Six movies I’ll always watch.
I was tagged by the lovely @dawn-to-dusk-already. Thanks love.
1. Down with love: It’s a hilarious movie with Ewan McGregor so I was sold from the very beginning.
2. The Music Man: Such a fun musical with a great soundtrack. If you haven’t seen Robert Preston sing “Ya got Trouble” than you’re missing out.
3. The Green Mile: A great adaption with a stellar cast. And that end, ugh, I cry every single time.
4. The Shawshank Redemption: More Stephen King. The end of this movie is so touching, and the movie is so brilliantly made.
5. Singin’ in the rain: The classic musical that I would recommend to everyone.
6. The Conjuring 1 and 2: I love these horror movies a lot.