- Levy: (sighs as she stares at Gajeel, clearly pining for him) Why are boys stupid? I've been dropping hints that I'm into him and he's been dropping maybe hints at me I think but he won't ask the damn question! This is why I turn to books!
- Cana: Maybe you shouldn't pine for him and be bold!
- Gajeel: (casually butting into the conversation) Yeah! Bold is sexy! But who is the guy? I have to make sure he's right for you first.
- Levy: . . . (internal screaming)
- Cana: (bursts into fits of laughter and walks away)
I have seen a lot of people, including this blog, saying that a dog shouldn't be moving when using a rigid handle. Why is that? Also, why do most guide dog organizations use rigid handles on dogs while moving if you're not supposed to do that?