this is so important they're so important


Fitzsimmons + Reunion Hugs 


blunt as hell

do you ever think that each and every member of nct being together is fate?

like, think about it for a second. 

taeil got into sm at the same time he got into the university he had always wanted to go to. he knew he had to pick one, so he picked university. but after a while, he realized nothing would make him as happy as he felt when he sang. so he quit university, and joined sm instead. 

taeyong was street casted. do you know how insane it is to think that sm street casted someone as talented as him? he’s an amazing rapper, dancer, and vocalist with an incredible stage presence. it’s almost unreal to think he entered the company by chance. 

haechan’s dream to be a singer came by complete coincidence. he couldn’t sleep one night, so he turned on the tv. as soon as he turned it on, the music video for shinee’s replay came on. it sparked his desire to sing on stage, so he auditioned. and he got in.

since predebut, fans were not expecting the minis to end up debuting with the hyung line because of the age difference. but despite nct’s crazy unit and rotational system, it was made so that trainees of all ages could join as members. imagining nct without the younger members seems impossible now. i will never not be glad that sm kept the sr15b together in one group.

winwin practiced traditional chinese dance in one of the top three art schools in china where he got street casted. he had doubts, but decided to go to korea for a month to check it out. in that one month, he knew that this was what he wanted for his future. he himself said he believed it was destiny that he joined sm.

johnny trained for nine years. he’s been in the company for a long time, and probably had doubts on if he would ever debut. i think he wasn’t put in exo for a reason. because although exo is crazy popular and johnny would be extremely well known, nct suits him so well. he has grown so close to the other members, they’re practically his family now.

chenle was a singer in china. he had his own solo albums, and even his own solo concert before he even joined sm. he had a career set for him, but instead he moved away from home to a strange country to become an idol. even we, as fans, were not expecting him. but now, i can’t see nct without him.

i don’t know. i’ve never really believed in fate or destiny. but i think if it’s real, this is what it looks like.


Hunk, you big, gassy genius!

some random Stan O War II thoughts, feel free to add

  • Stan fits the old curmudgeon stereotype but he’s not actually too bad with modern tech, which leaves him in charge of using any modern gadgets like phones/laptops/etc
  • he’s also in charge of any repairs to the ship because every time Ford touches anything, they wind up with seven more broken items and two tools lost overboard
  • Ford packed nothing but sweaters and Stan packed nothing but t-shirts. Stan has to borrow sweaters now and then when they’re in colder waters
  • 97% of the sweaters are Mabel-made (the other 3% is the single sweater he was wearing when he came through the portal)
  • Ford’s favourite food to get when they dock at port towns is fish and chips. Stan’s is a good, hot stew
  • they got into a fist fight on deck once
  • it was because ford thought they should attempt to lure a kraken directly to the boat by tying a carcass to the hull
  • stan did not think it was a good idea
  • Every day at sundown, they stand on deck together and lean off the edge, watching the sunset. Sometimes they talk, sometimes they don’t. Sometimes Stan makes hot chocolate. But barring storms, they always do it. It’s their favourite part of the day

Magic Guild Clash Online!
a sorta sequel to the Detention AU fic
…in which Mira manages to rally her girlfriend and her two new friends to help her in her favorite online game.
She’s a goddamn veteran. Cana tries her best. Freed just likes the outfit, and Laxus just wants to collect birb plushies.

Cana: Don’t worry, Laxus. I think you’re a hot girl.
Mira: Same.
Laxus: See, Freed, be proud. Your boyfriend is a hot girl.
Freed: Oh My G O D.




The Artemis Fowl books advocate for the environment, deal with misogyny in the workplace and the need for feminism, and has some of the best character development arcs like ever over the span of eight books. Also, there’s magic and fairies with guns and time travel and a whole lot of sarcasm and really no downside to reading them

Here comes dat Spoi!!!!

o merde waddup


Originally posted by thatherohair

rey in TFA: preoccupied with the idea of family & a family who left her, deeply wants to be cared for and loved

adam talking about kylo“I feel like that character [Kylo] makes sense to me. The family dynamic and desperately wanting family to be part of his life but not getting it.”