Share ten facts about yourself, then send this to your ten favourite followers (❁´◡`❁)*✲ﾟ*
- this morning I drove 5 minutes away from the house without glasses in a bathrobe just so I could make a stupid adult-responsibilities phone call because the reception here is SHIT RIGHT NOW, FOR SOME REASON
- I’ll watch horror movies even if they’re terrible. bad horror movies are enjoyable on some level that ordinary bad movies aren’t.
- at any given time I have 10-20 tabs open because I can’t fuckign finish what I start
- I crashed the car through the garage wall once 👍
- I’m extremely picky, but at the same time if you’ve got some bogus either/or dichotomy, you can bet your ass I’m picking both. men/women? both. brains/brawn? both. science/art? BOTH.
- I can’t wear makeup because I will spend the entire time it’s on obsessively checking that it’s even/not smudged
- I don’t know how my self worth got tied to my intelligence…and I don’t know how my intelligence got tied to my academic performance…but that’s a thing that happened
- spectacularly unhelpful when you grew up in a school environment that fostered apathy and scorned any type of engagement/effort, so the only way to get good grades was to understand stuff intuitively and effortlessly. which I did. for a while.
- I can only write choppy gap-filled notes for stories anymore, the ability to write from point a to point b in coherent paragraphs is gone. like even this list wasn’t written fully in order
- I have…so many playlists
ur cute this was sweet of you ♥