this is a goat blog now

anonymous asked:

According to you which are the other characters that will be dead by the time this arc ends?

*We don’t talk about the possibility of Yomo dying on this blog*

I have a feeling one of the squad zero children is going to die. I am worried one of the quinx will too but we still don’t know how heavily the new quinx are involved in the scheme that Urie and Saiko planned.
I am not sure about goat, but maybe a background character will die there.

I am not that worried about Hirako but now I am scared Ishida-sensei will sacrifice him… though I hope not.

***IVE CHANGED MY BLOGS NAME***

MyNewNormalUC started when I was sick, I couldn’t run or eat very much. Since all I do these days is run and eat…. It doesn’t seem to fit anymore!

So “with a little help from my friennndddsssss” 🎤🎼@@er1nrunsgets the credit for my new name!

I AM NOW AS YOU SEE ABOVE GOALdenGOATS

FORMERLY MYNEWNORMALUC!!!

There are quite a lot of names involving goats on this website, it was rather difficult to find one available!! 😬🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

  • Io: Sassy? The demon goat broke our TV. There's no sound.
  • Me: Well, did you turn it off and then on again? Wiggle the cables and check the connections?
  • Io: I did it all twice. The demon goat broke it. I'll have to use the internet to troubleshoot.
  • Me: *goes in, wiggles a couple of cables*
  • Io: I did that. *turn on TV*
  • *there is sound*
  • Me: Uh huh. Who's awesome? Me. Now will you stop blaming our son for breaking the TV?
  • Io: I am taking a picture of your smugness
  • Me: Then I am posting this as a chat on tumblr
  • @io-edits-sassy Who wins? Sassy wins.

i made a new blog but now i got no one to follow?? so like or reblog this if u post:

> gorillaz
> steven universe
> gravity falls
> food network (especially cutthroat kitchen djfj)
> cute pix of cows/goats/farmed animals in general (but mostly cows)
> dank memez
> jthm
> invader zim
> outer space/astronomy stuff
> musical theatre (or theatre in general!! plays are cool too)
> heathers
> the 25th annual putnam county spelling bee (such a small fandom but its worth a shot lol)
> cool contemporary art
> i can’t think of anything else rn but if you think i might like yr blog based on this then just like/reblog this anyway lol

malfoyheritage  asked:

Hey!! Much congrats much congrats!! 😄 I want Draco saying "I've never needed you as much as I do now." You is amazing! Keep up!! 😙

omg thank you!!! <3
Soooo, you already know
I kinda cheated and turned your line into a chat post already haha

I really wanted it to be the punchline and it wouldn’t have worked if people had known the line beforehand :D

Also… this one right here turned into such a mess - I don’t even know what happened? Like, I know my mind is weird sometimes… but this? No idea! :D

Anyway - thank you so much for the line and omg also for this: #love your blog honestly!! I love your blog as well! <3 ;)


Harry: *at work, receives owl*

Letter from Draco: I’ve never needed you as much as I do now!

Harry: *drops letter in excitement, floos home*

Harry: *while tearing off his clothes* I’m here, baby! I’m ready, let’s- Baby?

Bathroom: *flooded*

Living room: *full of goats*

Sofa: *destroyed*

Koalas: *hanging from the curtain rods*

Nifflers: *throwing around cutlery*

Baby dragon: *scowling at goats* Pew!

Toaster: *fuming*

Stove: *on fire*

Draco: *covered in flour and chocolate while a koala climbs on his head*

Draco: Help?


Send me a line? :)

If You Want to Talk about Legion

I will follow your blog.

Memes and gifsets are lovely but I want to talk about this damn show. I want to rip it to wonderful pieces. Noah Hawley did the nearly impossible thing of presenting an eight episode story I could still be contemplating is discussing up to the day another season comes out. Let’s not waste it.

Who wants to talk about character, structure, texture, fabric of story? Of time that is space that is time? Of the ballad of David’s t-shirts and what was up with the goat or the guy in the vines or that time in Chapter 1 where I swear Kissinger touched Syd-as-David’s face and nothing happened!

If you want to talk about Legion, not just heart and reblog and now and then tag but TALK. I will follow your blog, or read your fanfiction, or view your art. And I will leave comments meaty enough to savor for days. But first engage me. Tell me what you think, not just what you like. Tell me a viewpoint you watched from that I’ve never thought of. Tell me what is real. Tell me why stories matter and why this story matters more than most.

