I binged a few eps of Miraculous Ladybug while I was sick today and ended up making a long-ass observation post about Gabriel as Hawkmoth (or maybe Mr. Kubdel, wtfk) instead of resting. Because priorities.
Anyway, here’s something else I noticed that wedged itself into my brain and won’t leave. Prepare for another long post.
Falls in love with a person he just met (proof he’s a Disney princess)
Which one? Ladybug or Marinette? Who knows. He gives them both the same “oh shit, I think I’m in love” look.
In “Copycat (L'Imposteur)”:
Nino invites the girls to the movies and Marinette squeals.
Adrien’s reaction (half startled, half “that was cute wtf?”)
In “Timebreaker (Chronogirl)”:
He freaking winks at Marinette after complimenting her.
the 17th fantasy [CV: Nojima Hirofumi x Takahiro Mizushima] [bishounenpalace’s edit].
WARNING: YAOI/ R18/ NSFW/ INTENSELY HIGH EXPLICIT CONTENT. THIS AUDIO IS TOTALLY FANMADE.PLEASE
DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS AUDIO ANYWHERE.
Edited from other R18 games & drama cds by myself.
This audio is inspired by these images above, which are from the BL manga
Toshishita Kareshi ni Semaretemasu
Now you know who that sexy French commenatry belongs to :D
Seriously though. Stephane Lambiel is a freaking Legend. He’s a great figure skater, a fierce athlete (had many injuries, retired, then made a comeback), an amazing performer, a blessed choreographer, an attentive coach, a wonderful friend (take any figure skater and you’ll find a dorky pic of them with Lambiel).
He is loved by everyone: women, men, dogs, cats, critics, judges, audience and fellow figure skaters.
I know everyone remembers Alix as the reckless angry one who’s always ready to fight, and she is, but like… she’s also, in canon, really dorky and sweet?? Like how excited she is to get the pocket watch as her birthday present after seeing how cool it is, and reassuring her dad that she’s not gonna ditch him, and waving at Marinette’s parents, and just… look at this sweet happy child
And at the end of the episode when she thanks Ladybug for fixing her watch and says she’ll take better care of it next time and will try not to be irresponsible, it’s so Pure and Humble, she’s just such a Good
And Christmas episode??? Where she’s so happy to get sweets??? And happy to see Adrien’s okay??? And just generally so adorable and happy??? I’m love this child so much???
AND THE FREAKING PILLOW FIGHT IN PIXELATOR, WHICH SHE LOSES
In conclusion: Alix is an adorable precious bean in addition to being a terrifying little monster, this has been a PSA
Some of the very little things I love about fallout new vegas
People really seemed to like the list of little things I loved in fallout 4, so I thought I’d do one for my favourite game in the series:
Little things I love about FNV - go!
- Raul will eat candy and sweet things you put in his inventory!
- Veronica’s reaction when you give her a nice dress
- flight of the valkyries playing as Jason bright takes his flock into space
- no-bark noonan
- the fact your dialogue changes depending on your intelligence level
- your aim slowly becoming steadier as your gun skill improves - it gives a real feeling of improving.
- the fact Arcade will accompany you easily if your intelligence is low enough - because you’re so stupid letting you travel alone is tantamount to murder.
- the graffiti that says “toss my salad Caesar!”
- the fact the legion pronounce “ave, true to Caesar” correctly
- the fact you can “try out” FISTO
- cliff briscoes apartment being FULL of dinky the t-Rex’s
- how fucking cool the NCR rangers look
- the Riot gear you can get in lonesome road
- mr New Vegas’s voice
- “n-heh, there’s the high roller!”
- the pet mole rat in Sloan
- the ending slides showing what happened after the battle of Hoover dam . It was really nice to see how my actions affected the mojave.
- Tabitha and Rhonda’s adventures being made into children’s books
- the freaking entirety of old world blues
- being able to seduce and kill Benny
- being able to kill Benny with his own gun
- what in the god damn
- the fact you can disguise yourself as a faction member, but a guard or higher officer will recognise you if you get too close
- Raul making fun of everything you select on his companion wheel
-there is more and I will add them :)
Ok the fandom has all agreed that Mila is Yuri’s big sister, but can we just take a moment to appreciate just how DEEP the bond is?
Ok. So first of all, we have Mila initiating physical contact with one of the coldest characters in YOI. She is extremely familiar with Yuri and from her relaxed air, we can assume that this definitely isn’t her first time hugging Yuri. It’s also interesting to note that Yuri only tells her to let go when Mila starts to tease Yuri. Yuri didn’t initially object to Mila’s hug!
Here we have Yuri being a brat. But a very well-informed brat. Mila’s, cough, sexual frustrations would’ve been the result of a very recent breakup. The fact that Yuri knew about this shows us that he is up-to-date about what is happening in Mila’s life. Mila probably overshares the intimate details about her relationships to Yuri.
ok this post is getting long, so please click below to continue frEAKING THE FUCK OUT WITH ME