HAPPY SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Welcome to the 8th edition of my Recommendation list for Cas!girls.
Check my Masterlist
Hello, fellow trashcans. It’s been a while since I updated my rec list. I’ve been catching up with my reading and since today’s the Supernatural Day, I decided to post to celebrate it! Now, please, get comfy because this one is a little longer than usual.
Note: The summary of the fics are in italics. Some of them are written by their authors, and some others are written/modified by me. All the series start on chapter one, except if they have their own masterpage. The text written after this “–” hyphen are just my lame ass comments.
If for any reason you want your username and/or fic to be removed from this list or you wish not to be tagged, just hit me a message and I’ll erase it/untag/stop tagging you. So yeah, let’s get started:
- Happiest place on earth by @madleeindifferent. After the team gets a call to Disney World, they are given on free day at the Happiest Place on Earth.
- I won’t give up by @abaddonwithyall. You are afraid to grow old, die and leave Cas, but he shows you you’ve been together more time than you know.
- Okay, who did it? by @just-supernatural-oneshots. TFW faces your anger.
- Marked by @thing-you-do-with-that-thing. You and your best friend Dean won’t stop messing with each other and Cas get jealous.
- Blue by @thegirlwiththemarkofcain. On your morning run routine, you run into a very attractive man with these amazing, blue eyes; they’re completely captivating. Once you finally get around to telling your roommate about him, you begin to think telling her was a bad idea. Especially when she has no sense of filter. –Now I miss Charlie even more.
- Hanging the stars by @kaz2y5-imagines. You’re pregnant with Cas’ child. –Ok, I’m a big slut for domestic AUs and this has to be one of my faves, OMC. I actually wish it was a series, haha.
- Office hours by @theinsandoutsofcastiel. You are professor!Castiel’s TA. –Unnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!
- Based on you viewing history by @sp-oops. Takes place during 11x04. When remnants of Rowena’s curse keep you from going to Oregon with Dean and Sam, you don’t mind that much. Cas is recovering, too. He’s happy to binge-watch Netflix with you. And happy to sit closer. And closer. It’s up to you to close the distance. –I’ve been looking for this one for ages! I love it, I love the slow build up, I love the sexy smut, the fluff and dorky Dean teasing the reader. Must read.
- For the first time by @splendidcas. You lose your virginity to Cas. –This is so fluffy and sexy and perfect.
- Sun is shining bright by @curliesallovertheplace. You go out to sunbath, Cas happens. –Yaaasss!
- As seen on TV by @winchester-with-wings. After an especially rough hunt, you just want to want to sleep off the pain but Castiel has a different idea on how to make you feel better. –Now I desperately have the need to be attacked by a monster so he’ll take care of me. (It seems like tumblr won’t let me tag ‘em but go and show ‘em your love<3)
- Confessions at dawn by @bkwrm523. After a bad dream you’re starting to have a panic attack, cas helps you to calm down.
- Good angles & Good angles part 2 by @divinitycas. (Smut) Misha x reader AU. Backstage shenanigans at VegasCon lead to an unexpected (but not unwelcome) break from the action–or is it? –I’m already in the trashcan, so why not go deeper?
- Twist and shout by Hannah & Hawke. What begins as a transforming love between Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak in the summer of 1965 quickly derails into something far more tumultuous when Dean is drafted in the Vietnam War. Though the two both voice their relationship is one where saying goodbye is never a real truth, their story becomes fraught with the tragedy of circumstance. In an era where homosexuality was especially vulnerable, Twist and Shout is the story of the love transcending time, returning over and over in its many forms, as faithful as the sea. –I think it’s well known this is a classic. When I started reading it, I already had an idea of what I was going to face
since I spoiled myself the ending, thanks,but what I knew was just the tip of the iceberg. It’s so beautiful, smutty and painful. I needed some time to recover from this, but IT’S TOTALLY WORTH IT! If you haven’t read it, come join me in my sea of tears, you won’t regret it.
That’s all for the reading material, folks! Now, allow me to introduce you to my collective Castiel playlist, so go and listen to it, submit your songs for me to add them to the list, share it with our fellow Cas entusiast and more importantly, get inspired!
HAPPY SUPERNATURAL DAY Y’ALL!
If you want to be tagged from now on, send me a message, so I can make a Cas trash list to add here next times.
Reblog it, like it, send it to your friends, your teachers and your grandma, so we can all inhabit the same trashcan, and more importantly, send your love to the authors aaaaaand enjoy!