Q: And if fans are so lucky to own the physical album, they’ll hear two hidden tracks at the very. Why keep them secretive?
Namjoon: I think they’re hidden because you have to be a real fan of BTS to understand them. Otherwise, you won’t. Otherwise, you’d like be, “Why are they feeling so confused about things? They’re good?!? They’re No. 1 somewhere, they have so much stuff, why are they worried?” People always talk about that. But if you are a true fan of BTS and you buy the album and you listen to the hidden track – if you are an Army and we spent time together from 2013, 2014 – they could understand. It’s kind of more special, more closer, to our true hearts.
Rare Collection of 100 Introvert Quotes That Will Make You Feel Understood
Dear introverts, it’s difficult to understand you. Many people don’t comprehend that solitude and feeling alone are different things. As an introvert, you know that your solitude is a sacred space where you can recharge. We encourage you to have a look at these amazingly thoughtful and profound quotes, which will resonate with all introverts.
We live in a terribly fast-paced world. A world where we’re constantly pressured to have it all figured out, to know our paths far before we reach them. To have our journeys and stories prepared. They tell us to rush. To grow up already. You know what I say? Patience. Take a deep breath. Do your best. Enjoy your growth. Make the most of your journey. You will get there. You were not made to have it all figured out.
1. Not having goals. You can’t reach your goals if you don’t know what they are.
2. Choosing goals that don’t inspire you. You won’t be able to keep on going if the prize at the end doesn’t really matter to you.
3. Expecting immediate results. Anything worthwhile is a battle and a struggle. It takes times and effort to bring about a change.
4. Lack of support. We all need someone to believe in us and to be our cheerleader when we start to feel discouraged.
5. Not believing in yourself. As Henry Ford so wisely said: “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
6. Feeling bored. Most success involves a lot of humdrum work, and repeatedly doing the same kind of stuff. But each day brings you closer to achieving what you want.
7. Inaction and laziness. You have to work the plan before the plan will work … and dreams are only dream till you turn your thoughts to actions. Also, it’s crucially important that you manage your time well, and you don’t get distracted or procrastinate.
8. Being around negative people. There are plenty of people who only see the flaws, and whose eyes are on the problems, and the absence of solutions. If you hang out with them, you will lose your zest and passion, and your positive outlook will soon be undermined.
9. Comparing yourself to others. We each are individuals, and we start from different places; we all face our challenges, and work at different rates. Remember “it’s your journey”. Be patient with yourself.
10. Encountering setbacks. No matter how great your plans, or your level of commitment, you’re bound to face some setbacks and encounter obstacles. That’s a normal part of growth – just keep going when life’s tough.
The Sun represents success, radiance and abundance. The Sun gives you strength and tells you that no matter where you go or what you do, your positive and radiant energy will follow you and will bring you happiness and joy. People are drawn to you because you can always see the bright side and you bring such warmth into other people’s lives. This beautiful, warm energy is what will get you through the tough times and will help you succeed. You are also in a position where you can share your highest qualities and achievements with others. Radiate who you are and what you stand for. Shine love on those you care about.
The Sun is a ‘yes’ to life! It brings with it luck, wellness, positive consciousness, enthusiasm, attainment and success. It is about embracing your destiny and giving it everything you have got. If you have been having a difficult time, the Sun brings you the message you have been waiting for – that things are going to get better – a lot better! You know that the rain clouds will soon give way to the rays of the sun and you will feel warmed to the soul once again.
The Sun card is the card I was most looking forward to paint, not because I’d get a chance to paint our boy Solaire, but also ‘cause of what it represents. It represents joy, happiness, and having hopes and dreams. I wanted to share the positivity of this card with everyone, and maybe bring a smile to your face, as a reminder for all of us to try and stay optimistic. Of course things won’t always go smoothly, at some point we’ll need a Solaire to carry us through dark times, or we may even be a Solaire to a friend or family member. After all, what would our journey be like without jolly cooperation?
A:I just think back- I’m sorry, oh my god, don’t look at my face. I hate the way I look when I cry but- I just think it’s so special like nobody knows what we’ve been through and we’re here and we’re being successful, we’re rising together and we have this sisterhood, we have our story, our journey and people love us which is awesome and I’m so grateful, like thank you to everybody who support us because you’re making our biggest dreams come true.
When you are in doubt, be still, and wait; when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage. So long as mists envelop you, be still; be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists – as it surely will. Then act with courage.
~ Ponca Chief White Eagle
~ Precious Animation George RedHawk ( DarkAngelOne )