Seventeen as the Mafia + How He Met You
||| Requested by @dreamiedragon |||
- That type of leader that doesn’t take shit from anyone, except his members because he can’t fight them all at once.
- Gets to know and observes people for a long time before recruiting them
He’s very stressed lately as they are a relatively new gang and there are a lot of fights going on with others for territories.
He met you in one these fights when you tried to make a distraction for your gang. You were about to go upstairs to the roof when you bumped into him
“Who the hell are you?” he asked immediately taking his gun out and pointing it at you.
“The same goes for you. You’re not from my gang so I’m here to kill you.”
“Oh really.” he asked smacking the gun from your hand and getting your hands behind your back. “You chose the wrong member. You see I’m the boss and now I can use you as a hostage.”
Looks like an angel
and he actually isbut in reality he’s the one you should be afraid of the most.
Nobody has seen him kill anybody because his methods are too cruel to do them in public.
Apparently has some beef with EXO’s Sehun. No one dares ask him but it has something to do with Sehun mistaking him for somebody.
By accident you got involved in a weapon dealing incident with him and he has been planing on killing you ever since. You were good at hiding your tracks but he saw you one day in the city and decided to get rid of you just there in the street but then realized that this fight would probably end up in a blood bath so instead he approached you in secret.
“You have to keep quite and come with me, if you don’t want to die here.” he said pressing his gun to your back.
- Nobody knows why he’s in the gang as he was never invited.
first noticed Jisoo he thought he’s a spy or something (as he appeared out of nowhere) and was about to kill him when he promised that he’s good at at least something
- And he was, to everyone’s surprise Jisoo’s aim and accuracy is the best out of all of them that’s why he prefers snipers.
He was told to get rid of you silently but you noticed him at the last second and he missed the shot causing a massive panic in the street. You used this opportunity to escape which made Jisoo even more angry. He hasn’t missed a shot in a long time and was determined to get you for that. But whenever he thought he got you cornered he somehow managed to miss and after a while he started to enjoy this little game of yours and soon realized that he doesn’t even want to kill you anymore.
- Pro at hand to hand combat.
- Trains all the members and teaches them different fighting techniques just in case.
- His training routine is no joke and everyone is practically dead after it.
He met you before he joined the gang. You were jogging at the same park every morning. As it was really early and not a lot of people were out it became like a habit for him to greet you before he ran past. Eventually he wanted to engage in not only small talk and find out more about you and he started slowing down every single day till he was running at the same pace as you.
“Finally decided to slow down?” you asked.
“Only for you.” he winked.
- Experimented a lot and finally came up with his own method to make drugs.
- They were incredibly popular and so he quickly went up the ranks and now whenever there is deal going on it has to go through him first.
- His first idea was to make poison but he somehow made drugs so nowadays he likes mixing different ingredients to try to create a new deadly weapon.
You had the audacity to attempt to take his throne as the king of drug dealing. You were stubborn and despite a lot of orders to report what you’re doing, you made your way around and stole half of his clients. He had enough and thought that the easiest way to fix this problem would be to get rid of you. But he had no idea you thought the same thing and somehow got his whole warehouse blown up. He caught you outside.
“You little shit, now you will have to take responsibility and I’m not letting you go any time soon.”
- Likes money. A lot. And doesn’t like sharing. At all.
- Easiest way for him to get rich was cards that’s why he started gambling at a really young age and now is a pro at it and is amazing at bluffing.
- Enjoys tricking his own gang members and actually gets the most money out of them.
Played poker with him once. He lost. Now he wants his money back but you keep denying his challenge. He usually shows up at the most random places just to ask you. You got into your car and almost spilled your coffee when you noticed him sitting in the back seat.
“Wonwoo what the fuck?”
“Come on Y/N, let’s play.”
“Can you get over that already? Get the hell out of my car.”
“I guess I have to take some more drastic measures.” he said taking his gun out. “We’re going to my place.” [x]
- Can smuggle anything in and out starting from stolen cars and ending with guns.
- Doesn’t stay in the city for too long as he always has deals all around the country.
- But when he comes back everyone is extremely happy to see him as he’s mostly chill and just being near him calms the others down.