So reblog, I guess if you feel the same. But more importantly, talk. Ask me something, comment, tag me on a conversation with depth I’m not in on.

This show deserves more than passive fandom. Let’s do this old school.

#Let’s Talk Legion

Park your flaming chariots.


Spit out those pomegranate seeds.


Bring Helen back home because for the next couple of weeks, you’ll need your undivided attention directed here. On August 31st, we’ll begin applications from artists willing and wishing to see their own works in a printed, nonprofit mythology zine! The heroes of old may have been immortalized in the stars, but after a few phones calls to local and online publishers, we’ve determined that to be a bit expensive, so you’ll have to settle for paper.


Sound interesting? Want to stay in the loop and catch all the updates the moment they’re published? If this sounds like your desires right now, consider following us at this blog (@thepantheonpress) and reblogging this post. This one. The one you’re currently reading.
All proceeds go to charity.


Unlike the Ancient Greeks and Romans, we will not be accepting clay pots painted to depict favorite battles and the occasional goat or two. You also don’t need to be a poet or playwright. Any SFW art form is accepted from prose to essay to digital art to photography. More specific rules to come soon. Now, be like everyone’s favorite messenger god, and spread the word!

(If you have any questions, feel free to message us @thepantheonpress, or email us at pantheonpressofficial@gmail.com)

Axael’s Blogniversary

Today it’s my blog anniversary. Thank you so much everyone for support my arts. Now It’s special for my main blog. I’ll on live stream if everyone want to see I drawing goat. That’s time you can ask me to draw or hear my wrong ENG hahahahaha

Okay I serious now. Thank you so much everyone for support and take care. I’ll keep my arts improve so far not only goat or UT characters. I’ll keep all thing good better for everyone.

My live drawing for blog anniversary will start in few mins ^^

Park your flaming chariots.


Spit out those pomegranate seeds.


Bring Helen back home because for the next couple of weeks, you’ll need your undivided attention directed here. On August 31st, we’ll begin applications from artists willing and wishing to see their own works in a printed, nonprofit mythology zine! The heroes of old may have been immortalized in the stars, but after a few phones calls to local and online publishers, we’ve determined that to be a bit expensive, so you’ll have to settle for paper.


Sound interesting? Want to stay in the loop and catch all the updates the moment they’re published? If this sounds like your desires right now, consider following us at this blog (@thepantheonpress) and reblogging this post. This one. The one you’re currently reading.
All proceeds go to charity.


Unlike the Ancient Greeks and Romans, we will not be accepting clay pots painted to depict favorite battles and the occasional goat or two. You also don’t need to be a poet or playwright. Any SFW art form is accepted from prose to essay to digital art to photography. More specific rules to come soon. Now, be like everyone’s favorite messenger god, and spread the word!

(If you have any questions, feel free to message us @thepantheonpress, or email us at pantheonpressofficial@gmail.com)

We hope to have applications open by August 31st

Park your flaming chariots.


Spit out those pomegranate seeds.


Bring Helen back home because for the next couple of weeks, you’ll need your undivided attention directed here. On August 31st, we’ll begin applications from artists willing and wishing to see their own works in a printed, nonprofit mythology zine! The heroes of old may have been immortalized in the stars, but after a few phones calls to local and online publishers, we’ve determined that to be a bit expensive, so you’ll have to settle for paper.


Sound interesting? Want to stay in the loop and catch all the updates the moment they’re published? If this sounds like your desires right now, consider following us at this blog (@thepantheonpress) and reblogging this post. This one. The one you’re currently reading.
All proceeds go to charity.


Unlike the Ancient Greeks and Romans, we will not be accepting clay pots painted to depict favorite battles and the occasional goat or two. You also don’t need to be a poet or playwright. Any SFW art form is accepted from prose to essay to digital art to photography. More specific rules to come soon. Now, be like everyone’s favorite messenger god, and spread the word!

(If you have any questions, feel free to message us @thepantheonpress, or email us at pantheonpressofficial@gmail.com)

2017 OLICITY HIATUS PROJECT: Dare to Defy. Dare to Dream

In 2016, the CW and Arrow invited us to “Dare to Defy” – Defy history, gravity, expectations and explanation; defy being bored, ignored, and defined by others. “This is our moment,“ the CW said. Our choice.

