Waverly Knows How To Make an Entrance at the Strip Joint:
- *A while after Waverly calls Nicole and finds out that Nicole and Wynonna are at a strip joint*
- Nicole: "I don't know, hopefully she won't find us. I mean, she hasn't barged through the front door yet..."
- Wynonna: "Yeah if she was actively looking she would have found us by now since there aren't many clubs; I guess she trusts us for now."
- *Music suddenly changes to Write My Story by Olly Anna, or the song Waverly did her cheerleading routine to*
- Nicole: *Freezes up in terror*
- Wynonna: "What- Is something wrong?"
- Waverly: *Suddenly appears onstage in her full cheerleading glory, does some of her routine, spots Wynonna and Nicole and runs right towards them*
- Wynonna: "Nicole Haught you usELESS DRUNK LESBIAN STOP GAPING AT MY SISTER AND RUN WE'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE." *Has to drag Nicole out because Nicole is in a Gay Trance™*