Shoutout to Asians who:
- Cannot speak their parent’s native language
- Have been told they don’t “look asian”, or are “a bad asian”
- Whose achievements have been immediately invalidated “because you’re asian”
- Who come from biracial families
- That feel like they don’t fit the “standard” for their ethnicity
You guys are amazing, and 100% valid. Never forget that.
That moment when you don’t sleep, get bored of working on your final projects and end up doodling at 3 AM in the morning… I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore… But yeah, Adrien learns Marinette likes… Adrien?what?
PLEASE REBLOG IF YOU ARE PART OF THE JACKSEPTICEYE OR MARKIPLIER COMMUNITY
My dad doesn’t believe that there’s a community around @therealjacksepticeye and @markiplier . It breaks my heart because the community and them saved my life. My dad keeps saying that I’ll never meet them and that they’re not “real” I’d really appreciate it if you helped out so that he can see that there is a community out there and we’re all friends! Thanks :)