I´m almost 2 days late, but finally i´m done!! This is my piece for @vldexchange that i did for @bleventeen <3 I´m sorry i made you wait so long, but i got carried away with the road trip theme lol I hope you like it ~ I had lots of fun doing it :3
More photos from my trip to Disney, that I haven’t bothered to post till now. The top one has to be my favorite, as you can see I was wearing the shirt with artwork by @ky-jane on it, and it was so funny to see Judy cover her face in embarrassment! 🤣
My AP photo class took a field trip to San Francisco two weeks ago and one of the art galleries we went to was Pier 26. My favorite exhibit was this room. A man decided to print every single picture uploaded to Flickr in one day and just pile them all into a room all the way to the ceiling. (350,000) It was amazing to just lay down in a sea of photographs and look at one and see into someone else’s life. There were so many weddings and special occasions and even just selfies. It was by the far the most interesting art exhibit I have been to.
AU. So, yeah. That year abroad helped Harry establish that he is in love with his best friend. Now, if Louis would stop treating him like a little brother, that would be awesome. (Additional ingredients: a collapsing tree house, a lot of pining, the other three boys as Louis’ new best mates from university, and a camping trip. Serve hot.) (24k - a fave)
dannyyourd: Back in 2009 myself and @stevehvr were asked to shoot a music video for a song called Fireflies by a new artist at Universal Records who went by the name of Owl City. I had no clue who he was. We wrote a treatment and were awarded the job and somehow the video is currently nearing 200 million views. We went on to shoot for more videos with Owl City following this. The idea for Fireflies - the musician is playing in a bedroom set when all the toys start to come to life. Shopping for the art direction on this job was the most fun I’ve ever had gathering props. Armed with a decent prop budget we set out with our art director, Merissa Lombardo, and we hit up flea markets and toy stores to gather unique toys to add to the set. The photo you see of the back of a minivan is the result of one of those trips. We built a small bedroom set in the middle of a big sound stage in Pittsburgh, PA. Our friend Jay Morrisey took an old electric organ and rewired it so that when keys were hit, lights he installed on the top would light up. We had all hands on deck before each take. Everyone would run on to set winding up and turning on toys and then on action lay them down and run off set. My favorite part is when the blimp comes out of the closet. The closet went directly into the studio and the clothes were just hanging off a c-stand. We had someone from our crew back there just shoving the blimp into the set and Steve was controlling it with a remote. Movie magic. Ha.
So you know how in the comics Cisco can’t be properly photographed because of his powers? I can’t stop thinking about how that would play out on the show. Like one day years from now Cisco and Cindy are married and living together and their place is just filled with out of focus pictures of the two of them. And they have Barry and Iris over and Cisco picks up a frame to show off and he’s like “oh man this is probably my favorite picture of us” and Barry is like “um…its literally the same blurry mess as every other photo” and Cynthia comes in like “nah. this ones from our trip to hawaii” and she and Cisco are both smiling down at it like “good times good times” and Barry looks over at Iris all confused and she just shrugs back at him
I watched Joe’s live stream so you don’t have to (play by play reactions)
- announcement is a 24 hour livestream on ThatcherJoeVlogs on Friday starting at 6:00pm UK time (1:00pm EST) ft guests and Joe signing a lot of Username:Uprising
- I wish I had friends I could have a sleepover with and watch the livestream dude that would be so fun
- throwback to #1Dday I couldn’t even last seven hours with One Direction how the hell am I gonna do 24 hours with YouTubers
- just kidding I’m about to be dedicated as fuck
- Jack and Joe from 12:00-3:00 am
