THAT FUCKING VIDEO IM CRYING MY CHILDREN HOW SOFT AND PURE.
• DAN IN A PASTEL SWEATER AND DUNGAREES END ME.
• HOW PHIL IS INFATUATED WITH DAN’S LITTLE CURL IM-
• “strap me up” ASDFGHJKL.
• CAN WE TALK ABOUT DAN AND HIS LOWKEY *cough* bottom ass *cough* HIP THRUSTY THING WHILE PUTTING ON THE DUNGAREES AHH.
• “i feel like i want to just do soft things” ;)
• UM WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE WAY DAN LOOKED AT PHIL WHEN HE PULLED HIS TROUSERS DOWN LIKE ??
• “aw dan you look so soft” BECAUSE HE IS YOU SPORKTULA
• “wow look at that meaty bicep, phil”
• THE NECK TATTOO AND HOW CAREFUL PHIL IS UGH STOP.
• “penis, penis tattoo”
• two words, people. chest. touching.
• “curly dan is here to stay”
• “i’ve embraced the wavy hair”
Imagine a world where you can feel the exact moment when your soulmate is about to die. Imagine how many lives are saved by someone rushing home, just in time, to prevent an awful accident or to call an ambulance.
On the downside, imagine having to comfort a child who begins panicking on their second day of kindergarten, even though they can’t understand what that god-awful feeling in their soul is.
Imagine getting that feeling and rushing home to find your partner just fine–and the look on their face when you explain that you came home because your soul was hurting. Would you feel guilty after finding out your partner of ten years wasn’t really your soul mate, and now yours is gone forever?
Imagine being just a room away from your partner and falling: you’ve hit your head, you can feel the blood, but you can’t rightfully make enough noise to call them in for help. They should have felt you were in mortal danger, shouldn’t they have?