? (≧▽≦)
Seriously though, this is the weirdest composition of a manga page, but, like I said many times, I didn’t notice anything at first reading which - in retrospect - is just unbelievable. I really think Yana did a great job here and I’m sure that some Western fans actually were able to experience the “Second reading WOW impact” (i.e. the WOW!-feeling when you reread the past chapters with the knowledge of 2CT) thanks to these amazing visual tricks, even if some verbal tricks and hints got lost in the translation!
Bonus: Also, without 2CT, Vincent would be a guy who likes to stare down to the floor for no reason lol. But I didn’t notice that either at first!! (*_*)
You casually entered Eddie’s trailer, not really caring if you caught him in the middle of getting dressed or getting undressed. You knew he wouldn’t mind either way. The two of you had already seen what the other looked like without clothes due to the intense sex scene you two had filmed days prior. You giggled silently to yourself at the thought of how nervous and shy you were when you had read the script and realized that you would have to be completely stark naked in front of a really good friend.
You had met Eddie years ago and formed a great friendship with several linked films together This one, however, was the first that the two of you would be lead roles with each other. It was also a first for you to film a sex scene, Eddie on the other hand had done so many of them, it didn’t seem to phase him when you causally brought it up. Making you feel ten times as nervous because you felt that you too, shouldn’t feel weird. But, you did and quickly realized that it was a lot easier than you had expected and you could guess having Eddie poke fun in between takes had something to do with it.
“[Y/N], so lovely for you to drop by.” There was humor kissing his words as he looked up from his spot on the couch with a book in his lap.
You slumped down next to him, flickering a look. “I needed a friend.”
A brow was quirked and the book closed as he shifted and placed it on the table beside him. “I’m always here when you need me, what’s wrong?” Concern washed over him as he turned to face you.
Sighing, you too turned to face him. “This movie’s really got me thinking about life.” Propping your elbow on the back of the couch, you chewed on your lip.
“Okay?” Eddie questioned, “And?”
“And,” you started, “I feel like I’m never going to find someone to settle down with.”
Eddie’s face twisted with slight amusement, “Is that what’s got you upset, [Y/N]?” Shaking his head, he chuckled. “You’re a lovely woman, [Y/N]. You’ve got a line of men just waiting.”
Crossing your legs, you pouted. “I’d hardly call it a line, Eddie.”
“Okay, a trickle.” He joked.
You playfully swatted at him, “Besides, none of them seem fit for me to settle down with. My clock is ticking, Eddie. Literally ticking down.” You gestured towards your lower abdomen. “I’ll be lucky to even have one kid.”
“Love, you’re still young. Plenty of women who are older than you have carried.” Eddie murmured.
“Fine, that partially solves one problem.” You sighed. “Why can’t I find a good trait in any of the guys I go out with? I used to go on dates all the time. What is wrong with me?”
“Maybe you’re just looking for the right man.” Eddie firmly said, shrugging his shoulders, “Your subconscious is stepping in, I’d say. I can’t exactly say with a straight face that you’ve had a good track record.”
“I’ll admit, I’ve dated some pretty shady guys in the past-”
“-darling, I hate to admit it but all of them were shady.”
“Help me, then.” You halfway cried. “I just want to be happy and loved.” Running your hand through your hair, “Is that too much to ask.”
“It’s not so easy but tell you what,” Eddie stood up, checked his watch and held out a hand for you to hold. “Let’s go to dinner, we’ve got a free night, might as well use it. I’ll show you the kind of traits to look for.” He gave you a genuine smile.
Taking his hand, you chuckled. “Careful, Eddie. You might make me fall in love with you instead.”
Firmly pulling you up, he pulled you in close. His voice low with a smirk on his lips. “That’s the plan, love. Let’s go.”
Oh, Q, you rake, you scalawag. You’re so mischievous that you’ve snuck into one of these mostly-unis episodes like the scoundrel you are. Also I believe this episode title, much like Return of the King, contains a spoiler within the title. But we’ll get there.
“Don’t even try to out cheekbone me, girl. I’ll eat you for lunch.” —Bev