In the past, my hiatus projects have focused our energy and attention on Oliver and Felicity. We’ve spent every hiatus promoting CW/Arrow/Olicity and what we love. This hiatus, I’m asking you to take all that creativity, passion, and love and promote YOU. I’m asking you to focus all that Love into yourself.

I am challenging you, Olicity lovers, to defy.

I’m challenging you to Dream.


We all have dreams. Those things we tell ourselves we’ll do "tomorrow” or “someday.” Some of our dreams are small (that stolen 30 minutes in a bubble bath with a glass or wine and that book we keep meaning to read, a new hairstyle, wardrobe, or that new restaurant we’ll go to with friends we haven’t seen in forever to catch up). Some of our dreams are bigger (a new job, going back to college, running a marathon, writing a book, turning a hobby into a business, changing jobs). Heck, our dreams might be a solitary Saturday with a long nap and some gardening time or finally telling a time/energy-hog in our life, “No. I don’t want to do that.”

Whatever those dreams (be they something physical or emotional)… if you dream about it, it counts for this project. Dreams have no limits here, and they don’t require money to do either.

NEED MORE INSPIRATION? How about that museum or zoo you keep promising you’ll take the kids to because you have such great memories there as a kid? Or maybe it’s a hobby/craft or other class/workshop you keep saying you’ll sign up for. Maybe you have a room you want to give a makeover, a To Read/To Watch book or movie list you never can find the time to actually get to; new recipes to try, a beauty box to sign up for, designated “Me Time,” a blog, or an impromptu road trip “just cause.”  Whatever it is, that’s what goes on your list because it’s important to you and this hiatus is about writing the story that is YOU.


Now clearly all dreams can’t be tackled “now.” Some are so big they take planning, financing, etc. Clearly I’m not advocating you quit your job tomorrow and become a goat herder by Tuesday. But in-between “Wishing” and “Doing” is a pesky thing called “Planning.” For dreams that fall in this category, consider research, goal-setting, and plan-making part of tackling your Dream list and figuring out how to shift those Some Day Dreams to Did It! Reality.  

Want to go back to college? Research schools to see what it will take to get that degree, research financial aid options, check with work to see what benefits they might offer to help you pursue that continuing education.  

Have a dream job you want? Start researching the market, update your resume, network with friends and other contacts to see if you can find opportunities.

Have a house project you want to do? Create a inspiration board (physical or cyber on a site like Pinterest) and start putting together the look you want, visiting paint stores for samples, window shopping for furniture and finishing, and planning a budget.

Shift your Dreams to Goals, set those, and start exploring. Break the barrier between Dreaming and Doing.


Worried your list might be too big or discouraging?  Write out only a few dreams and when you’re done with those? Add a few more. Find what encourages and inspires you the most and use that as your guide.

Do what you have to in order to make this project work for you and for it to be FUN.

REMEMBER: Above all else? Be kind and patient with yourself as you set off on this path or exploration. Play. Enjoy. Don’t worry about stumbles or fumbles. It’s not about perfection. It’s about reaching for your dreams with lots of fun, laughter, and love along the way.

Need support? Find a Dream Buddy who will encourage and inspire you as you return the favor.


THE SCHEDULE:

  • Week of June 4 – 11, 2017: Create your list of Dreams both big and small. You can share your Dreams List if you want. Have dreams that are private? Keep them private. That’s okay, too.
  • June 12 – October 1, 2017: Challenge yourself to tackle your list.  

As You Complete Each One:

  1. Cross completed Dreams off your list
  2. CELEBRATE and reward yourself for your achievement on your social media (write up a blog post, share a pic, give a shout-out in a Tweet, be as creative as you want) using the #OlicityDreamProject hashtag and keep going! Be proud of yourrself for pursuing your dreams.
  3. Finished your list early? That’s okay… Add more dreams and keep going!

WANT TO SHARE YOUR DREAM STORIES?  Feel free to drop them in my “Ask Box.”  If you’re OK with sharing that story on the blog, please say so in the message.  If you want it kept private and NOT shared, please say so in the message.  If you do not indicate a preference, I will assume you do not want it shared.

