* the awkward one.
* Spills juice all over her clothes.
* Has to ask if the teacher is talking to her even though she’s the only one with that name in class.
* “W-what page are we on?”
* Helps the cafeteria lady.
* Also the janitors.
* Got the whole school’s boys head over heals.
* Cheer leader.
* Looks so haughty but is actually very sweet.
* Wears crop tops and shorts to school. Even in winter.
* I mean, no one can sleep on those abs.
* Attends all house parties.
* Class clown.
* Makes everyone laugh by simply asking the teacher a question.
* Is a fan of 99.99% of every boy group out there.
* And ready to die for that 00.01%.
* So extra.
* Chants “FIGHT!” instead of calming down the fight.
* MC of every school event.
* Has everything she might need from pencils to pens to a gun.
* “You never know when someone might get on your nerves”
* Takes jokes seriously.
* The teacher’s pet.
* Straight A’s.
* Avoids parties as much as possible.
* Drama queen.
* Got all the cute boys head over heals but is not aware of that.
* Judges everyone quietly.
* Sleeping through the entire PE sessions.
* The tall friend.
* “You should be a model!” She hears that a lot.
* Too lazy to thank everyone who compliments her looks. They’re too many.
* the first one to talk to the new transfer student.
* 2 cool 4 school.
* “Yo” instead of “hi”
* Looks dangerous, but is full of aegyo.
* Steals the school football’s team ’s hearts.
* Always has interesting stories to tell.
* Leader of the cool girls squad.
* the emo kid.
* Sits at the very back of the class.
* Might be quiet, but also savage.
* “What on earth is this look?!” A girl would laugh.
* “I was trying to look like you”
* Attends parties, but only for the food and drinks.
* Gets the school’s most famous student to fall in love with her and it turns into one of those dramas.
In light of the March for Science happening today, I wanted to share my favorite speech about Science and Reason. Adam Savage put words to my jumbled thoughts back in 2012 that are, to this day, helping to inform and guide many of my own beliefs and philosophies.
“This is Reason: The human capacity to make sense of the world.”
During a marathon of the musical tv show ‘Galavant’, Dick has a dream where he sang 'Serenade’ to Tim and Cassie on their first date, sang 'Finally’ with Barbara when they made it official, and 'It’s a Good Day to Die’ with Young Justice while battling Savage and his team. All this while Jason sang the recap.
Day 17 ‘30 days idol challenge’ Darren Hayes photoshoot 📸 this is my favorite from his career, originally was for the cover art of Secret Codes & Battleships but due to delays in the release it was used for his calendar 2011, it’s artistic, romantic and intense 💜💜
US-led coalition aircraft strike Syrian army positions and kills 62 Syrian soldiers helping ISIS terrorists enter the airport.
Syria’s army general command said warplanes from the U.S.-led coalition bombed a Syrian army position at Jebel Tharda near Deir al-Zor airport today Saturday (17.09.2016) at 5pm damascus time, paving the way for Islamic State fighters to overun it.
The air strike killed 62 Syrian soldiers and injured 100 and was “conclusive evidence” that the U.S. and its allies support the jihadist group, the Syrian army said in a statement, noting that the strike was “dangerous and blatant aggression”.
Four strikes against Syrian positions was performed by two F-16 jet fighters and two A-10 support aircraft.
The Defense Ministry also confirmed a report by SANA that an Islamic State offensive began right after Syrian Army positions were hit from the air.
“Immediately after the airstrike by coalition planes, Islamic State militants launched their offensive. Fierce fighting with the terrorists is currently underway in the area of the airport.
Source: reuters and RT
We all know since a long time ago that ISIS was made by the US government and its allies.
But I didn’t see the time will come and it will without any shame infront of the whole world massacre 62 soldiers from my country who were trying to defend this city against the most savage terrorists history has known.
Doesn’t the US “evil” government know that these soldiers had families to go back to? had children, wives, parents ,and partners all waiting for them to come back. Praying everyday for their safety? For 6 years now they bravely fought and won battles with ISIS and other terrorists and now the US planes with cold blood kills and injures hundreds of soldiers. That for 6 years the savages of the earth couldn’t defeat!!! Till when will this world stay silent ? Till when will this evil US government keep causing wars and killing families.
How many children today lost a father? How many mothers today lost a son?
You are our honor! You died as heroes! You died defending us. RIP brave soldiers of my country.