this is better i guess

R.I.P. VINE 

(part 2) (part 3) (part 4) (part 5) (X)

Special shout out to the kids doing the morning announcements in Spider-Man: Homecoming for the most accurate portrayal of how terrible and awkward announcements are that I have ever seen.

I love drawing tiny pixel pokemon (~‾⌣‾)~


I made sticker sets on redbubble from these because I’m gonna get myself a few so you can too  

“So, the Autobots aren’t quite the indestructible war machines we’d hoped.”
“Don’t misunderstand. They can take serious punishment.”

watch on youtube!

anonymous asked:

I'm very sick. Can I have some sick paladin headcanons pretty please?

hunk:

  • he’ll give everyone the play by play of how he’s feeling as the illness progresses
    • no concept of tmi
    • “okay so i just went to the bathroom and there are some things going on in my intestines right now that-” “oh my god hunk shut up”
  • gets really freaked out at first because “what if this is a weird alien virus that makes my lungs explode or something!”
    • but don’t worry! coran comforts him with Science!
    • sorta!
    • “there is a 75% chance your body will be able to combat the disease no problem!” “what about the other 25%” “you could die quite horribly! haha!”
  • catch him in the kitchen with a 102 fever trying to make himself soup
    • listen. he loves his friends. but. he has very high standards for caretaking and none of them come close to meeting them

pidge:

  • gets pretty visibly sick so everyone knows when she’s sick without her having to say anything
  • interact with humans? haha no thanks
    • hates being around people when she’s sick because everything they do pisses her off lmao
    • she’d rather just hole herself up in her room with her laptop
    • don’t talk to her until it’s over
  • at any given moment you go to check on her she’s probably laying face down on her bed and groaning miserably
    • even on the lowest screen brightness her laptop is still giving her a headache
    • betrayed by the one she loves most :’’’(

lance:

  • he’ll tell everyone when he’s sick. like. he’ll announce it
  • he’s… dramatic
    • “i’m sorry princess i can’t train today i sneezed earlier and am probably dying”
    • if he coughs once he’s like “this is it. this is where it all ends”
  • [draping himself on couch] “everyone take care of me i’m dying”
  • you know it’s serious when he shuts up
    • when he’s really sick he sorta just lies down and does nothing
    • but he’s not like pidge, he wants people around
    • so he’ll go to the bridge and sit and listen to everyone doing stuff and just doze there (and get the couch all germy ew lance-)

keith:

  • won’t tell anyone he’s sick but everyone can tell
    • always vastly underestimates how bad it is, so he never feels the need to mention it
    • it’s just a cold shiro?? yes i can walk in a straight line here i’ll prove-
    • keith, in an on-fire house: “this is fine”
  • galra have higher body temperatures than humans which scares the shit out of everyone the first time keith runs a fever
  • no concept of what a sick person is supposed to act like
    • unless it’s really bad he’ll just try to go about his daily routine
    • but everyone keeps running into him and sending him back to his room >:/
  • he actually likes the peace and quiet that comes with being sick though, so it’s not all bad

shiro:

  • he’ll tell everyone he’s sick because Communication is Important Guys
    • but he sort of? doesn’t act sick??
    • so it’s confusing for everyone around him
    • “hey just a heads up i have a fever today” [kicks ass in training, strategizes with allura, forms voltron to save a planet]
  • basically he plays it off well
    • so he tends to get worse because he’s not taking medicine or resting
  • tied with keith for Most Likely to Collapse From A Fever Due to Stubbornness 
  • actually one of the worst patients out of the paladins
    • he goes a little stir crazy, doesn’t really like sitting still and letting other people handle things
    • “shiro go to sleep we can survive one day without you oh my god-”

crawling out of pitioss dungeon like