“I’m not even going to try at this point. I’m sick of playing games with him, so, to put this bluntly, will you sleep with me? At this point I don’t even care who it is. Even a woman. Just something to make his blood boil. I hope he rots in hell for giving me a fucking black eye.”
For a while, he’d thought that thing, that nightmare, would never end. Somewhere deep inside of him, he’d believed it was true, believed every word the voice that called itself fear had said. And while he wasn’t much one for hugging and physical intimacy, when he finally registered who was approaching, he found himself sweeping them into a tight hug - attempting to banish the image of their lifeless eyes, staring into nothingness from his mind. “Thank the heavens,” he hummed, holding them tighter and breathing in their scent. It was strange the things you missed about people, when you thought you’d never see them again.
I told myself that I would stop yelling but do they ACTUALLY EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE that Mary made two different DVD’s, one where she’s all serious and like ‘I am probably dead as you’re watching this. Sherlock, you need to save John Watson. Save him. Put yourself through hell. Fucking die for all I care’ and the other where she’s like 'hi guys!!!!! In this vlog I just want to say, because I somehow know that everything went ok as I’m a fucking omnipresent force or something idk, I love my Baker Street boys!!!!!! Btw it doesn’t matter who you really are and I hope you find this DVD before the other one because that would be HELLA AWKS lmao peace out bitches xoxoxoxoxox’
the couple im hanging out with are fighting in front of me rn and it’s hella awks so here’s some fluffy tyler/mark headcanons:
- tyler loves trolling mark just as much as mark loves to troll him, it’s their most common way of flirting tbh.
- like tyler loves to sass mark especially when mark is being cranky. mark gets mad sometimes but it always ends up chilling him out eventually.
- tyler insists on having a weekly date night where there’s no youtube talk and it’s just the two of them bc couple time is essential. sometimes they just sit at home and watch netflix, sometimes they go out somewhere nice.
- mark knows tyler really appreciates romantic gestures so he gets him little presents like flowers or drones.
- mark always starts out joking when he tells tyler to spank him or calls him daddy or tries to get tyler to pin him down when they’re wrestling but it’s cuz he’s still shy about liking to be dominated/manhandled sometimes. it’s ok though bc tyler knows this and is the one to transition the playing around into sex. he’s got you, bb.
- mark expected tyler to be hesitant about bottoming but tyler’s just like ??? dude, i wouldn’t be with you at all if i didn’t trust you, like, it’s all good. also i’ve done it before.
- ethan jokingly ships them and teases them all the time about how they’re practically a couple, he was SO HAPPY when they finally hooked up.
- they are both blanket hogs and fight over the bathroom in the morning, like, it’s a constant war for resources between them about everything down to the last cookie.
- tyler is constantly pushing mark to try new things and express himself and maintain a healthy work/life balance and mark sometimes calls him his supportive wifey and even though they’re both aware that’s sexist/heteronormative af it kinda sticks, so mark changes tyler’s name on his phone to wife and always greets him with a solemn “hello, wife”
- tyler is super deadpan so mark often gets nervous that he’s mad or annoyed with mark and sometimes tyler doesn’t correct him and say nah dude i’m good, cuz the longer mark is nervous the more likely he is to apologize for something tyler didn’t even know he did yet
A Pimmbits AU where Kent Parson goes to Samwell and that’s actually where he and Jack meet. They’re in the same year. Jack still has a troubled past, and Kent is wicked at hockey but hadn’t got the training he needed to make it to the NHL the same time he did canonically. The two of them become best friends, and eventually start dating secretly, much like the pre-draft but less messy because theyre both a little older and just a tad more mature/experienced.
Enter Bitty. It’s Jack and Kent’s third year. Bitty is still a pain to Jack, but because Kent and Jack are co-captains they can play a little good cop/bad cop. Eventually the three become decent friends. They get closer as time goes on, yada yada. It gets exciting, though, when Bitty catches the two of them kissing the day he moves into the Haus his second year.