RFA + Minor Trio: Video Games
So I got bored, and being the Mystic Messenger obsessed game addict that I am, my mind wandered to wondering what sorts of video games the RFA would play, like types or genres and some examples (aside from LOLOL in Yoosung’s case of course lol), which led to making this headcanon post. Of course, these are all just my personal headcanons, and I would love to hear what thoughts you guys have for this subject! Sharing headcanons is fun~!!
Sorry this got kinda long tho lol I guess I got carried away ^^;;;
Note: If you’re on the mobile app and only see Yoosung’s section, copy and paste the post’s URL into your mobile web browser. That should fix it~
- Well we all know that he’s addicted to LOLOL, and probably plays or has tried other MMOs. As perfect as those are for him, I’m looking at other types of games for this. Otherwise it’s too easy lol
- Plays RPGs and adventure games the most
- When he can make a custom character, his preferred classes are knight or warrior classes, but he’s also open to playing as mages
- Definitely the kind of player that picks up every. Single. Side quest. Because he wants to help everyone
- Need a certain number of rarely dropped items? No problem!
- Want to deliver an item to someone who’s not even a two minute walk away? He’s on it!
- Got a super difficult optional boss that you want dead that can–and will–display the Game Over screen multiple times, and you’re offering a class-specific item he can’t use as a reward? Sign him the fuck up!
- Unless they want something he doesn’t agree with… -gives Skyrim’s Blades the side-eye-
- No matter how hard he tries, he just can’t bring himself to play the “asshole/aggressive character” style
- “Sure, this assassin was hired by that one traitor who wants us dead, my party is totally against letting him live since he might try to kill us again, and we have absolutely no reason to trust him aside from his seemingly honest answers which he could have just fabricated to save himself, so logic seems to point at killing him to be safe…………buuuuuuuuuut he could be a helpful party member and then no one has to die!”
- Also, he loves games that encourage interaction with other players!
- “People think that you don’t get any friends if you play games… but you get tons!” TRUTH!!!
- So yeah, games with interaction are great!
Honestly MMORPGs are fucking perfect for him and and that’s why he’s addicted to LOLOL! lol seriously dude game with me plz
- Really likes Pokemon for the sense of community with trades and battles and such
- Totally attempted to make a competitive team at some point
- Whenever new games are announced, he and Seven figure out who gets what version so they can trade version exclusives and such
- Can never beat Seven in a battle tho… The one rival battle he can never win T^T
- Also this guy is a Kirby fan fight me on this