- #unpopularopinion I like Joe’s mustache
- my poor baby and his infected gums he was so ill he almost passed out whenever he ate cuz the pain as so bad fuck I want to hug him
- Joe speaking foreign languages is my aesthetic (and it reminds me that I really need to brush up on my spanish)
- “I’m trying to set up other things for the future cuz, you know, you never know how long this whole YouTube thing is gonna last before I’m back on the ol’ roof”
- “it’s getting to the point where I really do want a girlfriend”
- well I’ve always been at the point where I want to be your girlfriend so I don’t understand why this is such a predicament for you when I’m always available so quit complaining and hit me up
- no but really I want him to be happy and I think he would be so happy in a relationship so he’s just gotta get someone awesome
- (like I wasn’t mad when Caspar got with Maddie cuz she’s great so Joe needs someone great)
- main channel might become a lower priority in the future
- “And I’ll see you in the future with a Sugg Sunday Special. Who knows when it’ll be. I don’t wanna say that there’s gonna be an end to Sugg Sunday but… I don’t know. I’m not as fussed about that channel as much, which is a shame cuz that’s my main channel. I don’t know it’s been so nice to have a week […] where I haven’t thought about that kind of stuff”
- obviously the idea of irregular Sugg Sunday Specials is sad but the idea of Joe putting out things because he feels obligated to and not because he enjoys them is even more sad
- “Wow that was deep whoa I went off! That’s what happens when Harry Styles starts playing music I start talking about proper stuff that I don’t normally speak about”
- yes, Harry Styles’ album was playing in the background throughout the entire livestream
- Kiwi is his favorite song (I shit you not that’s my favorite too it’s such a bop)
- serious Joe makes my heart feel warm
- he wants to raise a family in the countryside omg raising kids in the countryside he’s a country boy at heart
- “No iPads, no YouTube, no YouTube until you’re 12″
- “The dream is be able to have a lake and my dad can live in a little cave in the garden and look after the lake”
- honestly I love Joe wow
- HE DOESN’T LIKE THE WORD BUTTERCREAM GANG OR BUTTERCREAM SQUAD
- “We started it as like a little internal thing that we called ourselves and it spread and people call us the buttercream squad and I’m just like ugh it makes me like cringe out a bit whenever I hear it even though it’s what we call ourselves I guess. I don’t really call it that anymore”
- he starts the story of how they started to call themselves that at 28:38 of the video I’m not even going to try and summarize it ya’ll should just watch that bit
- okay but him, Conor, Caspar, and Mikey were the original four and that is so fucking random to me
- for some reason I just got really bummed out that he doesn’t like that name like okay Joe I literally have a blog dedicated to it so what the fuck am I supposed to do now
- he said none of them expected anyone else to start calling it that
- literally you’re all Internet sensations you should’ve known it was gonna get blown up when you gave yourself a name so honestly you brought this upon yourself lmao
- wOW MY HEART ACTUALLY IS BUMMED THAT HE DOESN’T LIKE IT
- also Byron is a member of their squad and literally none of us even talk about him/know him
- (side not Byron is hot as hell)
- I’m dead at how we all cling to whatever they say like the SECOND they tagged #buttercream on a photo we all went off
- I’m have an existential crisis wow
- “I just miss Jaspoli. That was my favorite, back in those days”
- I LEGIT THOUGHT I WAS GONNA CRY JUST NOW WOW MY HEART I MISS THOSE DAYS TOO JOE FUCK BRING IT BACK
- GO ON A JASPOLI TRIP PLS
- he wants a pet pig ??
- he’s gonna hang out with Brit soon !
- I ship him and Brit I have since the Jaspoli Coachella days (#unpopularopinion ??)
- literally the second I typed that he made a comment about it oh sorry sorry didn’t know that was a touchy subject
- reminder once again that I am single and available
- okay but they FaceTime every week for hours and that’s goals ???
