This needs to stop
I decided to talk about this issue because I’m very pissed right now. Since MBC many people are hating on Jungkook. And after reading @/kookseonyeondan’s tweets I thought that I need to talk about this subject. I will show some of their tweets and respond to them. (This is going to be long so be ready)
// I am not a Jungkook biased. I’m double biased Namjoon Yoongi and my fav vocal in BTS in Jin so you can’t say to me “you only protect him because he is your bias”, he is not. I love Jungkook with all my heart, and all this hate is really unfair//
1. The “Jungkook is always in the center/gets more lines” issue.
So first of all I will talk about the Rainism stage then his lines in BTS songs.
- Many people complained about the Rainism stage because Jungkook sang all the song and was in the center etc… And I totally get this. But you need to understand that it’s not Jungkook who chose this. It’s MBC who decided of this. Kookseonyeondan said that he has a mouth and he can say that it’s unfair to the other members. But you forgot something: he can’t say that. Jungkook is like an employee, MBC tells him to do that, he does it. And even if he says that he’s not ok with it (first of all it can be rude) MBC won’t listen to him because HES NOT THE BOSS. Jungkook has nothing to say, and even if he wants to say something no one will listen to him so no need to hate him for that.
- Then the issue “why Jungkook always gets more lines.” Ok so how a song is made. First there’s have a beat, a melody. After making the beat, they need to attribute which part of the song will be a rap and which part will be sung. And the lyrics are created. Ok so we have the lyrics and the parts who will be sung. The lyrics need to be distribuated to the singers. So who decides of this? Again not Jungkook. It’s more likely to be the producers and all the staff. They decided which part will be the best for each member. So no Jungkook is not going to say “I WANT THE LONGEST PART WHO CARES ABOUT MY HYUNGS” of course he won’t. Also among all the members, Jungkook’s voice is medium. That means that his voice can fit almost anywhere (Jimin: High pitch, Jin: High/Medium pitch, Taehyung: Low pitch). That’s why he’s the main vocal. I also think that Jin or Taehyung should get more lines, but we can’t do shit about this, and hating on Jungkook won’t resolve this.
- Why Jungkook is always in the center? I think it’s for two reasons: He’s a good dancer. “But Hoseok is a better dancer, why he’s not more in the center?” Because *sad sigh* Hoseok isn’t that popular. Jungkook is really popular so they put Jungkook in the middle. That’s why. Again we can’t do smt about it and again Jungkook is not going to say “I want to be in the center”. Plus all of the decisions are made by profesionnals.(dance coach, producers etc). So yes sometimes it’s unfair for the other members but I guess that they may have their reasons.
(I’m not really ok with what @/BTS4ev said. This has nothing to do with confidence. And i’ll talk about the “shy and bad at speaking” later)
2. “Jungkook is disrespectful and doesn’t like his hyungs”
Tbh this really surprised me. Kookseonyeondan said that Jungkook doesn’t like his hyungs because he gets all the lines. I answered to this in the first part, that Jungkook has nothing to do with this so it’s invalide.
But what really surprised me is the “Jungkook did nothing for Tae’s birthday”. Its like they were saying that Jungkook simply doesn’t like his hyungs. Tbh I feel like I don’t even need to explain why it’s not true but I guess that some people don’t get it.
- How do you know that Jungkook doesn’t care about Taehyung. You didn’t think that he showed him how much he loved him off camera? You don’t have to say publicly to someone that you love them to prove it. It’s not because Jungkook didn’t take a pic with Tae and post it that it means that he doesn’t love him. Like it’s really crazy. Plus we saw at least 54812541681 times that Jungkook loves Taehyung so much so???
- I saw on their twitter that someone gave them a screenshot of Begin’s lyrics as a proof that Jungkook love them. (which like yall know, is a proof). They answered to them saying that it’s Namjoon who wrote the lyrics and not Jungkook so it’s invalide. Ok. Namjoon wrote the lyrics because Jungkook couldn’t express his feelings. Like yall know, this song is from a moment when Jungkook cried in front of the members because he was feeling so bad. He said that all the members get through so many things and he just can’t stand it. He can’t stand the fact that his hyungs had hard times, he can’t stand the facts that his hyungs felt bad. He said that he doesn’t mind if something bad happens to him but not when it’s his hyungs. Namjoon added that it’s the first time that Jungkook opens up to the members. So how the hell can you say that Jungkook doesn’t like his brothers??
- Jungkook is a private person. That means that he’s not really comfortable when its comes to express his feelings. So yeah, maybe sometimes he doesn’t clearly say that he loves the members. But 1.how do you know what he says off camera and 2. there’s many way to express your love to someone. I don’t say to my best friend that I love them a lot. Does that mean that I don’t love them? no.
Jungkook did nothing wrong and all this hate is so unfair. Im not the type of person to pretect a member or even a friend when they did something wrong. But like??? Jungkook really did nothing????
So please this really needs to stop.