My friends told me one thing: if your best friend never fought with you, it's not really your best friend. So, if that is true (is think is correct), does ever Pallete and Goth fought each other? Or at least a mini fight?
they are boyss- they argue a lot about many silly things X”D ussually they laugh it off like 2 minutes later lol
Being ace AND being heteroromantic at the same time is the most frustrating thing ever. It's like really, REALLY wanting the best car because it seems so great to own one but at the same time you look at them and they all look 'meh' and you can't find the right one no matters what. THE FUDGE DO YOU MEAN "You need a driving license first or you're not really owning a car?" I CAN OWN A CAR AND NEVER DRIVE IT YOU KNOW? Gods, I just want a boyfriend...
ISN'T IT THE CUTEST THING EVER WHEN A PLAYER SCORES AND GOES INTO THE CORNER OR WHATEVER AND WAITS FOR THE OTHER PLAYERS TO COME CONGRATULATE HIM
oH YOU’RE KIDDING RIGHT ??????? IT’S ONE OF MY FAVE THINGS. specially if it was a spectacular goal and they’re all smiley and stuff. like one of my fave moments was during the worlds when willy scored from one of the many awesome bäckström passes…… honestly it’s THE best.
Is it possible to fall in love w/ a show and declare it as one of your top faves when you’ve only watched 2 episodes out of 40? Because fucking damn it, Temperature of Love is fucking wonderful and perfect and this is one of the happiest moments of my life!!!! I need the remaining 38 episodes right now!!!!!!!! MY FUCKING HEART I’M IN LOVE WITH A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Writing : First of all, the most important thing, this show has the best writing I’ve ever seen in Kdramas!!!! What the fuck!!!! With the 2 main characters similarly smart, witty, and generally good at talking, the writer provided ample dialogue and more to prove their characterization. Like for real, the fucking dialogue is one of the best I’ve heard in movies and series internationally!!!! I’m so shookt, it’s just brimming with intellectuality and authenticity!!!! (on to the 2nd point)
2. Cinematography and Directing : The contrast and the harmony between the smooth and romantic, almost fantastical, cinematography (coloring, editing, shots, framing) to the grounded, casual and simple directing portrayed in the acting - this contrast is blowing my mind, I’m actually floored holy shit!!!! Those black and white scenes were unexpected yet effective, they were little emphases of the fleeting, subtle moments that changed something in us but are never noticed.
3. Lee Hyun Soo : Hands down, the most relatable female character ever!!! She’s mostly chill, hardheaded w/o being rude, quirky, passionate, lowkey doesn’t like running lmao, smart and confident but can get ahead of herself sometimes (evident on their banter). I like that she apologizes at once if she realizes she’s in the wrong, she’s headstrong but levelheaded. I was cackling when she gets distracted bc of the writer in her I can’t. She’s so similar with Jung Sun and I’m crying bc I think that’s one the reasons they love each other). Ugh she’s so funny and simple, I love her!!!!
4. On Jung Sun : He’s a fucking breath of fresh air in the land of stereotypes, oh my god I’m actually in love w/ him!!! Just like Hyun Soo, you can’t categorize him anywhere. Also, he’s my most relatable male character ever. He’s chill, an actual loner, eccentric, stops in the middle of the road to pet a kitten, witty and logical (lmao he wins every argument I love) but also empathetic (boy was tearing up when girl opens up about how hard life is, my children I’m crying too but I’ll hug yall!!), boyish yet mature, gentle and subtly sweet but can also be bright (lol those running scenes). I screamed and died every time he did those heart eyes, like damn those eyes don’t lie, you can see in his soul he fell hard for HS!!!
5. (a) The settings are so unique, it really takes you into the story. The restaurant, the writing room, the neighborhood (running scenes), everything’s real yet surreal. (b) The second leads and supporting characters are great as well, I’m just so happy, they’re well-written too!!! ( c) I love that their attraction started casually; they amused each other in their back-and-forth conversations, and they caught each other off guard either in random scenes or in contemplative (or heartfelt/emotional) scenes. (d) It’s effortlessly funny and I’m so satisfied, it’s so good!!!
6. I love that their romance is tangled up w/ their normal lives - this drama is not a love story, it’s about 2 people who find each other and changes each other’s lives. It can’t get any more beautiful than this. Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong have such off the charts chemistry, it makes their acting and the story even more authentic than they already are. Temperature of Love is the most wonderful show I’ve seen and I’ve already surrendered my soul to it!!!!
Hi I love your stories , I sorta new to fandom what are the best Harry Styles fanfics like the ones the fandom likes the best ?
first of all, HELLO! and this is a tough question because everyone likes different things but i feel like everyone has read Sugar On The Asphalt by @justanchorandhope at some point (and loved it!! one of the first ones i’ve ever read and i still go back and re-read every once in a while!) another one is Journeyman by @littlebird006 that basically everyone read and loved and if i’m not mistaken then there are novellas on the way! then there is Silver Girl by @roselirry and it’s amazing!! i feel like i’m forgetting tons omg i’m horrible at this!!!! i’m calling all you readers out there… recommend your ultimate fandom faves to this lovely anon!
