“As they were building that library in that school’s gym, they built a rehearsal space for us. It was really an empty room taped out with the same dimensions of the library. And they had the tables all there. And he [John Hughes] had us sitting at the same table. All of us. And I was like, “I don’t want to sit with them.” And he was like, “What do you mean?” And I go, “I do not want to sit with them, you know?” And he goes, “Where do you want to sit?” And I knew from the script that I come in after [Anthony] Michael [Hall], so I go, “Wherever he sits, that’s the seat I want.” And he smiled and he looked at Michael, and he went, “Is that okay with you?” Michael went, “Fine.” And [Hughes] just went, “Okay.” And then Ally [Sheedy] said, “I don’t want to sit with them.” And he went, “Where do you want to sit?” And she goes, “Way in the back.” He says, “Fine.” And Emilio says, “Well, I’ll sit with Molly.” And we were like, “Yeah, of course you will.” And the rehearsal had already begun.”
— Judd Nelson for A.V. Club (2016)
Sprouse also weighed in on why Jughead helps Betty out — and revealed what’s in it for him. “It’s because Betty has the journalistic resources from her parents and the background of her lineage and Jughead is an objective character on the outside very much of their school society and of their society at large,” he explained. “It gives him an interesting angle to approach writing about the town, writing about the students, writing about how people treat him and — by association — treat the rest of their classmates and the citizens of Riverdale.”
Billie Joe Armstrong being interviewed after finding out that Trump won the election
“I don’t know, maybe we create a private underground for people to go to, if they feel like an expat or something like that. You know, the whole thing about the song American Idiot is, this is something I don’t wanna be. I didn’t say I wanna be a cultural icon. What I don’t want to be is a part of something I don’t believe in. And right now I think that that’s what brought people together. The weird people, the ones that felt like outcasts, that felt like the media wasn’t speaking for them correctly. And I think, hopefully, we can give them that place to be.”
top 5 times katsuki yuuri seduced the whole world (deliberately or not)
I think I’ve been accidentally pulled into the “5 Things” meme! Please don’t send more, haha. Regular prompts and headcanons are still welcome!
1. After Yuuri wins silver at the GPF and Victor announces his return to competitive skating, they attend the banquet, and apparently the ISU learned nothing from the previous year because it’s open bar. However, unlike last year, Yuuri doesn’t get drunk on 14 flutes of champagne and drag people into a dance-off. Instead, he gets drunk on six Long Island iced teas and gives an incredibly dazed and visibly turned-on Victor a lap dance in the middle of the floor to Nasty Naughty Boy. Someone (Phichit, you traitor) films it and posts it to YouTube, where it blows past 73 million views in a single weekend and trends on Facebook for two entire weeks. Thousands of people all over the world post their own reaction videos in response, the most popular being Minami Kenjirou’s, which is just 14 minutes of him alternating between sobbing hysterically and shoving paper towels up his nose.
2. Yuuri’s in the middle of giving an interview with ABC News after winning gold at the Olympics when a little girl crashes the set and takes it upon herself to plop herself into his lap. The interviewer moves to cut to commercial, but Yuuri tells her that it’s fine. He turns his attention to the girl and compliments her sparkly barrette. Very seriously, the girl thanks him, tells him her name (Malia), age (7 and a half), her teacher’s name (Mr. Gaeney, second grade teacher at P.S. 114) and that she’s going to skate with him at the Olympics someday. To his credit, Yuuri doesn’t laugh; instead, he hugs the girl close and says that he’s looking forward to it. About an hour later, Victor posts a positive pregnancy test to Instagram.
3. A video surfaces of a younger Yuuri and Phichit doing the dance to Bye, Bye, Bye on the ice. The line of Yuuri’s shoulders are soft, not a hint of fear in the way he moves his hips nor a single brushstroke of anxiety in the deep bow of his smile, and he keeps time with Phichit perfectly. It gets retweeted by Lance Bass, who says, @ yurikatsuki nice moves! dm me the next time you’re in la! #hihihi. Victor spends the week trolling Lance with terrible N*Synce photoshoots from the early 2000s and scoring them out of a possible 10. None of them ever make it to a 6.
4. At Worlds 2018, Yuuri debuts a routine that he choreographed himself to Lady Gaga’s Dance in the Dark, which the commentators say is his attempt at a cooler, sexier Yuuri Katsuki.
Victor has to be physically restrained from joining Yuuri on the ice, while six people in the audience have to be hospitalized for extreme blood loss.
Yuri Plisetsky’s face becomes Tumblr’s new favorite reaction gif.
5. Victor watches from the doorway, thinking of the fey, drunken creature who stole his heart all those years ago, and of the shy boy who wanted so badly to be as good as everyone else thought he was, and marvels at how we pour ourselves into the wide and wondrous spaces that time creates. If someone had told him maybe ten years ago—when he’d believed that perfection could only be found in the thumping bass of nightclubs, in between the thighs of faceless men—that he would be brought to his knees by the sight of his disheveled and sleep-starved husband slowly dancing around a nursery with their infant daughter cradled in his arms, singing softly and off-key, he would have laughed and asked for some of whatever it was that person was on.
But now, himself a much different man than the one he’d been at twenty, at twenty-five, at twenty-seven, he’s smarter. Wiser. Happier. And he’s never seen anything sexier.
Yuzuru’s reaction when someone compliments him that he is tall.(x)
But seriously, look at his face when that lady says he is tall!!! The smile on his face automatically dropped lol. And the interviewer is such a hardcore fangirl I can’t deal! She keeps repeating “kakkoi kakkoi”, saying he’s still cool and handsome!
Special Edition Young Jump GOLD Vol. 1: Saito Shuka & Takatsuki Kanako Mini-Interviews
Voice of Watanabe You belonging to CYaRon!
Born on August 16th. Height 150.5cm. Blood type A. Nickname = Shukashuu
Q. What’s your favorite Aqours song? “Mijuku DREAMER. I find myself incredibly drawn to this song because I feel like the lyrics reflect my own mental state.”
Q. Why did you become a voice actress, and what are your current ambitions? "My life has revolved around dance since I was in 4th grade. Then, I met You-chan and started doing voice acting work. I’d like to stick to voice acting and dancing for a long time!”
Voice of Kunikida Hanamaru belonging to AZALEA
Born on September 25th. Height 163cm. Blood type AB. Nickname = Takatsuking (King)
Q. What’s your favorite Aqours song? "Shoujo Ijou no Koi ga Shitai. Since it’s a song about girls who long for a more adult-like love, it has me wondering just who in Aqours could have come up with the lyrics (laugh)”
Q. Why did you become a voice actress, and what are your current ambitions? “This franchise was my gateway to voice acting work. It’s always been my dream to sing songs for an anime, so I’m surprised that I’m singing for Aqours now!”