hey sweetie sorry to bother you, but you know where i can find the outfits and wigs of the game in png? i want to edit my candy but i don't know where to find them T-T
No worries anon, I’m just listening to music and…plotting. In any case, this is the Dream Candy Editor! Which should be updated with the recent items from the Christmas 2018 event. If not, it’s up to date with outfits from Episode 38! All you have to do is download that file, extract it, and boom - you have all of the clothing items and wigs <3!
If the wigs of the 2018 Christmas Event aren’t available, it’s alright, I would recommend contacting @pineapples-mcl or @sabi138!
Hey I saw your art for rainweaver and I love it lots!! I’ve never heard of it before and I was wondering if you could explain what it was maybe?
Thank you! Rainweaver is my own little project, it’s going to hopefully be a webcomic someday. I have the script and all done, just need to start drawing. I think at it’s core, it’s really about all the various different forms of love all around us. For each other, for the world, for the simple beauty of nature. Through good times and bad, facing both life and death. That’s what I’m trying to convey with it, at least!
10) Favorite Color: Teal, crimson, scarlet, slate, indigo, white, black, fuchsia, lavender, navy blue, sky blue, silver, that one frosty greenish blue color I can never name correctly…
11) Favorite Animal: I like dinosaurs (velociraptors and archaeopteryxes, more specifically)… and wolves, foxes, tigers, owls, mountain lions, snakes…
12) Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate: I like all three! Black coffee is my favorite, followed by green and black teas, and hot chocolate. (Even though I would give anything for chocolate; favorite thing ever).
13) Average Sleep Hours: I dunno. It fluctuates.
14) Dog or Cat Person: I love both! But I hate small dogs, usually.
KJ here ay! Thanks for starting this blog. It's really helped me cope. Sometimes I just come to your blog and cry for a good 20 minutes before shooting a scene. I'm so lonely, bro.
OMG KJ APA WOW, EVERYONE LOOK!!! I’m so glad you reached out. We’re here to support outing you and CS to the whole wide world, and I am SO GLAD that you’re okay with that and can see all the love for career ruining we have for you.
I have to ask, what website would you like to out you when they stumble across my lowly blog and all my facts and analyses? Is TMZ okay? Oh who am I kidding, haha, you don’t have a say in the matter since I’m public and besides, I’m sure you don’t mind!
I know it must be so hard, honey, to not constantly be around your moon and stars, CS, even though you’re an adult man. Please stay strong! We love outing you!! <3