1. Don’t let anyone treat you badly. You deserve respect and decency from everyone.
2. Loving yourself is something that needs to be developed. Don’t worry, you’ll get there.
3. It takes some time for things to happen and that’s only natural, don’t rush into them.
4. You won’t work well if your mind isn’t working well. Mental health is too important to forget.
5. Say you’re sorry, even if your pride is too big and you feel like you can’t - do it.
6. Don’t waste your time hating on anyone, it’s never worth it in the end.
7. Apologies won’t always make things right again, but sometimes they’re all you have.
8. If you’re stressed, put on some music and take a long bath. Sing along until the lyrics are the only thing on your mind.
9. Trying out new things is important, no matter how small the change is.
10. Talk to the cool looking kids. Chances are you’ll regret it if you don’t. You could become best friends.
11. Sometimes things won’t work out the way you wanted them to - and that’s okay.
12. Pain will come and pain will go. It’s only important that you learn how to live with it.
13. Try your best to tell people how you feel instead of just assuming that they know. You’re not weak for opening up.
14. Being sad is okay and so is crying. These aren’t necessarily bad things. Let it all out, let the tears fall.
15. Sometimes loving someone isn’t enough and you have to learn to let them go.
16. People leave and it will always hurt, but you’ll learn to live without them.
17. The worst thing you could do is try to punish someone else by hurting yourself.
I like how the drug dealer guy tells Hanna to go easy with the pills because one of them would knock someone out for hours, then Hanna immediately crushes both pills and puts them in Noel’s beer because she isReady for him to die
still making my way through Golion and i want sincline to have that sort of redemption arc where he goes from “mortal enemy” to “weird uncle who hangs awkwardly around the good guys because he’s got nothing better to do (and makes good egg salad)”
obviously the sign of team membership is chibi sticking you with a family honourific, but like every other respectable 12-year-old he’s been taught Stranger Danger and they don’t come stranger than this guy