You mentioned physical descriptions, but I can do you one better with some quick doodles that kinda give a rough idea of how they look in my mind. c: Plus some more detailed notes about the boys too~
- He’s probably a tall kid, maybe at about 6′3″ in height. Noctis was surprised that he grew so tall, but Luna’s happy that she has such a strong and fit boy.
- He’s got a bit more of a stocky build with a surprising amount of muscles, working out mostly on the same routine as his bodyguard. Has to stay fit and be able to defend himself as well, after all.
- He got an issue with a cow-lick that he just can’t get rid of. He hates it, but the ladies dig it, at least.
- He wears a necklace given to him by his childhood sweetheart. They’ve known each other for ten years now, but have been ‘dating’ for about three.
- He’s got awful vision, so he’s required to wear glasses at all times.
- He wears long sleeved shirts usually, mostly because of an anxiety habit of clawing at his arms when he’s stressed.
- He’s actually the shortest of the boys, standing roughly at about 5′9.” Maybe a little on the shorter side, but he wears a heeled boot to make himself look taller.
- Working out? PSSH. Who the heck has time to work out? He refuses to train with the Amicitia, deciding to do other things with his time. He’d rather find ‘alternative calorie burners’ to help him get his work outs (wink wink).
- He’s got piercings on his lip, eyebrow, ears, left nipple, and belly button. Some of them Noctis and Luna don’t know about, but he does a good job hiding them. He also has a tattoo of bahamut on his right thigh, another thing hidden.
- He’s got an nasty scar on his neck from a fight he got into at one point, so he usually wears a choker around it to hide it.
- He’s a natural blonde, but dyed his hair just so he could see what he’d look like with navy hair instead. He also likes splashing in different colors for the fun of it.
- He’s the only brother to be left-handed.
- He’s taller than the middle brother, but not the eldest. He’s about 6′0″ exactly without a heel like his middle brother.
- He’s well-toned for a kid who doesn’t train with the Amicitia. He’s got okay arm muscles, but alot of his power comes from his leg muscles from his days playing football/soccer.
- He’s the only one of the brothers who doesn’t wear Crownsguard attire. He asked before if he could, but he was told no and to just focus on school instead. He dresses the most casually out of the other brothers, liking sweatpants, sneakers, and hoodies alot.
- Because of the blond hair and blue eyes, he’s sometimes confused as the Argentum boy, so growing up with him, the two boys became really good friends over their similar appearance.
- He’s got a really bad shoulder from protecting his brother in a fight, resulting in a really bad injury that never quite healed right. He doesn’t mind it, but he’s not really able to do much heavy lifting anymore.
- He’s extremely ticklish, so that’s why he wears turtlenecks or high-collared shirts.