ok… i have no excuses. (╯▽╰) i’m just in love with radio-silents genderfluid!kags so… here i am.. i’m really sorry Becca i usually do traditional art so this is just a try but i hope you like it. (///.///) *throws love on you and your kags and runs away* (╯ಊ╰)
(((*GASP* 24/08/2015 was the day I started this askblog?? It’s ALREADY been a whole year??? omfg I can’t believe I actually managed to keep this for so long! I thought I would give up in a month oTL The main reason I created this blog (other than the fact I LOVE these four dorks, of course) was because I wanted to practice drawing with a tablet and the asks would FORCE me to stop lazing around….. AND IT WORKED! It’s thanks to this ask blog that I was able to gain enough confidence to create an ARTBLOG !!! SO THANK YOU! It’s thanks to everyone’s support, reblogs, likes, caring messages that I’m becoming a better artist today. Thank you~~)))
Ok, so if anyone out there still follows me for my fanarts, I just made an artblog @papersketch. SU stuff, mostly sketches, but if you’re interested in pearlnet or in the diamond authority, you might find something you like!
Thank you @trashmel for tagging me! (once again) So here’s the deal: you have to list good things that happened to you this year, despite the shitty roller coaster that it’s been. Because there’s always some hope, somewhere. (Although, still, fuck you very much, 2016)
1. I met wonderful people, in real life (university), or on the internet – tumblr mainly (or even one and then the other!). I talk to them very often now, even everydays. And this is awesome. I love you guys, you’re just amazing.
2. My family adopted a cat, and I’ve been waiting for this moment for 19 years. She’s beautiful, and I love her. She’s living with them though, so I only get to see her twice a month, maybe less. But that’s still something <3
3. I created an artblog, thanks to @trashmel who encouraged me to do so. Also because I got digital material for my birthday… I dreamt of this moment for so long! (If you want to take a look, it’s @yumenofude ;D)
4. I passed my first year (university) and I was so anxious about that, I’m quite proud. Now I hope I’m not gonna fail this year ahah!
5. My first main fandom was Supernatural, but I was more and more getting fond of One Piece – so into it, it became my main fandom, and LawLu my OTP instead of Destiel. As I wrote fanfictions for SPN for 2 years, it was very hard to leave it – I still have fanfictions I have to finish, but anyways. I’m happy I finally succeeded in writing OP fanfictions (especially over LawLu and ZoSan). I really wanted to participate in the fandom creations! (Plus, this fandom is great!)
6. I write more and more in English and it’s so great? I even started stories with chapters. That might not seem a lot, but I wrote around 30 fanfictions in English (for OP, Torchwood, Spider-Man and Supernatural). I also got my first writing asks and I feel so honoured and happy about this- this is amazing.
7. I learned tons of things about British and American culture, and I love this. I’m kinda history nerd. Especially when it’s about Kings, and revolutions (explaining maybe my love for Les Misérables and Hamilton).
8. I discovered a lot of new movies, series and musicals? I want to thank @castorlovescourgette especially for the musicals, she is like my coach (and blame her too if I start singing Ladybug’s opening all of a sudden), and @lux-morningstar for showing me Brooklyn Nine-Nine. This serie’s humor saved me while I was dying because of my studies.
9. Yuri on Ice – this one deserved its own number. This saved the year. The anime we needed. I loved- I love it. Like, really. Top 5. It’s just so pure and perfect- I cannot wait for season 2.
10. I visited Switzerland and it was great (I finally got to meet my Swiss friend!). This country is splendid and if you have the chance to go there, do so.