Likes and dislikes of episode 2….
- Cheryl Blossom the entire episode. She’s awesome!
- Betty in cute outfits with mini skirts. What a babe!
- Jughead and FP interacting. They’re always amazing together and their emotional scenes have me shook every time.
- Seeing that sick bitch Grundy’s cold, dead body.
- Charles as the new Reggie. Especially his chemistry with KJ/Archie. Those boys defo love each other!
- Alice Cooper calling Betty out on her bullshit and making sure she knows what she’s done
- Midge seemed pretty cool
- The Bughead finger under the chin kiss. I’m so here for dom Jughead!
- Penelope Blossom looking so extra even bandaged up.
- •Most of the acting. I don’t know if it’s the cheesy lines, or maybe just that the actors were getting into the swing of things again, but most of it was shoddy. Fingers crossed for a huge improvement!
- The Lodges- sorry they just really bore me as a family
- Betty being a heartless bitch. I do like it when she’s strong and takes no shit, but that was pure evil. She doesn’t seem to understand that Cheryl’s twin brother was actually murdered! Blackmailing her in that way was gross. (Btw I love Betty, just felt this was too far, and she seemed so cold whilst doing it)
- Anytime the words “jingle jangle” are uttered 😷
- The Pussycats, and their horrific performance on the roof of Pops. Why?
- The disappearance of several Bughead kisses and moments. WTF??! Why would they play such a cruel trick on us??
- Introducing Midge only to kill her off in the same episode. Again, WHY?
- This episode felt a bit like a filler.