NEED A DREAM BUDDY? Give me a shout in the Ask Box or on Twitter (whichever you prefer for people to get a hold of you on) and I’ll do my best to keep an updated list on the blog so people can reach out and connect you directly.


P.S. Someone also asked recently if we’re doing the #OlicityTravels Funko Pop Project again, and we 100% are. It will start July 1st. So if you don’t have an Oliver & Felicity Funko Pop, be sure to track yours down and get them soon. I’ll have details on this closer to July.

3

Alcohol is the solution! You can view the Album HERE

Personally, I have felt that most people from the general have either moved on or are on a hiatus.The community I thought had a strong enough will to survive after 6 years of their most recent game seems to be dying out. I remember returning back in late December and there used to be some type of activity happening every other week.  After @moshimoshimojidesu  and Prest inactivity to keep the Goat Triumvirate alive, I have grown tired keeping a dying flame alive. Now these days it seems the community has torn itself apart by unironic shitposting and jerking of the circles(circlejerking). I loved the adventures I had with different characters whom had different personalities. The memories will always have a special memory with me.

As for me, I’m going to return to making doom wads/helping out in the Project Brutality mod and fixing some unfinished project M animations for my private build. I may return or not, it depends on my mood.

Thanks for reading my shitty blog and Stay Golden.

Yarti is owned by @yarti

Thorad is owned by @mrsnakestone

Ale man is owned by @mrhaar

Heiko is owned by @heikotheimperial

People To Block in the HxH Tumblr Community

If you are new to hunterxhunter. Here are some people you should block so you can have a great experience. 

(My last call out was unprofessional and messy. So for Uncle’s I revised here. Please, I would never make these things up unless I was certain that it did happen and upon further research and painfully going through a archive. Some things were deleted in Uncle’s blog. So if I could link it, I would. She does have a knack for deleting her posts. Some things are and were very nasty, but I can warn you all about the things she did do as well the other two who have things still up on their blogs that even you guys can find. So let’s start with the first troll and reason on why to block her.)

@hyskoa-mourououu (Is a side blog) or @virginympho who is now @dehlicate
(Where she posts everything about herself. Why does she treat Tumblr like Facebook or Twitter?)

Reasons:

  • The first reason is simple. She pretended to be my friend, @whimsical-hisoka​, @Sexyclowndaddy and @schwing-stars​‘s friend just to use us to get information out of us. To tell to her friends and she did admit that she did contribute to making the drama worse. The private things that Whimsical trusted her with, she did screenshot and show her friends everything. Then she has the nerve to make a post saying:

    “I am more purer then you.”

    Which for a fact she was referring to Whimsical and the very touchy topics that were said in their chats. That is what Whimsical told me when she saw that post more then 3 weeks ago. I could careless if I get a apology, but Whimsical is the one who deserves one. She felt safe and confident that her info was secure, but it was leaked out faster then popped balloon. :0I

  • Second reason, she gets angry at anyone who does not see it her way. It’s my way or the highway. If you do not see it as such then prepare to be fucked. Once she told me that a girl who disagreed with her on a fictional character. She got so angry at this girl’s response that she wanted to bash this girl’s face into a table just to shut her up. Now the girl had every right to say she did not like that character. Just as anyone else who has their own opinions. 

  • Third Reason, she actually believes, Hisoka is in love with her. She is so obsessed with him that she gets jealous on whoever calls him their bea, boyfriend or their husband. She literally admits this in her blog. Also, if I remember correctly she admitted it to me and Whimsical as well. Like Hisoka is fictional. He is not real. She needs to get out of lala land. I adore Hisoka very much maybe obsessed with him too, but not to the point where I get jealous at someone who likes him as much as me. Sharing is caring, right? Appreciate him as a character not as a object.

  • Forth reason, from what one of her followers told me. She threatened to send her 16 year old brother at us. To beat the shit out of us while she watches and as I recall in her post to be seen slitting throats. Now this isn’t the first time she wanted to harm someone. She has gotten into fights for supposedly beating down a bully, but was she the bully in turn? I am not sure. I cannot trust whatever she says since she pretended to be our friend. Also, hiding behind her own brother who is a child. When she is almost 20. A grown as woman who says were being childish? I am not seeing the connection. 