- my jaw dropped at this bit he said he wants to stop going on nights out and start going to dinner parties and such, that he’s done with the night scene
- I thought he was joking but he was dead ass serious oh my god he’s growing up that felt weird to hear him say that
- “when the time’s right and it’s the right person” he’s a romantic person
- 52:58 through 53:05 is a joy
- “I’m a giver, not a receiver, take that as you will”
- he keeps getting shaky and he thinks it’s because he hasn’t eaten all day and it really worries me
- he’d like to live with both Oli and Josh (separately) and says that they’re both very mature
- his favorite YouTubers are the Sidemen and Caspar
- someone told him to collab with Kian and JC and he completely ignored it lmao
- HE SEES OLI AS A LITTLE BROTHER
- “I feel like I’ve watched him grow from like a little baby seed to like an oak tree. To see him do so well for himself now and he’s in a position where he’s just loving it and I’m so proud of him. I feel like a proud older brother and he’s said he sees me as like an older brother. We’ve had a lot of heart to hearts and stuff and he’s so good for advice. Even though he’s like my younger brother I go to him for advice a lot of the time cuz he’s been doing YouTube longer than I have and he’s just very knowledgeable about everything and he’s very sincere he cares about people a lot he puts others before him a lot of the time and he’s a genuine friend for life”
- THAT HAD ME SO FUCKING EMO
- it takes him a long time to open up to people, he’s usually quite shy when he meets people for the first time unless there’s that instant “chemical spark”
- he talked about being nice to people and compared life to climbing up a tree and how you should be nice to everyone you pass on your way up because if you’re not and then you start to drop, the people you pass won’t be there to grab your hand and stop you from falling
- in girls he looks for someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously, not too obsessed about themselves
- obviously first attraction is important but ultimately it’s about the personality (said every guy ever tbh) and then mentioned how if looks are that important to you it means you probably care more about how other people perceive you and your girlfriend than how you feel about your girlfriend herself
- “I want to find someone who can only add something to my life. Someone who improves my life and makes me a happier person. At the moment I’m a really happy person so anyone who has that affect to make it better is the one for me”
- reminder once again that I am single
- like I’m not drop dead gorgeous but I’ve got some stuff to offer I have nice eyes and good hair and my personality is great aside from the occasional down periods due to mental illness but you know we all have our flaws
- he talked seriously quite a bit in the stream and I’m really digging it I like serious Joe
- someone asked for advice on having a crush on your ex and he talked about moving on because it’s probably not good for you but then he said “unless you think they were the one”
- one of the best relationships he’s ever been in has been with someone older than him
- “Maybe I need to go for a cougar. Any 40 year old ladies?”
- *awkward laugh* “I’ve just admitted to a live stream that I’m after a mum. No I’m only joking. Imagine that I could end up being your dad”
- Poop Scoop with Brit on Friday
- he’s in no rush to have children
- “I’m fortunate enough to act like an immature child and get away with it a lot of the time”
- he doesn’t really want to settle down/get married anytime soon because he meets new people everyday and the idea of getting really settled down scares him because he never knows who he’s going to meet the next day
- “that’s why I’ve never- well not that you know of- had any public relationships”
- what the hell does that mean Joseph
- “I’m very good at keeping it all under wraps”
- WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN JOSEPH
- he’s literally so hungry he’s shaking Josh hurry up he needs food
- “I hope Caspar’s there cuz I haven’t seen him in bloody ages and I miss the ol’ boy. I miss the bloody weirdo”
- he loves livestreams because it’s the closest we can get to all sitting in a room together and “having a good ol’ standard chit chat”
- reminder of the 24 hour live stream on ThatcherJoeVlogs starting at 6:00pm UK time (1:00pm EST)
- “New vlog soon. New gaming video soon. I’m back. Don’t worry I’m not going anywhere. I’m still loving life. And more importantly, you’re all bloody legends.”
that was a lot there you go (or you could just watch the live stream idk)
also I wish I knew people who lived near me 😭 I would so fucking love to have a sleepover and make good friends and watch Joe
boys who are interested in the occult and supernatural are the cutest things ever??? yes please take me out on a date where we drive around and visit haunted places. tell me about your favorite cryptids, show me photos of UFOs! let me tell my friends about my incredible gay bf who probably saw the flatwoods monster on that one camping trip. occult boys have my heart.
I had almost left the zoo without seeing the cheetahs. After marching back, it turned out to be nap time. One gentleman said to me “good luck trying to get a photo with that” and points at my camera. I took this out of spite with my macro lens.
