- Qrow: So you must be my nieces emo friend Blake, am I right? *Qrow after as he stepped out of the Inn He and the reunited team RWBY were staying in, watching the cat faunus jump up slightly as she quickly turns to face he.* Jumpy much.
- Blake: Huh? Oh yeah... *Blake spoke relaxing after seeing the older hunter.* Yes, I'm Blake. You're Qrow Branwen. Yang... Yang told me about you.
- Qrow: All good things I'm sure. *Qrow smirked, making his way next to Blake, sitting against the railing as his took a sip from him flask.*
- Blake: She said you saved her and Ruby when they were little.
- Qrow: Part of being an Uncle. Let them do crazy stupid stuff and step in when they need saving. *He watched from the corner of his eye Blake flinch at his words and turned her gaze down towards the railing.* Something on your mind kid?
- Blake: ...It's... It's nothing. Just lost in thought.
- Qrow: And I'm guessing those "thoughts" are blonde, lilac eyed and red when pissed, Not to mention packs one hell of a punch, huh? *Qrow replied as he took a sip of his flask while Blake Whipped her head towards him.*
- Blake: ... Sigh, Yeah. *Blake admitted as she looks back out to the street, leaning against the railing.* I'm just... I'm just scared. Yang hasn't said a word to me this entire time unless we are with the us. I'm afraid she wants nothing to do with me... That she hates me now. *Blake gripped her coat sleeve to stop her hands from shaking* I haven't seen her in almost a year and yet not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of her. Not one day were I wanted nothing more then to go to her and apologize to her. For running, for leaving her... For causing her so much pain...
- Qrow: *Qrow looked at the sorrow filled girl before placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.* Well I can tell you from personally experience she doesn't hate you, kid. Maybe mad as all hell at you and rightly so, with the whole leaving without a word since that reopens some old wounds as you probably already know. *Qrow told her, Making Blake cringe as she remembers the story Yang told her about her mother.* But she doesn't hate you.
- Blake: How can you be so sure? How can you know that after I caused her to lose so much and just left her? *Blake asked with watery eyes.* Adam only attacked her because of me. Because I l- *Blake stopped herself not wanting to confuse her love for Yang to her uncle.* ... Sigh, I'm like a black cat... All I do is bring misfortune to everyone I cross paths.
- Qrow: ... Did you know I'm the reason why Summer Rose, Ruby and Yang's mom, is dead? *At this Blake stared at Qrow in shock and surprise* My Semblance is to bring misfortune. Unfortunately, I don't get a say one who it effect and one day as me and Summer were out on a mission, my misfortune fell upon her. Ruby don't know this, She was to young when it happened but Tai, their father, and Yang do. Yang was sad and Tai was furious but neither one blamed or hated me because of it. Hell, the night I had to tell them I was debating where to put the bullet in my brain until Yang and Ruby, a 6 and 4 year old little girls, told me it wasn't my fault and that everything was going to be okay and that they still loved me all the same.
- Blake: *At first Blake found herself speechless before quietly muttering* I... I'm sorry. I had no idea...
- Qrow: Meh, Don't sweat it. Just don't give up on Yang. Give her time to cool off. *Qrow said to her offering Blake his flask, only to pull it away slight as she hesitantly reaches for it.* Just promise you won't do something stupid and breaking my niece's heart again will ya? I hate to have to help Tai bury ya even before she gets to use her "Xiao-Long" charms on ya.
- Blake: *At this Blake both gulped in fear and blushed at the realization that Qrow basically told her Yang felt the same way.* I-I will... Thank you.
- Qrow: Don't mention it. Us Bad luck charms have to stick together. Now drink up. *With this Qrow handed Blake his flask as he pushed off the railing and headed inside.* You're going to need to liquid courage for you two's "Talk"... And to numb the pain from her left hook.
- Blake: What ar-!?! *Blake started to question, turning to the old hunter only to find Yang standing at the doorway of the inn. It was also only 4 seconds before quickly downed the rest flask and unfortunately finding it empty as she whsisper.* Just my luck.
Bakugou makes spicy ramen noodles as a midnight snack. He sits next to Kaminari who's watching a cartoon they both used to watch when they were younger. They both comment on jokes they didn't get when they were kids. Just bros being bros.