  • Fifth reason, she deems herself higher then others. She acts like she is it. She in the back of her mind thinks she is better then you. She is very two-faced. She will pretend to like you, but she never did. Honestly, deep down I was very wary about her, but tried to give her a chance. During our supposed friendship, most of the time I was the one saying hello. How are you doing? She never once even tried. The last we spoke was during our little drama 3 weeks ago. Last she told me was when I called her out. It was a messy call out unorganized, but a call out nonetheless. The things that were said were:

    No one cares about your opinions.
    No one cares if you exist here. 
    This is tumblr get use to it.
    As my last act of ‘KINDNESS’, I will block you.
    I never was here to make friends, I was here for the drama, I am a nosy bitch and I love it. And you were a hoot. Byeeeee….
    I am tired of you, you are tiring. 
  • Now, these things did hurt, but knowing she was not here to even try to be friends or try to get to know us. It did hurt, I did want to be friends with her, but to me it was a great weight off my own shoulders. So if you do encounter her or follow her please be wary. She is just a spoiled woman who thinks she is a demigod, slash princess, slash lil spoiled rich lady who thinks she can get away with everything. She is one of the reasons SexyClownDaddy was getting harassed to the point where she had to block even her friends, but from what I been hearing she is hiding behind a kid, having her friends delete the call out messages she has been getting from her followers for her and then crying about it saying how bad she has it. Me and SexyClowndaddy and maybe other people who have not come forward have been getting harassed by her friends and followers for a full year. She kinda has no right to be complaining. 

  • So I have the privilege to say, “This is Tumblr get use to it.”

  • I will admit, she showed screenshots of my own posts but then deleted her posts so she can look innocent. I left my posts on my blog feel free to read them. I really have nothing to hide. I am just some flea trying to spread this so other don’t get what I encountered. So moving on.

    Summary: 

    She gets jealous on whoever says Hisoka is their’s. She believes he is in love with her like hardcore delusional to the nine. She will first act like your friend, but then backstabs you. Sheis only in it for herself. She acted like my friend, @sexyclowndaddy’s friend, @whimsical-hisoka and @schwing-stars friend. Everything that they told her to keep a secret she went and told her friends whom only made the drama worse for me and everyone else. So don’t bother with her. She is a waste of air who thinks she can get away with everything. If you follow her fine, just be wary with her. She acts nice, but is just a little 19 year old woman who sends from what I hear her 16 year old brother to try to beat people up for her and has thoughts to want to harm people who disagree with her. (Really? A 16 year old. He is a child. WTF?)

    @killvrsmaim  or @diavolovevo or @pakumachi 

    Note:  [She has a tendency to change her name or move to multiple accounts to stalk people who have blocked her.]

Reasons:

  • This girl is a trip, she caused a lot of drama to safe LGBT blogs. From what I was told and from going and asking around. She is a horrible little troll. She is best friends with Hyskoa no doubt, but she goes from place to place telling, trans to die, CIS to burn in hell all these negative things to people who are just trying to find a place to be safe. Now you literally can look her up on tumblr. There are people calling her shit out. She goes from blog to blog 

  • Second reason, this girl if you do not believe in her headcanons which she deems canon. She will lose her shit. If you do not see every character in hxh as gay she will call you homophobic, a traitor to the fandom and to all LGBT. Now I never understood why you have to mix anime with LGBT. Keep them separate. Even my gay friend @emthesmall-official says not everything has to be gay. And she is a gay as fuck proud goat mama. You need diversity in stories and especially in animes. 

  • Third reason, she will threaten you and tell you that you need to kill yourself. She will threaten to you that she will kill herself. I have seen her use this on many others and believe me it is hardcore as fuck, she is only 15 and already making a mess. A child reblogging porn and all sorts of things that ruins the mind. She really needs to get off Tumblr and chill her bum down. Which is why I blocked her.

  • Forth reason, she stalks the shit out of you. She literally took the time and effort to make a DA account go and harass my best friend when she has nothing to do with drama we were not even apart of. Then she has the mordacity to come to me and tell me to have my friends stop bothering her when, I ask her friends to stop bothering me. They did not comply. They didn’t stop so why should I get involved with her? I just blocked her. She recently messaged me calling me a bitch and saying we have unfinished business to do. Which, I blocked her second account as well. She is plain creepy. Just block her. 