HONORABLE MENTION goes to Boys Don’t Cry. my heart is in shambles over the fact i’ll never get to read it again.
some self-care/mental health tips for the upcoming school year
with school coming soon or already starting for some people i figured i’d share some of my tips for a healthier lifestyle. i know in the past i’ve struggled so much with being good to myself once school starts, both mentally, emotionally, and physically!
keep a clean room
i know how hard this is. i’m absolutely awful at it, even in the summer but it really makes the biggest difference. coming home to a mess when your life is already stressful and messy enough just makes things worse. i know when i have a clean space i’m way more productive and at peace with my situation.
take a break from social media
just doing this every once in awhile makes the hugest difference. social media is a wonderful world but it’s easy to get caught up in how everyone is doing things without you or having more fun or how someone’s prettier or whatever. it’s not worth it. i’ve learned that just deleting the apps for even a few hours can make my mental state 10x better. it’s important to realize that while people are out doing things all the time, you can never be as fun as all the 162 people you follow combined.
don’t be afraid to invite people out
one of the biggest things i struggle with is being social, simply because i overthink inviting people to do things with me too much and just wait to be invited by someone else instead. remember that even if someone says they can’t do something, it’s not the end of the world. at least you opened up a possibility!!! by being someone who invites others to do things, people will feel more appreciated and like you actually want to hang out with them! but also always save time for yourself as well!
create a self-care routine with motivation
by giving yourself some type of reward to wash your face, brush your teeth and shower, such as only watching your favorite tv show afterwards, it will feel a bit easier to accomplish the tasks that seem simple but can be terribly hard, especially if you suffer from depression. i’ve learned that combining things into one task also makes it easier, such as once you get in the shower, do everything. wash your face, brush your teeth, shave, all in the shower. it makes self-care so much easier.
get outside, stay out of bed
laying in bed is the best thing ever, i know, but it can be so easy to get in there and never get out. this is my biggest bad habit. i feel more productive even just sitting on the couch. my bed is like a black hole of lost motivation. go outside for twenty minutes a day if you can. sunlight makes things a little better and staying inside all day does nothing for you.
do one thing that scares you everyday, big or small.
i’m someone who has struggled with social anxiety for years now, but i’m slowly getting better because i’m making a conscious (and very terrifying effort) everyday. this won’t work for everyone, i know, but it’s helped me a little bit. i try to challenge myself everyday to do one thing that scares me, whether it’s asking someone to do something after school or agreeing to get coffee with a friend you’re not super close to yet, or even just making conversation with someone next to me in class. don’t push yourself too far but don’t make zero effort either.
cut the negative language/mindset
anytime you have a negative thought find a reverse positive. even saying “i’m not happy with how my hair looks but my ass looks great in these jeans” is better than saying “i look awful today”. stop the constant internal bullying! think of it this way, if your best friend said the things you say to yourself, how would you feel? you’re your own best friend, so cut the shit! compliment yourself like you do your best friend. complimenting myself and finding things i find beautiful on my own body even once a day has increased my confidence exponentially. a negative language towards yourself leads to a negative mindset.
find someone who motivates you
if you need motivation to work out, study, anything, find a buddy. having someone to do things with and hold you accountable makes a world of difference. this summer i got together with a friend and made a deal that we would work out 2-3 times a week. it worked so much better than if i had just made that goal for myself because she was always there to text me to ask to workout when we needed to but i lacked the desire. and i did the same for her. now we actually both got a job at a gym together this fall and are working out consistently because we have that mutual accountability with each other! plus just having someone you enjoy seeing makes doing the hard task more fun!
accept your individuality
you don’t need to look like society’s ideal of beautiful. there’s millions of types of flowers, and just because one kind is pretty to someone, does that make all the others ugly? no. there’s tons of species of dogs too and they all look totally different. is a poodle ugly just because a golden retriever is cute? NO.your individuality is you. everyone is beautiful in the very own unique way. don’t try to look like someone ellse. your beauty is not measured by how perfect your features are.
drink some fucking water
and eat some food too
understand that a bad week doesn’t mean a bad life
we’re all going to go through those weird ass time periods where it feels like everything sucks and nothing can go right. accept that although it’s pretty bad right now, it won’t be forever.
good luck with this school year everyone! hope my tips help even just one person. take care of yourselves, kiddos.
Two Kids spending summer vacation with their weird uncle in a town where bizarre things happen with a big mystery. Also about trust, growing up with maturity rather than grow apart from family, always sticking by your friends through the roughest times.
Wander Over Yonder:
An Optimistic alien who wants to help people across the galaxy. Also wants to make sure no one is ever helpless like he was and help villains rather than hurt or beat them just because they're bad.
Star vs. The Forces of Evil:
A magical princess from another dimension fights evil with her best friend while having magical and fun adventures. Also shows the fear of the future, fear of growing up, and realistic crushes/relationships/love triangles and how to face them sensibly while growing as a person.
A young boy being partially raised by aliens and has space related adventures while learning about his mother. Also about love and acceptance for everyone and character development that's relatable and real.
A reboot of an 80's show that didn't have much to offer centering around five people who are chosen to defend the universe. Also about teamwork always works, everybody has each others backs, and helping anyone in need no matter how small they seem. Becoming more than just a team, they've become a family all while saving the universe from a former hero.
O.K K.O! Let's be Heroes:
A boy wants to become a great hero like his friends and family and fight evildoers. Also explains that a hero's journey is long and hard but can be achieved by focus and discipline, while showing that everyone has different sides to them including dark ones and can grow everyday.