Coming back to add that most of the videos trending higher than BTY are from comic-con, fan panels, teasers and trailers etc... BTY is one of the only music videos on the list. It's too bad because any other time and he'd probably have made it to top 5, possibly even number 1.
It’s already passed three million views. Let’s keep going!
top 5 most likely to make the japan national team :))
Yesterday we all went a little bit emotional with this national team headcanon, and I actually thought about this top 5…a lot. It’s probably one of the hardest because in our eyes most of them are really skilled enough to reach the top and be a part of the national team.
I decided to make this with characters we all know, leaving out people introduced just in the manga. I hope I can stay objective with this one, but I can’t guarantee you that…
1. Ushijima. Let’s face it, this boy is already with one foot there, since he’s the only player selected to participate in the Youth World Championship as Japan’s under 18/19 volleyball representative. It would literally surprise nobody to see him being the first one wearing the red and black jersey.
2. Oikawa. He’s the setter™ and he honestly just deserves this place more than anyone else. Also imagine for the dramatics of it all, being finally in team with Ushijima…I’d pay to see it, but at the same time I’m more than sure that they’ll manage to work really really well together. After all, among everyone else, Ushijima chose him, this is a testament that there are no other setters as good as him around.
3. Kageyama. Speaking of people almost there, our wonderful blueberry has been chosen to train at the all Japan youth training camp, sign that they already got an eye on him and, seeing how immensely skilled and versatile he is, it’s almost obvious that he’s gonna become part of Japan’s national volleyball team in the future.
(Oikawa would have a blast being in the same team as Ushijima and Kageyama)
4. Tsukishima. Now that he’s “hooked on volleyball” I bet no one could stop him. He’s an incredible middle blocker, his abilities are recognized by everyone (that’s why a certain thing happened short after the Shiratorizawa match) and also he has still A LOT to grow. By the time he’s ready, every team would fight to have him and watch me being in the crowd yelling TSUKKIIIIIII until I have no air left in my lungs
5. Bokuto. He might not be the best ace of the country (yet), he’s not a stable player at all, but the national team needs him even just for the effect he has on people. Despite everything, he naturally draws people to him, he inspires and guide them, his power is so mesmerizing he doesn’t just motivate his own team, he motivates the opponents too. There may be spikers stronger than him (not so many tbh), but no one would have the same human impact on a team like he would have.
- Bonus: listen you have no idea how mad I am about the fact that no one ever acknowledges how hella good Nishinoya is as a libero. He’s perfect and the national team needs a guardian deity so if it’s not happening I’m gonna personally put him in a box and mail him there ok really he deserves it SO MUCH!!!!
Since Haikyuu never blessed with a lot of shirtless material, I’m turning this into a Free! top 5….since….there’s…..an abundance of shirtless guys there ahem…
1. Rin. He’s my lor, my savior, the most attractive anime boy ever created in the history of anime, I’m feeling forever blessed, forever grateful, forever honored to just watch him I mean DAMN YOU MATSUOKA
2. Makoto. Is it even legal for a high school boys to be this buffed? Who cares at this point??? (no listen I’m so salty because that’s how Bokuto is supposed to be I feel robbed on so may levels)
3. Haruka. What…what the hell y’all LOOK AT THOSE HIPS
4. Seijuro Mikoshiba. I’ve always had more than a soft spot for the former Samezuka captain <3
5. Sousuke. *clears throat loudly*
- bonus: a shirtless hug because why not
Ok this top 5 was probably a mistake but quite frankly I’m not even sorry
That time Isak found himself feeling a lot more like Sonja, when he got a call from the only person he didn’t think he’d ever hear from, or Isak decides to save Even and uncovers all the feelings he’s been bottling up since their break up
In the season 1 timeline, Eva decides to transfer schools after all and ends up at Elvebakken. When her and Even become friends and decide to fake date in order to make their exes jealous, what happens when Isak and Even meet?
Even is a disillusioned media studies student who wishes he hadn’t screwed up his film school applications. Isak is a prickly bioscience student who figured leaving his mother’s house for UiO would magically fix all of his problems.
AKA a college AU, wherein Isak and Even meet later than they were destined to, but still save each other right back.
Isak is the heir to the throne of one of the most powerful nations in the world, but he would rather be anyone else. Being a prince, growing up in the public eye, never making any choices of his own - it’s all been overwhelming. After sneaking out one night, he meets a college student that makes him smile for what feels like the first time. Can he cling to this one point of normality? And will his family - and the tabloids - find out the truth?
