Title: Shut doors (Doctor Strange x Reader) [SMUT]
Pairing: Doctor Strange x Reader
Characters: Reader and Doctor Strange, the Avengers
Request: Doctor Strange x Reader with 10+17, annnnnnnnnnd smutty-ish, please? If you could write it, I would be appreciate so much. And thank you in advance. Hoping that you would have a nice day! By @septimaseverina (sorry the link didn’t work the first time around, silly me.
10. “It’s not what it looks like…”
17. “Oh please! It’s not like you’ve never seen something like this before.”
Summary: When a one night stand leads to awkward silences, awkward glances and awkward conversations you feel you’re never going to get your best friend back. But, when a mission threatens your life will everything change?
Word count: 965
Warnings: Mentions of potential death. SMUT, yep, you heard Doctor Strange smut.
Strange: I was pretty much pushed into my position early. Most sorcerers are at least in their forties and I’m…eleven an a half. I’m learning everything as I go. Surgery is a piece of cake compared to the complexity of magic and the problems all these supers want me to fix with it.
If you could have one inconsequential line or scene in Avengers: Infinity War, what would it be?
I have a few I want…. (if you add, make sure you tag it!)
1. At some point, any point, I need someone to say, “No sh!t, Sherlock.” And then I need Tony Stark and Stephen Strange to look at each other, I don’t care if it’s discomfort or a tiny smile or like they have a secret, I JUST NEED THIS MOMENT, OKAY?!
2. I need Sam Wilson to go flying past Steve Rogers with his wings, and in this triumphant voice, scream out, “ON YOUR LEFT!” And Steve just shakes his head and grins, because yeah, he had that coming.
3. Peter Parker calling Tony dad, either by accident or on purpose. And then I need Tony to smile about it.
Stephen Black in Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, “The Black Tower”
My skin means that any man may strike me in a public place and never fear the consequence. It means no matter how many books I read, how many languages I master, no matter how diligently I work, I will never be anything but a curiosity.
Relationships: Peter Quill/Tony Stark, past Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - Relationship
Characters: Tony Stark, Peter Quill, Gamora (Marvel), Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Hope Van Dyne, Stephen Strange, May Parker, Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, James “Rhodey” Rhodes
Additional Tags: Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), no spiderman homecoming spoilers, no GOTG2 spoilers, shameless fluff, Angst with a Happy Ending, seriously it’s like 1/10 angst and the rest is fluff, everyone loves tony, well everyone who matters loves tony, Established Relationship, Proposals, Engagement, Peter Parker is a little shit, protect tony stark forever, Tony Stark Centric, Rhodey Is a Good Bro, Tony Stark Has A Heart, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Tony Stark Gets a Hug, Tony Stark’s Birthday
In the days leading up to his birthday, all Tony could think about was last year. Last year, when he and the Avengers celebrated together. Last year, when he had a family.