Avocado toast ideas!!
Avocado toast is one of my favorite breakfasts. It’s fast, easy, tasty, cute, etc…but sometimes I get bored of the regular old salt pepper and lemon combo. So I thought I would throw out some ideas for different avocado toast fixings! Salt and pepper goes with p much all of these so I’m leaving it out.
- feta cheese + drizzle of olive oil (or cotija, or goat cheese…)
- toasted nuts and seeds
- chopped scallions + Sriracha
- thinly sliced cucumbers, lime juice, crushed red pepper, olive oil
- Labneh (spread underneath avocado), topped with avocado, and then topped with pomegranate seeds
- tomato slices + olive oil