When Isak first starts at Nissen, there’s a third year boy, Even, who likes to make fun of him, always pretending to ask him out on dates and calling him beautiful. For some reason Even disappears in february of that first year, and Isak doesn’t think he’ll ever seen him again, but clearly fate has different plans, when he walks into school to start second year and Even is back, repeating his third year and back to taunting Isak as if nothings changed (except maybe how Isak feels about it).
A story about 17-years-old Isak Valtersen who goes to a summer camp, to one where he has been going for a few years now. Little did he know that this year was going to change his whole life as in there’s a new, very attractive supervisor who turns Isak’s world upside down.
Isak had always felt something more. And he knew Chris was probably doing it on purpose. He was teasing Isak – teasing him with the possibility that maybe, someday, they might be more than this, whatever this was. And Isak had fallen for it, hook line and sinker, because it had been one year and whilst Chris continued to fuck anyone he liked, Isak only ever had eyes for Chris.
Isak is a notoriously lazy gamer living with lgbt icon Eskild. When they invite youtube sensation Even Bech Naesheim over for a collaboration, #Evak is born. But it is not only their viewers who are falling in love.
“I mean, I already have a thing with – “ Isak waves his hand in the air. Conjuring up a girl should be way easier than this. Magnus had a girlfriend at Bakka for three months, and Isak doubts that she ever existed. All Isak has to do is make up a name, but his mouth dries up. He clears his throat. “A thing with – “
“Even,” the guy says, extending his hand for Emma to shake.
“Oh, do you also need tissues?”
That’s what the trespasser says when he goes home and finds him in the bathroom. He’s grasping at least ten tissues in one hand, while the other rubbing up and down his denim jacket. The trespasser raises his head, mouth shaped into a comical “O”, and extends the boy his paper-ridden hand.
The next second the boy has his shovel pointed at him.
“Get out of my house.”
OR: A very loosely-based The Little Prince AU where Even, the cool astronaut who travels around the universe with a self-made spaceship, accidentally lands on a baobab-covered asteroid and—as he definitely does in every parallel universe—steals some toilet paper, and gets caught red-handed by Isak, the sulking blonde boy who lives alone on the little planet.
Isak gets stuck in an elevator with the one person he’s vowed never to speak to again. This eventually prompts a conversation long overdue, but not without the memories flooding his brain like a broken dam first.
It’s colorful, well to me it is, it’s cozy, and it’s quite fun to play in. Hummingbird Cottage is probably one of my top 5 favorite builds! I think it’s adorable. Interior photos can be found here: XXX
This build is CC-Free and can be found on the gallery! Enjoy and don’t reupload or claim as your own.
1. Sugawara. The first, one, only, true, original Haikyuu mom™. Suga he’s the one who raised not only all his baby crows, but all of us too. He even had to witness the death of his own husband on court honestly I’m not surprised he’s so stressed out. But still, he’s the one that with his only presence on court could change the mood of the whole team and he’s always the loudest screamer from the sidelines. Plus he’s a savage and I love him with my entire heart.
2. Yaku. Speaking of savage people, the Nekoma’s libero probably takes the cake. He’s the living embodiment of the (ง •̀_•́)ง kaomoji, has zero to none patience and he’s ready to fight each one of his teammates as hard as his opponents if they don’t learn sit the f uck down. Especially Lev. Or Kuroo, even more.
3. Iwaizumi. Aw, Iwa-chan, the doting and loving mother we all dream about. The only mom who has to worry way more about the Team Dad than the rest of the children. To him it goes all our unconditional love and support.
4. Semi. Tough love at its finest, Semi is for sure not the kind of mum that will cuddle you to sleep. It’s all about respect and discipline, he wants his baby swans to be as strong as possible, to be unbreakable…but still his heart was the first to burst when they lost…even if he didn’t let it show.
5. Akaashi. I feel like Fukurodani has a diffused mom situation, but Akaashi for sure shares with Iwa-chan the distress™ of having a pretty troublesome team dad. But he loves Bokuto so much he perfectly knows when to scold him and when to just make the face™ and let him go on with the extraness. Even if it means temporarily bringing a baby crow in the owls nest.
- Bonus: SANTA MONIWA (he deserves an award just for being involved with Futakuchi all that time, no wonder he retired early tbh)