i am honestly surprised anyone remembers me given how sparsely i pop up on tumblr these days, so thank you to @roberttkazinsky for tagging me. :’DD
Tell your followers 11 random facts about yourself and tag 11 people.
Tag backs are allowed but if you do get tagged again you must not repeat
any of the facts you mentioned in the previous round. The facts can be
absolutely anything, whatever comes to mind first.
- i hate, hate, hate tofu.
- for a first gen immigrant who can read novels in chinese and comprehend them, my writing level is laughable.
- i speak cantonese though.
- i am stupidly close to my two sibs.
- i work a 8 to 5 desk job where i am on the phones all day. ohhh man, if i could tell that to the me sitting in career studies back in high school, she would not be excited.
- nobody hate me but i never read the harry potter books. (i did try but decided to start with the order of the phoenix for some reason, and ended up reading half of the chinese translated version before stopping??)
- i physically resemble the quiet nerdy asian girl in the glasses you can find in every class or office.
- live actions remake of classic anime/manga is everything to me, i unironically enjoy them. how do i even explain my excitement for the gintama live action movie??? or the FMA one?? i don’t even like JOJO and i am still looking forward to it!!
- i have a PRxFDTD!AU that i have been working on since 2014 that i just can’t seem to finish and it is one of my biggest writing regrets. D’:
- i don’t know how to use twitter. it’s actually sad at this point.
- when i was 2, i ran into a door hinge and hit my head hard enough to need 4 (or was it 7) stitches, i still have the scar. fyi, i ran that hard into the door because naptime was over and my mum said there is apple in the kitchen waiting for me.