He met you when he was away on a trip. You asked him for help when your car broke down and he fell in love at first sight. He stayed in the city for more than two months just to keep seeing you and you eventually became good friends when Seungcheol was done with him ignoring his orders and went to get him back himself. Well Mingyu obviously didn’t want to leave you but you didn’t want to go to another city either so he decided to be blunt.
“Y/N I don’t know how you feel about me but love you so I’m sorry but you have only two choices, you either go with me on your own free will or I take you by force.”
- Somehow the ones who look the most innocent are the most dangerous in this gang. The same goes for Woozi. But he only uses violence when it’s necessary.
- His specialty - torture. Favourite methods - teeth and fingernails pulling.
- He charms his targets with his cute appearance and then gets every last bit of information they can muster.
You were unfortunate enough to be his target. You were screaming in pain for at least and hour, swearing that you don’t know anything when Seungcheol came in and told him that they got the wrong person. He set his tools aside and stood in silence for a few minutes.
“Fuck!” he shouted shoving everything from the table. You just watched in horror not knowing what’s going to happen next. He turned around and untied you. He was ashamed of himself and couldn’t look you in the eyes.
“At least let me treat you your wounds.”
- Is responsible for looking after the gang territories and making sure they don’t get taken over.
- Usually doesn’t think twice when someone trespasses and just shoots them on the spot.
- But still has incredibly good and friendly relationships with the residence of the areas he’s taking care of.
Trying to bypass through his territories was a big mistake. He noticed you’re not a local and decided to find out what you’re doing here.
“Hey you!” he called you over but you just looked at him and started running.
“What the heck?!” he thought as he started chasing you. You didn’t know the streets well and ended up in a dead end.
“I got you cornered. Now you’re going to tell me what you’re doing here or I will have to use violence.”
- He’s great at annoying and pissing everybody off easily but it’s hard to catch him as he’s incredibly fast.
- That’s why they send him when their is a need to infiltrate, spy or track anybody.
- That doesn’t always work out as he likes to make either a grand entrance or exit and by doing that he attracts the attention of anybody nearby.
He was following you to get some information when he lost you. Suddenly he felt a knife press into his back.
“Why are you after me? Who hired you?”
He tried to take you by surprise by turning around and taking the knife out of your hands but he lost his balance and fell on top of you.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” you asked.
“Well this is quite the unfortunate situation you got yourself in.” he smirked. “If you promise not to make a scene our meeting won’t take long.”
*Jun shows up out of nowhere*
- One of the first members who joined and everybody is thankful for that every single day because they wouldn’t have got where they are without him.
- The missions he plans have a 99% chance of success.
- Failure is not an option for him so he makes detailed strategies for all type of possible scenarios.
What a surprise You showed up at the wrong place at the wrong time and ruined all his perfect planing. The members haven’t seen him this pissed in a long time when he grabbed you and almost dragged you to one of the rooms. He roughly pushed you inside and you almost tripped on your own legs but his gentleman side couldn’t let a lady fall in front of him even when he was angry so he caught you midair and watched how confused you became by the second.
“Sit.” he said pulling you up and pointing you to the chair. “We have to talk.”
- Knows anything and everything and the others should learn from him how to get verified information as fast as he gets.
- Good with electronics that’s why he never goes anywhere without his trusted computer.
- Despite some members protests he tends to sell the rarest info for big amounts of money to the other gangs.
He find out about you when he wanted to sell some info but the gang told him they already have what they need. Surprised that somebody besides him found it, he was determined to track you down. He was even more shocked when he saw that you’re a woman as there was not a lot of them in the industry.
“What? You think only men can do this type of work?”
“No but I find the women who do incredibly sexy.”
- Despite being the youngest he knew about the mafia world the most.
- His father had a gang and was killed during a deal so he asked
for help to someday avenge him.
- Takes all advice given to him very seriously and tries his best to help.
Some trusted former members of his father gang were asked to take care of him so that’s why you followed him and also joined this gang. He found this annoying as he wanted to escape his past and always treated you harshly but when he noticed that you’re not around anymore he got kind of sad. But to his delight you came back after a few weeks after taking care of business.
“Missed me?” You smirked.
“Please don’t ever do that again.” he said, giving you a surprise hug.
A/N: I wonder if I should make a masterlist but I’m so lazyyy… Anyhow, feel free to request more scenarios, reactions etc. I keep up with a lot of groups, both male and female!! 😄