It was getting too long, I had to cut it, I’ll make 2 more parts on the Art tips!!
Have a super good day!! Hope it helps~~
*** Flipping your canvas on traditional media: Look at your painting in the mirror, or turn your paper and put it against a light, to see the reverse image or take a pic of your drawing with your phone, and in the pic editor, just flip it~~
Guys I realized something really important! More evidence as to why “Shiro” isn’t the real Shiro.
In the past seasons whenever the real Shiro is on a Galra ship, he does the finger tapping thing to track his way around the ship without being caught by soldiers. He completely memorized the routes the soldiers would take. But when “Shiro” woke up this season on a Galra ship, he instantly just got up and left. Like he didn’t even think to check for soldiers. Not a Shiro thing to do if you ask me.
1. My Favorite Murder - Two hilarious women talk about murder, among (a lot of) other things. (Non-Fiction, weekly ongoing)
2. The Strange Case Of The Starship Isis - What if Firefly, but everyone was queer? (Fiction, ongoing?)
3. Can I Pet Your Dog - A Dog Haver and A Dog Wanter talk about dogs, often to really cool people. (Non-Fiction, Weekly ongoing)
4. The Bright Sessions - Therapy for people with superpowers; what could go wrong? (Fiction, currently in the second season)
5. The Dollop - A dude who did research tells a dude who didn’t about history. (Non-Fiction, weekly)
6. Limetown - The best/creepiest/most amazing podcast about an entire town that disappeared. (Fiction, only 1 season, likely dead, but so well done it is worth a listen)
7. My Brother, My Brother, And Me - Good, good, goof boys give bad, bad, hilarious advice (Non-Fiction, weekly ongoing)(be warned the early stuff can be problematic, but honestly who wasn’t shittier 7 years ago?)
8. Welcome To Night Vale/Alice Isn’t Dead - Beautiful Gay Protagonist talks about the creepy shit that happens to them. (Fiction, WTNV weekly ongoing, AID in its second season)
9. How Did This Get Made - The best Bad Movie Podcast with amazing guests and Jason Mantzoukas who I’m not sure if I love or hate. (Non-Fiction, bi-weekly with minis in between) (It’s love)
10. The Adventure Zone - The most talented DM I have ever heard wrangles three family members while creating some of my fave gay characters. (Fiction-ish, bi-weekly)
The deeper I got into astrology the more compatibility became less significant for me, like if I saw someone’s chart I had an interest it’s not like a “oh shit we’re not compatible boo.” It’s more like, “oh!” It’s like looking through a window through their perspective. So if we’re having trouble with communications I’ll just be like, “oh he has a Capricorn mercury, so he’s definitely a logical person with a dry sense of humor,” so then I’ll just use some of my sarcasm towards him. Like, because of that, whenever someone asks for the compatibility it’s literally like, “who the fuck cares, go for it.”
This is interesting but they use this graph in the article which I think simplifies things too much.
From looking at this graph, you’d think that maybe there are simply more LGBT people now than there were before but I don’t think that’s the case. We’ve always been here and articles like this make no mention of the AIDS crisis which killed LGBT people (especially gay men) in the 80s.
Since I’m not HIV+, maybe someone can provide a more accurate perspective than I can? This is just what I got from reasing the article.
[image description: On a white background, Peggy Carter gives Angie Martinelli a piggyback ride. Angie’s arms are thrown out excitedly as she is decked out in rainbow flags, face paint, knee-high socks, and a tshirt reading “LESBIAN THESBIAN” in rainbow letters. Peggy is mid-run and smiling (at her silly goofy girlfriend) with a tshirt reading “BI PRIDE” and corresponding face paint]
Not that I need an excuse for gay on my blog, but I realized it was almost the end of Pride month and I never posted anything. So here’s some gay-as-hell Cartinelli art