Hello! Could you write a segment in which there are Pokémon in the HP universe and Severus has an Eevee and everyone’s just expecting it to evolve in to an Umbreon, but because of the Eevee’s love for him it evolves into a Sylveon and everyone’s pretty shocked expecting him to hate the Sylveon because of how pink and girly it is to the point ware even the Sylveon it starting to get worried that Severus won’t love it any more, but of course Severus ends up livening it anyway?
I loved pokemon when I was a child! I used to be able to name all of them until they kept adding more and I gradually lost interest as I grew older. I would have liked my eevee to either evolve into a jolteon or an espeon though.
- There was a bet going about what Snape’s eevee’s form would be. It wasn’t a very secret bet.
- Umbreon had the most galleons. There were a few vaporeons since Snape resides ear the bottom of the black lake. Dumbledore had his money on Espeon while Minerva was certain it would be a flareon.
- Everyone was shocked when it evolved into a sylveon.
- Sylveon nuzzled his palm before wrapping it’s ribbon-like feelers on Severus’ arm and they took a walk.
- There was mocking for the first fifteen minutes but everyone knew that you do not mess with Severus Snape. His glare froze any hecklers and somehow, the adorable sylveon looked very intimidating with the bat of the dungeons behind it.
- The bet evolved into how long sylveon would last with Snape. Snape was very cross when he found out but sylveon calmed him down.
- Sylveon grounded him and helped him. It was obvious how they both loved each other. Sylveon knew what its trainer needed and strove to provide it. Severus had enough darkness in him, and he has renounced that darkness.
- Sylveon always maintains one of its feelers to be in contact with Severus to assure itself that Severus was okay and wasn’t hurt. Severus in turn would allow it to play in his robes when he stood and gave a lot of affection behind closed-doors.
“Strange isn’t it? What comes from within?” Dumbledore asked as he saw Severus with his sylveon wrapped around his shoulders by the lake.
“Now that I think about it, it doesn’t seem strange at all.” Minerva smiled as they had their afternoon tea.
Apparently those ribbon like feelers can calm people and pokemon down. Sylveon uses it to have its enemies lower their guard before it pounces. And those feelers’ touch can tell it what it’s trainer is feeling.
Very fitting for Snape really.
This was a bit of a mess, sorry ‘bout that. Hope you liked it though!