I knew The Orange would try to say that he had the biggest crowds in the history of inaugurations, but I find it even more hilarious given the photographic documentation of the ten people who actually showed up lmaooo I live in a small town and we literally have more people show up to our five minute long Memorial Day Parade than attended that inauguration. I hope his ego has shriveled to the size of his tiny little hands.
They blamed it on the supposed purposefully damaging framing of the photos and the fact that according to him they have never used grass coverings before
(this is of course false!) which made people look fewer than reality. Let’s examine the facts for a second:
- There are pictures I’ve seen that were taken from the exact same angle at the exact same time with the same grass protections from 2009 and 2017. All of the photos can’t be framed to damage you. Impossible.
- If the pictures are the same angle and it makes your crowd look smaller then doesn’t that mean Obama’s numbers are even bigger than people are saying? The photos can’t just lie for you.
- Your stands were literally fuckin empty.
- The city released the amount of people that had ridden the train yesterday up until around 11am and it was lower by the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS than it had been in past inaugurations.
- Most people are estimating it was between 250,000-400,000. He’s claiming he had 1.5 million people there. Obama had about 1.8 million in 2009. Pictures prove that is impossible. He’s not even CLOSE.
Shut the fuck up you lying, sour tangerine.