yo this is your boy max coming at you live from austin!
i know all of you nerds have taken notice to the decrease in content/life from this blog recently, and i’m here to clear up a few things and usher this blog into the next phase of it’s journey.
first thing’s first : this blog is not dying
the transition from summer to the school year was a little rougher than anticipated, and so ros and vegas are temporarily stepping down so they can focus on life and school and other super important things like that. i, max, am unable to attend school right now for various reasons, so i’ll be the sole captain of the ship for the foreseeable future.
so what does that mean for you/this blog?
- it means that within the next few days i’ll make another post regarding potentially recruiting some temporary mods.
- it means you are free to make requests, but my responses might take longer or be shorter. i will give people the option to request a short, ten or so bullet response, or a longer full length response when they request an au or an update.
- it means that new canon will be on hiatus until ros gets back, because while we are all part of the writing/planning, ros is the one who ultimately puts things into script format. that is our collective project, and i will under no circumstances continue it without them. don’t even bother asking me to.
- it means that certain aus will not be continued until they return. this is not flexible. if i did not write the au originally then i will not continue it. this list includes:
- the mystery machine au
- the road trip au
- the office au
- the prophet au
- the fake married au
- the asl au
- the cutthroat kitchen au
- the gay dads au
- the demigod au
- the bodyguard au
- the x files au
- the 10 things au
- the ghostbusters au
- the spiderman au
everything else is free game!
things you will do under no circumstances:
- harass vegas or ros on their personal blogs
- try to dig for more information
- ask vegas or ros when they’re coming back
if you do these things i will know and i will hunt you down. instead, consider popping over to their blogs and tell them how great they are and wish them good luck in school and life!