• Do you feel unheard unless you are being over the top?
• Why do you jump into relationships so easily?
• How can you let people treat you so bad even though you give them your all?
• Can you not do things unless they attract danger?
• Will you every start thinking about the consequences of your actions?
• Will you ever let someone take care of YOU for a change?
• Why is it so hard for you to believe you are a good person?
• Do you stick to your ideas to come off as confident to cover up all you insecurities deep down?
• Will you ever learn to appreciate the people around you and realize everything they do for you?
• Do you care that you hurt people’s feelings when you leave them in the dust?
• When will you tell someone how you are actually feeling w out covering it up w humor?
• Do you know that there are people out there that will love everything about you even the bad things?
• Why do you run away from your problems?
• Will there ever be a day where you take full responsibility for your actions?
• Are you really stuck up or is that just a front?
• When will the day come where you stop being so passive-aggressive and actually tell people what you feel?
• Will there ever be a day where you listen when someone asks you to give them space w out feeling like they hate you?
• When will you show someone your deepest insecurities and let them show you how beautiful you really are?
• Why are you so quickly angered?
• Do you know that when you are in a bad mood you take your anger out on others?
• Do you try to make your surroundings perfect to make up for the chaos in your own life?
• Why does showing any type of emotion repulse you?
• Will you ever be able to ask someone else for help w out feeling vulnerable?
• How can you continue to let others take advantage of your kindness and waste your time?
• Will there ever be a day where you actually tell someone how you feel about them?
• Do you know there’s a difference between sugar-coating something and taking other peoples feelings into account?
• Why does it concern you so much to belong?
• Will you ever apologize to someone and mean it too?
• Why can’t you ever make a decision?
• Is it possible for you to ever say how you feel w out being fake and contradicting it to “be the middle man”?
• Why is getting even w someone so important to you?
• How can you say such horrible things about the people you once used to care so much for?
• Will you ever stop being a hypocrite and insisting people trust you when you will never do the same?
• Can you learn to know when its time to stop pitying yourself and just go out and get something better for yourself?
• Why do you think its ok to manipulate people into getting what you want?
• How can you disappear from someone’s life for however long you want and return whenever you see fit?
• When will you learn to take other people’s feelings into consideration?
• Do you know that you can still appreciate yourself w out being narcissistic?
• Will you ever learn that some things are better left unsaid?
• How can you be so willing to stomp on those ahead of you to reach your goals?
• When will you learn to embrace emotions fully rather than just the logical side to things?
• Can you stop nagging and being bossy all the time to people fully capable of getting shit done on their own?
• Will you ever let someone take care of you for a change?
• Why do you feel you are so above everyone else?
• Will you ever say sorry and actually change your ways to be better?
• Why is it so hard for you to embrace love?
• Do you know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion regardless if its the same as yours or not?
• When will you stop following other people and be your own person?
• Why do you put yourself in situations to be used and pity yourself when it happens?
• Will we ever see the day where you truly be yourself and not that front you show to everyone?
• Will you ever learn to watch your tongue when you are upset?
Guys, a thought: because Peter’s senses have been “dialed to eleven,” as a result of the bite, does that mean he feels pain more accutely than before, too? Are things more sharp and intense?
And then along those same lines: if he hears, sees, smells and tastes so much more, does that also mean his emotions resonate more deeply within him now, too? When he’s happy, is it more exuberant because he can experience it so much more intensely? He can actually feel a laugh vibrating his skin and igniting his heart. When he’s sad or angry, does he feel it down to his very bones? He can smell salty tears and taste venomous words. When he loves, is it with so much more of himself because he’s felt it more thoroughly than anyone else truly could? He can touch and feel the way affection beats and pulses against greedy fingertips and hungry hearts.
No one can tell me that Peter Benjamin Parker isn’t an emotional warrior. No one will be able to convince me that that boy doesn’t feel EVERYTHING deep inside of his soul, and that’s why he is the way he is. That’s why he cares so much. That’s why he beats himself down when he feels like he’s failed. Because it’s all there in ultra high definition for him to soak in and playback over and over again.
if you think turning magneto into a nazi is lesser than turning cap into a nazi, then you need to reevaluate yourself because this should be just as, if not more important since magneto is an actual jewish man and a holocaust survivor so if you think its not as important as when hydracap happened, unfollow me.
Over the past few days my sister and I have been doing very important research; we looked up the ages of all of the Star Trek characters. Quite possibly one of the most nerdy things I have spent my time doing, but, the results are quite interesting in some cases. So here you go tumblr.
*note: all of these ages were calculated using either birth years found on memory alpha or memory beta, so they may not be 100% correct, but I tried to be as accurate as possible.*
DS9: Sisko-37 Kira-26 Jadzia-28 Ezri-21 Dax (symbiont)- 351(born in 2018!!! Guys that is pretty soon) Bashir-28 O’Brien-41 Odo- 32 (based on date he was first found) Quark- unknown (no recorded DOB) Jake-14 Worf-32
Voyager: Janeway-36 Chakotay-42 Tuvok-107 Tom-25 B’Elanna-25 Harry-22 The Doctor-0 (Activation date) Kes-1 Neelix-34 7 of 9-21 (however she spent time in a Borg maturation chamber)
Enterprise: Archer-39 T’Pol-63 Trip-30 Phlox-Unknown Reed-29 Hoshi-22 Travis-25 Porthos-Unknown, but at least 2 years old
Go forth with the newfound knowledge you have gained!