    Summary:

    She is a lil teenager, going from tumblr account to tumblr account. Saying all this should die. People who are CIS should burn in hell, they should kill themselves. Anyone who is not gay and who is straight should not exist. She came up to me once. Asked me to tell my friends to stop bothering her. When she went out of her way to make a DA account stalk them and call them a bitch. She declared if I did not stop them she would kill herself. Now I talked to other people who dealt with her and she did the same thing to them. If you do not see every hxh character as gay she will call you homopobic and racist against whatever. I mean look her up on tumblr. It is full with people calling her out. Please if you follow her or encounter her. Just report her or block her. She is best friends with Hyskoa and knowing both of them. They cause some trouble in the hxh tumblr community.

    @UncleHisoka or @m0rpha

  • I have no words for this one. She is just plain horrible. Maybe the worse out of the three. She was the first, I went to asking her to tell her friends to stop talking about me. To me, I thought my own head canon was accepted. I went into the hxh fandom thinking these people seem nice. They are horrible. She and her friends made hardcore memes about a silly harmless head canon. They took it so serious that they said anyone who sees Hisoka as straight are not true HXH fans. Like Hisoka’s sexuality is never said and his entire being is a mystery. Yet they act like they know him in and out. Uncle’s gf made a entire post of weird facts saying he is feminine he must be gay. Or a simple word ‘boko’ he says makes him gay. Or the good ole. He used the fig sign which didn’t even look like the proper fig sign. All these crazy assumptions and people believed it. They believed fanon over canon. I could present canon facts and they would ignore it. 

  • Second reason, she hates CIS people, straight people or anyone against her agenda it doesn’t matter who you are. Basically, there were posts she did complaining about these topics, but she has a habit of deleting all of her posts so she don’t look BAD. Now what happened to equality? Now it is about supremacy over a certain sexuality. It is the hets who made thing worse, it is men who made things worse. A hardcore SWJ. I met very pleasent SJW’s and showed them Uncle’s blog. Even they were all ‘no’. That is not how it works.  

  • Third reason, from what SexyClownDaddy showed and told me. She has over 500 blogs that she uses to either stalk people or harass people who she dislikes. Now, I could not believe it. It sounds unreal. Can you all understand why SexyClown started blocking everyone? I have nothing to say about this one. It’s creepy it’s weird. Some of the things her followers tell me are unbelievable, one of them were she dislikes trans people. Saying they are betraying their own gender, but she is okay with non-binaries. This is what one of her followers told me. She did has a post up there, but it is long been deleted. <:/ 

  • Forth reason, she does laugh and talk about you behind your back. I thought she was very nice, but she likes to guilt trip the shit out of you. She talks and talks until she makes you head spin and all you can do is say yes. I have my own beliefs, but she said I had no right to even say my own opinions on LGBT or even on Hisoka. I had no right to say anything because anything I say is either homophobic, against her cause and people. The reason for equality is to respect others opinions even if you don’t agree with them and she didn’t respect anything I said. All I could do was nod and say yes because IDK what the hell she was talking about. I also must point out she always seems to put hardcore hate anything related to God. Now there are some who do not believe in God and some who do not, but that does not mean you have the right to disrespect either factors and put your hate upon those who believe that said per religion. I myself am Catholic. Do that mean I hate anyone who does not believe? No, but UncleHisoka sure has stated this in her blog. There could be people following her that find that offensive or some who do not believe in God finding that disrespectful. To me she wants Supremacy over equality, other then being equal no matter what you are. 

    Summary: 

    This girl is beyond help. She has over 500 tumblr blogs she used to either stalk me or people she does not like. She dislikes and disrespects those who are in a religion or religion itself. Sends hardcore death threats, talks back behind you if you say Hisoka or any other character is not gay. If you are CIS, white, a man or straight she will block you. She hates whites when she herself is , Caucasian. It does not make sense. She dislikes trans people who identify with a gender. Which she finds disgusting and appalling. When, I told her kindly to ask her friends to stop bothering me. She said she would. Now after a day or so she and her friends still be were talking shit about me just for saying Hisoka was straight? Like I was ruining their gays for him. That their little shrine was crumbling. The more evidence I brought forward to back up my headcanon. The more she and her goons got ‘TRIGGERED’. She and the other two girls I am warning all about. Are so hardcore about Hisoka that anyone who does not agree with them will burn in their path. From the evidence I seen from their followers. They are 100% behind the Hisoka is gay side blog. That was used to troll anyone who saw Hisoka as hetero in headcanon.

