So im re-reading Greek Mythology, and I realised that Hades is a precious bean and all goddesses are more terrifying than every god put together.
Let me explain
1) The goddesses are the ones who do most of the cursing. No seriously, check. Goddesses are kinda petty
2) Hades names his dog a fancy word for Spot
3) Persephone once crushed a woman into a plant for saying that Hades loved her more. Thats why we have mint.
4) Hades is mythologically the most faithful one. He almost cheated a couple of times, but felt really bad and couldn’t do it
5) Aphrodite once flayed a woman alive because people thought she was prettier.
6) Hades kidnapped Persephone because Zues told him to. He literally has zero social or romantic skills, and fingers that big brother Zues, who’s courted hundreds of women would know a thing or two about wooing. Zues told Hades to kidnap Persephone.
7) Hades went to great lengths to make Persephone happy in the underworld. He even created a garden make of jewls for her. But when he realized she wasn’t pleased, he willingly let her go.
8) Artemis help deliver her brother
9) Hestia ate virgins who broke their vows
10) Zues is such a sleezbag, he blamed Aphrodite for all his affairs (with her being the goddess of love and lust and such). She and Hera did not take it well
11) Athena was born in full body armor.
12 ) Demeter tried to kill Zues for allowing Hades to take their daughter.
13) Demeter has a bleeding heart, but also murderd an entire army for trying to cut down a sacred tree grove
14) Hades my be intimidating with his helmet of terror, but Persephone had a man tourterd for all eternity for not taking no for an answer.
15 ) Artemis turned a peeping-tom into deer and lets him get eaten by his own dogs
16 ) Hades is the king of the underworld because he got the short straw.
17) Amphotrite is sometimes described as the sea herself. She’s drowed countless people.
18) Persephone is a proud queen of hell who has no problem with her job