- Gray: Okay, I'm just gonna go now
- Lucy: NO. You're not going anywhere
- Gray: 10 minutes ago you couldn't wait to get rid of me..
- Lucy: Yeah well that was 10 minutes ago. I need a girlfriend to talk to and you're the only one here.
- Gray: As flattering as that is--
- Lucy: WAITWAITWAIT. Tell me. Should I accept Natsu's request for a date
- Gray: As much as I want to say not to, you should. If I've learned anything, it's to NOT wait.
- Lucy: Haha yeah it took you two whole years to learn that lesson
- Gray: Well same to you
- Lucy: Touché
After reading that I just stared at my computer screen for about 10 minutes, not moving. I'm pretty sure my brain actually exited my body and took that long to decide to return to me. Personally, I'm surprised it didn't take a full week off to Hawaii.