Final Thoughts: 

Now I came from a hardcore fandom. Homestuck. That place is horrible. One thing, I know is these girls would never survive in it. They would have been chewed up and eaten alive. That is how hardcore the fans are. One thing I remember Hyskoa telling me was.

‘This is tumblr sweety get use to it.’

Now from what I been hearing she has been getting anons coming to her talking about the bull that she has been spewing all over her blog. Ever since my own post on her. Now I had a hunch she was just using me and my friends to get information from us to tell her weird goons. This chick, Hyskoa then starts complaining and crying that she is getting hate. When she herself and her friends were giving me and my friends hate for a full year.

So I guess I have the privilege to say.

‘This is Tumblr get over it.’

For a full year, I dealt with you and your friend’s bull. You have no right to complain. Also, @Sexyclowndaddy had it worse then I did. She got stalked, horrble hardcore death threats, everyone she trusted went against her, these people told lies about her that were not true and the harassment got so bad she had to block everyone including her friends. I implore you all to block these trolls. They are not good hunterxhunter fans. They are just pure negative. If you don’t block that is fine, just be wary of them.

I am only saying this because, I don’t want anyone to receive the harassment me and SexyClownDaddy got.

Geezus over a fucking headcanon too. Really man.

I really am left speechless about these people. Never in my life have I met such bad sports. They take things to seriously. Everyone and everything is against their agenda. They have the nerve to call me and my friends the ‘STRAIGHT SQUAD’. Well here is a fact:


ARE YOU YA’LL STUPID?! YOU NEED STRAIGHT PEOPLE TO HAVE A STRAIGHT SQUAD! MORE THEN 30 IN MY GROUP IS GAY AS FUCK AND THEY ARE ASHAMED TO EVEN BELIEVE YOU ARE EVEN PART OF THEM. 


:0I Only me, @deadxxxmoon and Whimsical are straight. ONLY THREE PEOPLE. The rest are gay. I guess if you mix gay and straight it makes Graight. WERE THE GREAT SQUAD. :0) Thanks for the idea my fellow trilobites. 

LOL GR8T SQU4D  


Does it matter that they are gay or trans? No it doesn’t, but if you are going to act like a asshole, then you will be treated as such. This is the greatest kindness we can offer you all. I am sorry, I am done. I did not make this for drama, I made this to call them out and warn people. I feel bad for those who encountered them and were victims.

Also, these people actually accept our headcanon. Why? Because canonly Hisoka’s sexuality has never been confirmed. More or less he is a secret even to them and us. So we headcanon and present the evidence. Yet they get triggered whenever it is brought up. If a man act feminine oh he must be gay. I am sure when he asked Machi out to dinner and in the manga asked her to sleep with him that must mean he is gay. Like? Yeah, there is more evidence supporting my own headcanon. Which is why I headcanoned him as such.

I truly hope this does justice. They might say, I am lying. I am homophobic, I am a bully, but I am standing up to my own bullies. This was very hard to make and scary. I don’t like drama, but they sure do. 

:0I I hope you all have a nice night.

P.S: The old one is still valid. If you want to read that one here.

https://www.tumblr.com/reblog/156763265626/nw9m0hOX/?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwhimsical-hisoka.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F156763265626%2Fpeople-you-should-block-on-hxh-tumblr-side


If not please reblog this one if you like. :0)

(This was was redo with more clarification for those who got confused and why I am making these accusations and why they should be blocked.)

Update:

One of my followers told me that Hyskoa changed her name too @virginympho

So. If you have not blocked her do so. She is just cancer on tumblr. Why deal with this troll when browsing hxh?

[Please don’t go and harass these people. Just block them.]

Park your flaming chariots.


Spit out those pomegranate seeds.


Bring Helen back home because for the next couple of weeks, you’ll need your undivided attention directed here. On August 31st, we’ll begin applications from artists willing and wishing to see their own works in a printed, nonprofit mythology zine! The heroes of old may have been immortalized in the stars, but after a few phones calls to local and online publishers, we’ve determined that to be a bit expensive, so you’ll have to settle for paper.


