I love your class 1-a scenarios! They make me really happy, thank you so much. :) You are awesome^^ Do you think that everyone of class 1-a has a special talent like drawing, singing, gymnastic and so on?
i just wanna point this out b/c it’s great and then i’ll get into headcanons, but Iida, Aoyama, Satou, and Mineta are all apparently really great at drawing
Iiida looks like he took some sort of still life/classic arts drawing class with the way he shades, and Aoyama’s is so very inspired by shoujo. Mineta’s is like… ridiculously good?? and Satou’s is really neat b/c he’s a kinda ‘less detail, more free-form gesture lines’ kinda guy
i really enjoy Ochako’s super cutesy doodles b/c you can tell she’s not all that great, but she has such a cute art style.
my favorite part of this panel tho is Bakugou’s mediocre art skills. look at the way he drew his nubby little fingers. look at those shitty little bombshells, the things on the side aren’t even the same size and shape. one’s slightly wiggly and bigger than the other. he gave himself little stick arms. he can’t draw shoes.
Bakugou’s secret talent is that he finally sucks at something and i love it
anYWAY onto headcanons:
- for whatever reason i think Denki would be pretty good at singing?? specifically kpop, which i also hc him really liking. i don’t even know why i don’t listen to kpop, i just get that kinda vibe from him
- Denki, Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero are all really good at dancing (especially stuff like free form and breakdancing). Baku dances really aggressively tho, but the others are pretty happy and fun about it
- Momo is really good at elegant type dancing. also really good at cooking b/c it’s… pretty similar to what she has to do with her quirk??
- i imagine Iida also took a dancing class at his fancy highschool but i can’t imagine he was all that great at dancing tbh. i imagine he has a nearly photographic memory, and is a really fast reader
- Ochako is really good at making mochi and spotting good deals at stores
- Todoroki makes really good tea
- for some reason i think Tooru would be really good at arranging flowers?? idk i just associate her a lot with flowers, im not sure why
- Jirou is good at vocal impressions
- Tsuyu is also good at cooking b/c she had to cook for her younger siblings
- Bakugou is good at cooking b/c he’s just. like that
- with enough time and energy, Izuku can imitate literally anyone, not just All Might
- Shouji is fucking great at drumming (esp with his extra arms)
- Kouda can write some amazing poetry
- Tokoyami is also, unsurprisingly, very good at poetry. (goth poetry b/c he’s just extra like that)
- Aoyama is actually pretty awesome at styling hair and putting together fashionable outfits for people
- Satou is surprisingly good at singing really emotional ballad-type songs (tho he’s kinda embarrassed about it)
- Mina is really great at gymnastics and is really flexible
- Ojirou is really good at making traditional japanese style foods (especially ones with rice)