Hi! I’ve decided that I wanted to re-vamp my studyblr a bit so that I actually use it to motivate myself and others to study! (so far, I’ve only been using it to reblog pretty stuff…haha…so I’ve been very unproductive) I decided to do another intro-post so that I could introduce this re-done version of this blog. Here goes!
- I’m Hannah
- I’m 16
- I’m a junior in high school (11th grade)
- I live in the United States
- I absolutely love pastels - they’re so pretty!
- I play the clarinet in both my school’s wind ensemble and marching band
- I also sing in choir and play (some) piano
- I love reading, sleeping, and wasting time on Instagram/Tumblr
- BC Pre-Calculus
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Spanish 5
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- Honors Language and Composition
- AP Chemistry 2
- To be motivated and inspired by my fellow community members!
- To form good habits and have discipline
- Create usable content (printables, downloads) for myself and my followers
- Give tips/advice for school, music, social life, etc.
Inspirations (just a few of them):
@emmastudies - she first brought me into the studyblr community. Love her printables and wallpapers!
A reminder that my ask is always open! Ask me anything :)
Also!! I’m looking for some more studyblr’s to follow! For a follow-back, please like, reblog, and follow! If you want, feel free to shoot me a message telling me what you study/anything else about yourself!
That’s all for my introduction. Thanks for reading!