Just One Word BPC, February 4: Classics /// Bibliosaurus Challenge, February 4: Fandom
I’m not specifically in the Shakespeare fandom, but I am extra enough that I took my copy of Hamlet to Kronborg Castle, Elsinore, when I went on my trip to Denmark, because that’s where Hamlet is supposed to have taken place. I do really like to read a Shakespeare once in a while, and Hamlet is my favorite. I think taking the book to Denmark with me is an act of extra behavior that honors Hamlet’s character because let’s face it, if there’s someone extra it’s Hamlet the Prince of Denmark.
Chris’ eyes scanned across the array of gelato flavors, making soft sounds with his lips as he tried to decide; a splitting image of Jack when he had to decide over an array of cereals. You wrapped your arm around Chris’, chuckling softly. “You know I thought leaving Jack behind meant not having to go through this, but you are just the same.”
“Okay,” he chuckled. “I don’t see you with gelato,” he retorted, “have you decided?”
“Yeah,” you laughed and pointed at the register where your two scoops were waiting patiently in a cup; you’d decided on ‘Pistachio’ and 'Dark Chocolate’ wanting to stray away from your go-to flavors 'Cookies & Cream’ and 'Salted Caramel’. “And it’s melting, so hurry it up.” You pulled away from him and walked over to the register so you could start eating while Chris decided.
“Your husband hasn’t changed, has he?” Lorenzo, the owner, laughed softly as the two of you watched Chris. You’d met and befriended Lorenzo on your honeymoon four years ago. He’d loved you and Chris, saying the two of you reminded him of him and his late wife when they were young and knee-deep in-love.
“Nope,” you shook your head, smiling.
“Can I try the tiramisu, please?” He asked the attendant then looked over at you, smiling when you chuckled at him. You both already knew what flavors he was going to walk out with; 'Cookies and Cream’ and 'Coffee’. He stuck with what he knew and loved, but he also liked trying everything else first which made the process grueling. “Oh, this is nice. What’s that one in the back like?” He quizzed, getting another small taste test.
You were almost halfway through yours when he finally ordered his usual after tasting another four flavors. He was lucky he was Captain America and the owner was a friend, otherwise they’d kick him out for trying almost every flavor in their display case. After Chris paid for the gelato with a massive tip, you both thanked Lorenzo for his hospitality and made your way out of their store and onto the streets of the beautiful city of Rome which hadn’t changed since your last visit. Rome was always going to hold a special place in both your hearts as it was where you’d spent your honeymoon, and so far- this trip was proving to be just as magical.
“What would you like to do today?” Chris asked, draping an arm around you; he’d squish you every time he tried to spoon ice-cream into his mouth, making you laugh. “Sorry,” he chuckled and you smiled, kissing his jaw. “Anyway, what would you like to do today? We can hit up all the spots we did when we honeymooned, redo Rome?”
“I don’t mind as long as I’m redoing Rome with you.”
“You’re sweeter than my gelato, you know that?” He smiled and kissed the side of your head. “Okay then, I’ll tour guide the trip. First stop…” He trailed off, taking a moment to ponder. “Oh, yes. What do you say we go recreate our kiss photo on the Spanish Steps?”
“That’s really cheesy, Chris,” you made a face, trying not to laugh as you teased him.
“Yeah,” his face fell slightly as he tried to make his case, “but that’s one of my favorite pic-”
“I’m kidding,” you giggled and he smiled, “I’d love to.” You tip-toed and pecked him on the lips.
“Guess I’m not the only one who hasn’t changed,” he chuckled, squishing you again as he nursed his gelato. “You’re still as cheeky as ever.” He scooped the tiniest bit of gelato onto his spoon. “But then again, so am I.” He poked you in the nose with his gelato then pulled away from you, laughing when you scoffed. “You’ve got a bit of-” he choked on his laughter, grabbing his left pec. “Hey, no!” He dodged your attempt to get back at him, still bellowing with laughter as he jogged a small distance away from you.
“I’m going to get you back,” you warned playfully, trying not to smile.
Despite the fact that you’d been together for nine years and were parents now, things between the two of you were still exciting and lively, fun and playful. It didn’t matter how many more years were yet to come, you and Chris both knew that you wouldn’t become one of those boring, old married couples with nothing to do and nothing to talk about. There was a promise made to always keep the romance alive, it didn’t matter how big or small the gesture was- it was the thought and the effort that counted. You’d both lived up to it so far- Chris going above and beyond with this trip- and you’d continue to live up to it as long as you were together.
