- Being the true gentleman that he is, he doesn’t want to disturb you. - He fears that if he does, you might be angry with him. - He ends up getting you a pillow, thinking that it may be a bit more comfortable. - Luckily, he’s able to reach said pillow without waking you up.
- Noticing that you’ve managed to fall asleep on him, he grins widely. - Unfortunately, he doesn’t have a camera nearby to use this lucky opportunity. - He instead decides to make sure that he has a clear picture of this event in his mind. - He’s thanking his lucky stars that he has something to brag about to others…
- He seems confused at first, fearing that you might’ve passed out. - However, he quickly realises that you’re just sleeping and calms himself. - Not knowing what to do, he ends up trying to decide what to do with you if you don’t wake up sometime soon. - He eventually decides, only you’ve already woken up by then.
- At first, he thinks that you’re pulling a prank on him, so he plays along. - Only after a minute or two does he realise that you’ve actually managed to fall asleep on him. - He then thinks of teasing you about this later, having a mental conflict whether to actually do this or not. - He eventually decides to let this slide, although next time he won’t let you off that easily…
- He finds this event interesting, never having experienced something quite like this. - He takes notes, even observing your breathing patterns. - Smirking, he takes a note to thank you for this later on, when you’re awake. - He even thinks of asking you to repeat this event again in the near future.
- He beams, a caring smile on his face. - Instead of waking you up, he focuses on keeping you as comfortable as possible. - He refuses to interrupt your sleeping, so he eventually decides to enjoy the moment whilst it lasts. - Even when you wake up, he’s still waiting there, patiently.
- Despite his warnings, you manage to fall asleep on him accidentally. - He sighs deeply, wishing that you would’ve paid more attention to his warnings. - He tries to chase out the thoughts of savouring the moment, as he didn’t want to experience life like ‘normal’ again. - Although, he eventually gives in.
- He panics a bit upon realising that you’ve fallen asleep, only proceeding to calm down after a while. - Having no idea on what to do during a situation like this, he sits there awkwardly, hoping for you to wake up sometime soon. - He tries to move you off and onto something more comfy, only remembering that it would probably wake you up. - He decides to keep this event to himself, not wanting to cause any fuss.
I managed to get these done pretty quickly! (Except for the Persona 5 version of Justice as I had to completely redraw the lines in red by hand. It’s a wonder I didn’t have a breakdown in frustration…)
Character puns aside, I fiddled with the textures (the diamonds and whatnot) and finally got it looking pretty close to the cards! I’ve already redone all the previous masks and updated the Part 1 post accordingly.
And I’m still taking votes on the types of charms y’all would like for these! Check out Part 1 for more info on that. A link is at the bottom of this post.
Unfortunately, it will be a week or two before I can get the next part done… But enjoy Part 2 for now! ^_^
Persona and the Arcana Card designs belong to Atlus
Arcana Mask designs by me // @dragaura