Anonymous said:Got any prompts about the hero being kidnapped?
Anonymous said:Your hero and villain prompts are the best thing. Could I possibly get some prompts about a captured hero who is totally crushing on the villain, who totally knows it?
Anonymous said:Could I please have some prompts for a man who is terribly in love with someone he kidnapped?
Anonymous said:Good afternoon! Could I get a couple of prompts about the hero and villain having to work together in order to escape a much worse villain who has captured them?
Anonymous said:Hero capturing the villain and vice Versa prompts?
1) “Open your eyes.” The villain dragged the hero over to the window, with a vice like grip on their arm. “Open them. Let me show you how beautiful the world looks burning.”
2) “Gotta love the movies,” the villain said. “It makes so many stupid people think that dangerous means chemistry.” They shook their head, laughed. “It makes it all so easy. All you ever have to do is let people believe that they might just be your exception.”
3) “I’m sorry, I love you.”
“You don’t kidnap people when you love them.”
“I couldn’t let you die with the rest of them.”
4) l“For a moment there, I thought you were going to let them have me,” the hero said weakly. “Convenient diversion for your escape, and all that.” They met the villain’s stare - close in their hiding place, bodies pressed together. The tramp of footsteps down the corridor faded away.
“For a moment there,” the villain murmured. “So did I.”
5) “But you,” the hero laughed. “You are nothing. There are a hundred people who do it just like you and thinks hurting someone makes them god. Give it a couple of years, and despite all your efforts, nobody is even going to remember your name.”
The villain spat in their face.
The hero smiled grimly, and straightened, stepping back from the cell. “Enjoy rotting for what you’ve done. Your immortality’s not going to feel so good then.”
6) “You don’t understand - I’m on your side!”
“Nobody’s ever on our side.”
7) “You’ve kidnapped me to an empty restaurant?” the hero raised their brows.
The villain waved their hand and a glassy-eyed server came over to set down drinks and a plate of hors d’oeuvres.
“As if I would be so stupid as to take you to my base so you can have a look around. Isn’t that what you wanted? Besides.” A gleam entered the villain’s eyes as they speared one of the appetizers with their fork and held it across the table. “It’s almost like a date, don’t you think?”
The hero faltered. The villain looked rather too knowing when they said that.
8) “You’re kidding me,” the villain said flatly. “We don’t have time to rescue all your little friends! Security are going to notice us missing any minute.”
“I’m not leaving without them - and you know you’re not getting anywhere without me. So you want to stand here bickering about it or try and think where your not so bosom-buddy is holding them?”
9) “Oh would you look at that,” the villain drawled. “You got me. Your plan worked. You’re probably more terrified then I am - you don’t have the slightest clue what to do with me now, do you?”
“I’m sure I’ll figure something out.”
10) “You know, this is kind of an inconvenient time for me. Any chance we can schedule this in for tomorrow instead?”