Sound interesting? Want to stay in the loop and catch all the updates the moment they’re published? If this sounds like your desires right now, consider following us at this blog (@thepantheonpress) and reblogging this post. This one. The one you’re currently reading.
All proceeds go to charity.


Unlike the Ancient Greeks and Romans, we will not be accepting clay pots painted to depict favorite battles and the occasional goat or two. You also don’t need to be a poet or playwright. Any SFW art form is accepted from prose to essay to digital art to photography. More specific rules to come soon. Now, be like everyone’s favorite messenger god, and spread the word!

(If you have any questions, feel free to message us @thepantheonpress, or email us at pantheonpressofficial@gmail.com)

A Positive Response

* Hey guys Mun/Daimon here.

* Thank you to everyone for waiting for the answer to Goat Frisk’s Origin

* It took a long time because Blind and I ended up working on other side projects while trying to pace ourselves with this

* But now that it is here I have seen nothing but positive feedback about it and it makes me happy that everyone is enjoying the end result.

* Now we will be working on other asks over time while also working on a story component. this isn’t just an ask blog

* Again thank you all so much for the nice words and we’ll make sure to keep supplying you wonderful followers with the content you like.

* On a final note we are now at 875 followers which is an amazing number. Blind and I will see about doing something special for the 1000 milestone.

* I wonder if we can reach that before the end of the year. So keep liking and reblogging like you have and I’m sure we’ll get there in no time.

  • Me back when this blog had no followers, 2 bots and a goat: *gets a follower*
  • Me: 👌oh👌my👌god👌😭😭😭so🙌moved🙌so♥️blessed♥️so😅touched😅👉👉I👏AM👏NOT👏WORTHY👏👈👈🙅🙅of💥the💥attention💥😫😫😫of👎this👎kind👎and👎charitable👎soul💩🙅😫♥️I🔥WILL🔥ONLY🔥DISAPPOINT🔥YOU🔥BEAUTIFUL🔥STRANGER🔥👏unfollow👏me👏now👏😩😩😩😩
  • Me now, 1000 followers later: *gets a follower*
  • Me: 👌oh👌my👌god👌😭😭😭so🙌moved🙌so♥️blessed♥️so😅touched😅👉👉I👏AM👏NOT👏WORTHY👏👈👈🙅🙅of💥the💥attention💥😫😫😫of👎this👎kind👎and👎charitable👎soul💩🙅😫♥️I🔥WILL🔥ONLY🔥DISAPPOINT🔥YOU🔥BEAUTIFUL🔥STRANGER🔥👏unfollow👏me👏now👏😩😩😩😩

Todayyyy I am emo and I swear this is still a cars blog I just have 12 billion au ideas crammed into my trash can of a brain. (And I love Grant and his parents a lot) 

Yeah this is a….UT reference i guess. I played the game when it was really big, all I really am fond of anymore is the soundtrack and goat family. I just did this bc i was listening to the music again and like i said!! im emo. I might actually clean these up a bit more later? Tho I really like how they look all sketchy and what not now :O 

       HE ’ S  SAD ,
       HE ’ S  ALONE ,
       BUT  LIKE  HELL  is  he  not  badass .

       AFTER  A  COUPLE  of  hundred  years  being  the  leader  of  his  herds , a
     bunch  of  a - holes  came  in  and  killed  pretty  much  everyone . tried  to
     kill  him  too , but  you  know  how  the  heroic  story  goes … he  survived .
     sucks , but  at  some  point  he  managed  to  get  a  new  life  on  its  feet ,
     so  now  he ’ s  living  that  fairy  tale  life .
       WHEN  YOU  HAVE  the  torso  of  a  man  but  the  legs  of  a  goat , there
     are  certain  things  people  expect  of  you . he  has  the  flirting  part  down ,
     the  badass  horns , the  battle  scars … and  he  even  plays  music .

       SO  IF  YOU  want  to  meet  a  faun , one  who  likes  cheeky  jokes  and
     who  is  actually  100%  epic ,
LIKE  or  REBLOG  this  post … and  wander
     into  that  forest  with  us .

this post is for roleplay purposes only, please do not reblog if you are a personal blog nor try to interact with this blog if you are a personal blog. this blog contains mature themes and is based on an original concept created by the writer and only the writer, and none of the background story may be copied or used without my permission, because if you do that, you’re an asshole and i hope you step on a pointy little bitch of a lego.