1. It’s Mother’s Day. Someone remind me to call my mother.
2. I bought a new car yesterday. Film at 11. (Does anyone even use film anymore?)
3. I’ve been battling allergies more than ever before. Well, not that I;m battling more, just that they’re affecting me more. My normal sinus solutions weren’t working, so I starting using that Flonase stuff (you know, the ones with the condescending commercials that remind you that 6 is more than 1?) at the recommendation of Kimmy @morethananaveragebitch. Well, she was right. There, I said it. It’s working wonderfully (although it is drying my throat out a bit too much so now I’m coughing, but I own stock in Halls, so all’s good). The bottom line, again, is that Kimmy was right.
4. School is winding down. Another month and we’ll be done. Need to grade papers, but procrastinating. Of course.
5. The more I watch Ancient Aliens, the more I understand the Trump Administration. Not that their policies are right or anything, but there’s similar “logic’ in both sets of arguments.
6. I went to Trader Joe’s today and got home by 9:30. That has been the extent of my productivity this weekend, unless you count buying a new car (see above).
7. Maybe the rest of the day will provide something else for me to put here, but I doubt it. Although, another nap might happen.