“Aw, baby,” he cooed, pouting mockingly, “I am sure you will.” You tried not to laugh as you pursed your lips tightly. “C'mere, you messy girl.” He walked back over to you, using the back of his hand to wipe the gelato from your nose. “There we go,” he wiped his hand on his jeans, “back to perfection.”
“But now your jeans are sticky.”
“Yeah, but what’s new around you?” He smirked and you burst into laughter; he laughed as you playfully shoved him. “Wow, that was so crude,” he laughed, wrapping an arm around you as the two of you continued towards the Spanish Steps. “Oh my God, I am so sorry. It’s like I just have a constant stream of bad jokes in my head,” he chuckled.
“I can’t say that was your worst though,” you said; he chuckled when you did. “Aren’t you lucky I married you anyway?” You teased, looking up and smiling at him. Believe it or not, you lived for his terrible jokes; just like he lived for your perfectionism. Those things were part of who you were, part of the reason why one fell for the other. It may have been annoying to others, but it was adorable to you and Chris.
“Incredibly,” he smiled.
You found the Spanish Steps like you did the last trip, around the corner from Lorenzo’s gelato store. There were many tourists like the two of you taking photos and eating gelato on the steps, it was one of the must-see places when one visited Rome. You and Chris finished your gelato and tossed the paper cups away before you went in search of the spot you’d taken your kiss photo four years ago. It wasn’t that hard to find, Chris had it seared in his mind; it was his favorite photo after all. It was his phone’s background up until the birth of Jack, then he’d changed it to the photo that Jimmy Fallon showed at the interview; the one of the four of you. Chris looked around for someone to help take the photo, American tourists found you first.
“Oh my God, it’s Chris Evans and Y/N Y/L/N,” a girl in her twenties and her friends lit up at the sight of the two of you. “This is amazing! We’re such huge fans!” You and Chris smiled. “Do you want us to help you guys take a photo?”
“That’d be awesome,” Chris nodded and passed them his phone before rejoining you. “What?” He chuckled when you chuckled, burying your face in his chest. “Are you embarrassed?” He teased, poking your side as he wrapped his arms around you like he did the last time.
“Aren’t you, Mr. I-hate-the-limelight?”
“Never when I’m with you,” he told you, smiling. “When you’re around, you’re all I see. Why do you think I do red carpet events so well around you? It’s 'cause you’re the only thing I think about, I focus on you and everything else just fades away.”
“Aw,” you smiled. “Okay then, let’s take this photo and give your fans a story to tell.” He chuckled and looked over at the girls, nodding at them before drawing you in for a passionate kiss. You could hear them squealing as the camera flash went off. You wanted to laugh at their reaction but Chris’ kiss just took you to another dimension, giving the 'everything else just fades away’ experience. “Okay,” you giggled, breaking the kiss. “I think they got it.”
“I don’t think so,” he chuckled, giving you another quick kiss before pulling away to take his phone back from the girls. “Thank you, ladies. Y/N and I really appreciate the help,” he told them and they smiled at him before smiling at you. “Do you want a group photo before we go?” He asked, holding out his hand for you to take.
Chris pulled you to his side, you both shared a smile before turning your attentions to one of the girls’ phones. The camera shutter went off and they thanked both of you before leaving you to your peace. Chris took your hand, leading you away from the Spanish Steps and onto your next destination. You chuckled softly when he entwined his fingers with yours.
“What?” He quizzed, chuckling softly.
“Nothing,” you shook your head. “I’m just wondering how long it’ll take for the guys to call when that photo goes viral,” you told him and he laughed. “They all know you very well, there’s no doubt that they’ll figure out the real reason for this trip.”
“There’s no real reason, there’s just one reason and that’s work.” He said and you laughed. “Work for my job of being the best husband ever,” he added, chuckling. “But what they don’t know won’t hurt them.”