• Unfriendly reminder that Wanda Maximoff MANIPULATED a man suffering from SEVERE PTSD into doing something horrible which HE was blamed for while NO ONE on his “team” defended him.
• Unfriendly reminder that Steve Rogers knew about the MURDER of Tony Stark’s parents and withheld the information.
• Unfriendly reminder that Steve did this and had the nerve to chastise Tony about KEEPING FUCKING SECRETS.
• Unfriendly reminder that Steve thought he knew better than 117 COUNTRIES, and decided to do what the fuck he wanted.
• Unfriendly reminder that Tony tried to COMPROMISE with Steve and he couldn’t meet him in the middle.
• Unfriendly reminder that his “team” couldn’t trust him even after he had literally risked his life for them TWICE.
• Unfriendly reminder that Natasha BETRAYED Tony even after she called in the Black Panther whom she knew would attack Bucky whereas Tony only called for backup that he knew wouldn’t react violently unless it was needed.
• Unfriendly reminder that people say that Tony (again, a man who suffers from SEVERE PTSD) overreacted after watching the man standing next to him (who is absolutely a victim, but his hands still committed those crimes) MURDER his parents in cold blood, and a man that he considered his friend KNEW about it to protect HIMSELF and his friend.
• Unfriendly reminder that all Tony got after the War was a SHIT TON of problems with the government and a CONDESCENDING letter from the same man who hurt him incredibly both physically and emotionally basically telling him “i’m sorry that you don’t understand that I was right”.
• Unfriendly reminder that Tony was BLAMED for the paralysis his BEST FRIEND now suffers by a man whom Tony had done A LOT for.
• Unfriendly reminded that Tony fucking Stark is treated so horribly in this fandom and he doesn’t deserve it.
(Same anon) I am so sorry...I didn't mean to..I didn't know you had friend and they're gone...I was just upset about amyiplier..I still can get over the fact that their dating. Again I am so sorry...