- Molly Weasley: That was Ginny’s school calling. Apparently, she’s been using some very creative language today.
- Sirius Black: Oh? Do tell.
- Molly Weasley: Well, she called her Potions homework a “cluster duck” and her professor a “mother flunker”.
- Sirius Black: [amused] Did she call anyone a “sock sucker”?
- [Molly looks at him, pissed]
- Sirius Black: What? It’s just someone who sucks socks.
- Molly Weasley: I can’t believe you’re teaching my daughter loophole swear words.
- Sirius Black: In my defense, “mother flunker” was entirely the little deviant’s creation. And very clever of her, I might add.
Okay but Lena being convinced that she’s dating Kara and holding her hand and cuddling with her and Kara thinks that they’re just friends so she doesn’t think it’s odd until one day Lena pecks her goodbye and calls her “babe” and Kara practically combusts on the spot and is like “what? Oh ok...”